Safewayvery disrespected behavior

On January 15th went into Safeway on 56th st in Tacoma, WA to purchase laundry detergent. As I stood in line waiting to check I heard over the intercom for security to the deli entrance. The lines were very long so the manager came over to help out and opened up another line. As i paid for my stuff i was profiled and was made to feel like i was the one who was under the scope of the security call. one of your employees came out stared me down got on the phone called someone and gave my license plate number and car description to someone over the phone I felt very violated and threaten by this behavior. Not only did the employee do this he not once asked me anything as he was doing this i rolled down my window and asked why was he taking my license and he continued to walk back into the store not explaining it is a violation of my right that one of your employees not only single me out but also took my description and license plate number down and gave it to someone over the phone without my permission when i was a paying customer and had nothing to do with the security threat. I live blocks away from this store and frequent it all the time but after this i will not return. After getting home and explaining what happened to my family they called and spoke to a manager of some type and was advised to file a complaint because she was the one who checked me out and knew that it violated my rights. I really would like this corp. to have better training for there employees do not know what else to have happen but will not return to the Safeway brand.