[Resolved] Safewayhome delivery

My wife and I are 76 years old and Disabled.

In the month of August I placed 17 orders totaling $>1, 500. Charged fee for specific delivery time. 20% error rate and no
Refund of fees.

Current order was not delivered at all. 16 hours later still no contact from Safeway.

Safeway accepts orders that can't be delivered. I have complained of the poor management of Campbell CA delivery store.

Walmart delivers for lower fee and on time.
Prime doesn't charge a fee and is on time.
What is Safeway saying, use the competition!

• Resolution statement

Stopped using Safeway. They just say sorry better luck next time.

• Updated by Wrjames, Sep 04, 2019

You name fits you. Big Dick!

• Updated by Wrjames, Sep 04, 2019

You name fits you Big Dick

• Updated by Wrjames, Sep 07, 2019

Your mentality I’ll and need help. What a waste of space to have become.
    Bye Big Dick I canceled this site to block idiots like you.

Wr
Sep 04, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 04, 2019

If the grass is so much greener on the other side, then hop on your motorized scooter and drive on over, Hot Wheels. Your age and physical condition has absolutely no bearing on the situation apart from trying to elicit some sort of sympathetic response. Doesn’t work that way. If you know that other services are cheaper, more accurate, have previous complaints and STILL shop at the inferior retailer the disability you refer to just might be a mental one. Don’t be a willful idiot.

•   Sep 05, 2019

Clever response, pops. You need to get your reading glasses adjusted. My name is Biggus Dickus. Way to completely avoid accepting personal responsibility for exhibiting foolish consumer practices and then trying to find someone else to blame. I’m seeing a theme here. You have a pattern of doing dumb things and then magically it’s someone else’s fault. I think you might be hitting the Centrum Silver a little too hard.

• Wr
      Sep 05, 2019

@Biggus Dickus You should grow up. Find some one who cares about you dribble. I thought you were ignorant, but must now pity you. You can’t help your self, Big Dick, you’re really stupid.

•   Sep 07, 2019

I think you really have gone senile. The only person dribbling here is you. Of course that’s far more relevant in context of being able to make it a full eight hours of sleep without having to urinate, but I digress. Not sure if you are familiar with the meaning of the word, but we have already established you’re way past the point of overcoming your immune system to education. Furthermore, I’m not the person that continued to shop somewhere that provided inferior service at higher prices until I was able to enlighten you on your idiotic behavior here. You should be thanking me for imparting my wisdom. As usual, you display your uncanny ability to be an ingrate. Very sad, sir. Very sad.

•   Sep 09, 2019