Having problems with Nestle?

Nestle Customer Service Contacts

800 6378 5385 (United Kingdom)
1800 025 361 (Australia)
8800 200 7200 (Russia)
1800 883 433 (Malaysia)
+41 219 241 111 (Switzerland)
+1 800 225 2270 (United States)
+64 93 672 800 (New Zealand)
+43 154 671 (Austria)
+32 25 295 525 (Belgium)
+45 35 460 123 (Denmark)
+358 103 9511 (Finland)
+353 14 497 777 (Ireland)
+39 281 811 (Italy)
+31 205 699 699 (Netherlands)
+351 214 148 500 (Portugal)
+852 28 586 427 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 980 061 (Philippines)
+971 48 100 000 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 68 367 200 (Singapore)
+27 118 8961 (South Africa)
+82 806 002 000 (South Korea)
+66 26 578 273 (Thailand)
+54 114 329 8100 (Argentina)
Avenue Nestlé 55

25 Sheppard Avenue West, North York, Ontario, M2N 6S8, Canada

Australia
1, Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia

New Zealand
Level 3 - Buildings 1 & 2 Carlaw Park Commercial, Nicholls Lane 12-16 Parnel, Auckland New Zealand

Austria

Rua Alexandre Herculano 8-8A 2799-554 Linda-a-Velha, Portugal

Russia
Paveletskaya pl. 2, stroeniye 1, 115054 Moscow, Russia

Spain
Edificio Nestlé Avd. Paisos, Catalans 25-51 08950, Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain

Sweden
Grenadjärgatan 6 254 53 Helsingborg, Sweden

Turkey
Nurol Plaza A Blok Kat 6 Buyukdere Caddesi, 255 Maslak / Sisli 34398 Istanbul, Turkey

China
Level 9, Tower B, LSH Plaza Wangjing Avenue 8, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100102, China

Hong Kong
7F Manhattan Place Wang Tai Road 23 Kowloon East P.O. Box 68868, Kowloon Bay Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Nestlé House, Jacaranda Marg, M Block, DLF City Phase II, National Highway 8 Gurgaon, 122 002-5, India

Japan
Nestlé House Gokodori 7-1-15, Chuo-ku Kobe 651-0087, Japan

Malaysia
22nd Floor Menara Surian 22-1, 1 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Philippines

№ 31 Plaza Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City - 1200, Philippines

Saudi Arabia
Bin Suleiman Centre - 4th floor Prince Sultan Street, Al Khalidiya District P.O. Box 35744, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, 05-02/03 [email protected], Business Park, Singapore 48 6035, Singapore

South Africa
Anslow Office Park 8 Anslow Crescent Bryanston 2021, P.O. Box 50616, Randburg, South Africa

South Korea
10,15-16FL., Westgate tower, 70 Chungjung-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul

United Arab Emirates
3rd Floor - Dubai World Central HQ Building Nr. New Al Maktoum, International Airport, P.O. Box: 17327, Dubai Logistic City, Jebel Ali - Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Argentina
Avenida del Libertador 1855, B 1638 BGE Vicente López, Prov. De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Avenida Avenida Doutor Chucri Zaidan, 246, São Paulo, 04583-110, Brazil

Mexico
Av. Ejercito Nacional 453, Delegacion Miguel Hidalgo Col.Granada, 11520 Mexico, D.F.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nestle Customer Service. Initial Nestle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nestle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nestle. Discuss the issues you have had with Nestle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

NestleFrench Vanilla CoffeeMate

I have been using Coffee Mate French Vanilla Coffee Creamer for years! I recently have had a problem with it curdling and separating in my cup. These 64 oz bottles have an expiration date on them of 05 July 2021, the current date is 22 January 2021. The batch code on the lid is [protected] / T1613
Why is the product separating? Did you have a bad batch go out?

French Vanilla CoffeeMate

NestleToll house milk chocolate morsels

I bought 3 different packages of Nestle Toll House morsels and they each would not melt. They were totally un-useable in making my special chocolate balls. I threw all the packages away except one. The others were dated for this year. This one is dated in March 2020. Code on package [protected] is the only one I have now. I was so irritated due to running back to the store for the 3rd time. Finally bought the store brand of chocolate chips and they used them. We tried every way to get your chocolate to melt but it just turned into a grainy mess.
    just letting you know. Very disappointed.
    Dottie Ridley
    [protected]@gmail.com

NestleCoffeemate French Vanilla

The label was not put on correctly. It made it very difficult using the lid, it did not line up. Please see attached picture.

I purchased this at Stop and Shop in Jackson NJ a few days ago, can't remember exact date and I don't have the receipt anymore.

I would appreciate any type of coupon. I am a huge coffee drinker, all day all night. I go through 1 64oz every 10 days.

My email address is Suzann.[protected]@gmail.com

Coffeemate French Vanilla
      Coffeemate French Vanilla

NestleCoffee mate sugar free Italian sweet cream

The last two bottles I purchased taste like it spoiled. I threw one away thinking it may have been left out but just bought a new one and it taste the same! I checked dates on both and they are not set to expire until oct 2020.
        I have been drinking this for over a year with no issues but the last two bottles taste so bad - as if it's spoiled cream in it! I have Also noticed it's been hard to find lately and am wondering if there was a recall. This is super disappointing as this will be the second bottle I throw away and still have a third to try.

NestleCoffee mate non-dairy creamer, powder.

I purchased the same as always and this batch of the 35.3 oz has a tint of light brown color unlike the white color i usually get. This batch looks almost like cornmeal. It has a strange smell, does not tase good at all and leaves a film on top of the coffe. Its bad! I have pictures. I will take it back to Walmart however I'm irritated that I have to do that. I did purchase a smaller bottle at a dollar store close by so I can have my coffee in the morning. I hope Nestle can assure me that what i drank was not something that could harm me or anyone else.

Coffee mate non-dairy creamer, powder.

NestleNestle coffeemate italian sweet cream - no sugar

My wife and I have purchased 3 bottles of this product at 3 different stores in the last 2 weeks and they all tasted awful. The first 2 purchases were at Ralph's and the third one was at Albertson's. Please see the cities where the stores were located below. I'm tired of going back to the store for a refund or exchange. Please advise how Nestle will make it right to cover our losses. A refund check would probably be best at this point. Thank you.

NestleNestle coffee mate sugar free italian sweet cream

It appears Nestle has changed the formula. It is horrible and has a bad after taste. Do not buy this stuff anymore. Hopefully they change the formula back. Until they do, it is not worth buying. According to other reviews, they changed the formula on other flavors as well. I understand the "balancing ingredients" reply from Nestle, but this looks more like changing to cheaper ingredients and thinking people won't notice.

Nestle coffee mate sugar free italian sweet cream

Jul 17, 2020

Nestle — Coffe mate italian creamer

After purchasing 5 large bottles & returning them and many smaller ones I was sure this was just a screw...

NestleCream mate italian sweet cream

Have been drinking this creamer for years and all of a sudden it tastes old and moldy. thought store had a bad batch but bought at another store and it was the same. tried several different times and all the same nasty taste. now thinking my taste buds changed?? thank goodness saw a post about your changes. Have switched my creamer and will not buy your product again until it returns to it's original taste. poured way too much of it down the drain along with my money.

NestleCoffee mate italian creme

I bought 2 - 64 ounce Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Cream and both are spoiled. They both expire 25Dec2020 and looks like same batch number [protected]. There is also a T 1919 listed. Each one of these was $6 plus so almost $14 wasted. I did not keep my receipt. I purchased these within this week. The taste is like spoiled milk.

Purchased June 15th
                  Meijer
                  2474 West Hill Rd
                  Flint, Mi 48507
                  [protected]

My family goes through a lot of creamer every week and have never had an issue. It is hard to believe that both containers are bad unless they were left on a dock or a truck that was not refrigerated.

I would like a refund or coupons to replace the 2 - 64 ounces creamers

Coffee mate italian creme
                  Coffee mate italian creme

NestleThe Cheeky Mugs

Good day,

To whom it may concern,

I am deeply disappointed, I purchased the cheeky mug set a month ago from Springfield Marko, I started to use the mug this week only to find it cracking by the handle. I am not able to use the mug go forward.

I was going to buy more mugs for my family but I am disappointed with the very poor workmanship, and I am not happy with the product.

l9185028901

Regards

Krishnee Moodley

Nestlenescafe clasico

I have been drinking Nescafe Classic Dark Roast for 35 years. In the last several months you have changed the formula to apparently include by-products of coffee which were previously removed. The result has made this Classic coffee virtually undrinkable. It is now gritty - as seen in bottom of cup. Also, it has a weaker flavor which is now combined with a burned taste. The results of cheapening your product now drives me away and in search of another, as this cheapening of the product is offensive to loyal customers. I would like to hear the explanation of how saving pennies in your production cost justifies ruining this product.

Feb 02, 2020

Nestle — nestle coffee-mate natural bliss sweet cream natural flavor

Nestlenescafe classic

I have been drinking Nescafe for many, many years now. So much so, that I buy a couple of bottles each time so I dont run out.

Since this new and improved recipe...I keep asking my kids if they have put salt in the coffee. I even opened a new bottled to make a fresh cup and same thing. It literally tastes like a cup of salt...and I do not have sugar at all, so I can taste everything.

Why did you change a good thing? I loved the old recipe...now i am stuck with a few bottles of coffee i can't stand anymore.

This is really disappointing considering that i really love my Nescafe Classic coffee and after all these years I must find something else I enjoy.

So very disappointed.

nescafe classic

• Ba
                            BABS55 Jul 05, 2020

What a disappointment reading about their selfish corporate tactics!!! You trick third world families into buying your formula and then they have to buy your expensive, overpriced water to mi it with? SHAME on YOU! I buy your water, creamer, candy and more. I will make it my mission to tell everyone I know, what a greedy company you are!!! This is disgusting and unaccepetable. This makes me sick you don't care about everyone in our world :(

Nestle's Coffee Mateleaking caps on natural bliss sweet cream

The caps on the 32 FL OZ of Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Sweet Cream have leaked a few times. They leak when shaken and when pouring. An example of a leaking cap was from a container with the following information:
                          Best by 14MAR2020, 06-128, [protected], 20:47
                          An example of a cap that didn't leak is:
                          Best by 06FEB2020, 49-01, [protected], L2, 09:21

I had to remove an old cap from the trash and have kept using that.

Your product is great. I hoped the faulty cap was a one-time incident. But, apparently it isn't.

Nestlenestle philippines shopee official account

I want to complaint about the poor service of nestle philippines official shoppee account with regards of product delivery and the chat support representatives. I have ordered a promo product of boost optimum 800g 4 + 2 for P3, 400. This is a big dicsount for the elderly and was happy about it. However, the item I received were incomplete (missing 3). I immediately reported it to Nestle consumer's hotline and they were kind enough to assist me and report such to the merchant (shoppee) in which i did. I also contacted the seller (@nestle_philippines official) they have instructed me to complete the process of receiving the item and promised to deliver the missing item (it will be done internally) shoppee will not be involved in which I did because they made a promise and was told that they addressed it to their Problem Order Team. They gave me ref. No. To follow up on the updates and I have talked to multiple chat support reps who gave me an instruction that they will gave a refund through Palawan Express in which I denied, the milk is more important to the elderly I said. It been a week and i havent received the missing items. This is so frustrating and stressful. I made a constant follow up and after a day of that one week, I received 2 parcels both address to me. I was happy. The elders were happy. We assumed that it is part of nestle way of being sorry for all the delays, stress and frustrations to buyers. I immediately thank nestle philippines official shoppe account. However, they made me return the excess parcel in which were already received by the elderly. Why does the buyer need to suffer from the ngeligence of it's personnel. This is clearly a negligence to deliver a good service that must be addressed. Thank you.

Nestlebottled drinking water 18.9l, quality issue

The bottle quality is degrading day by day and company is not replacing with new bottles. Even though new bottles have been introduced few months back, but they are used very rarely, we can say only 10% of the time new bottles are delivered while most of the time old and almost expired bottles are being used/refiled with water. Some times leaked bottles are delivered, e.g. in one of the attached picture you can see the level of water is reduced due to leakage.
                              Please note that it's serious health hazards if you use plastic bottles after their expiry or for much prolonged time.

Nestlemorsels

I have been using your product for years to make my fudge I spent $5 on 2 packs of 16oz morsels they wouldn't melt literally burned my figured stirring pot before adding and no matter what I did they wouldn't melt!!! I spent alot of money on ingredients to make my fudge and its ruined before u say I did something wrong I am 53 yrs old been making this with my mother since I can remember wasted money and an hour of my time for something that should have taken 20 mins!!! I have a video if u would like to see and package and reciept. Would like my money back and hope this is a fluke cuz I will go with another brand if need be! This has happened a few other times throughout the years and I blamed myself and now I know this is not the case plz reply

Donna czubernat
                                320 westmore Meyers rd
                                Lombard il 60148
                                [protected]@gmail.com

Oct 05, 2019

Nestle — water gallons

Hi Dears...! Hopefully you will be fine. Your sales and delivery guys are keeping the bottles out side of...

Nestledefective product

I purchased this product at Publix in Delray Beach Florida. The expiry date is 19th Feb 2020, yet adding the creamer to coffee produces a curdle like effect similar to milk that is sour. View the photos attached, including the "Live" photo which shows "movement" of the creamer. I have not experienced this with other coffee mate creamers, and have tried several of them. Is this product "fresh" or is it not, and therefore defective. Please explain.

• Oc
                                      Ocala200 Feb 02, 2020

I purchased your NESTLE COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS SWEET CREAM NATURAL FLAVOR after watching your TV ads. My third purchase from Walmart December 19 2019 was HORRIBLE. It tasted awful, and the after-taste tasted BAD, SOUR, EXPIRED.
                                      I checked the expiration date: April 27, 2020 and even though I began using it the first date of purchase, it was on the third try, I knew this was NOT GOOD. I dumped the coffee cup and spit it out, it was so bad. I immediately stopped using, took the pictures (and kept the product in my refrigerator), but had family company and waited until now to contact you.
                                      I googled, found others on the net who also complained about this exact same product with this exact same expiration date. I tried to find on recall sites, but found nothing? It should have been recalled. Please send me a FULL COUPON to purchase again, so I can give it one more try.