Safe home security,inc.I was promise a home security camera system was told it was on back order never received camera system fraud and lies.

G

My name is Garry Hightower my account number is 29582 please cancel and my account and refund my money back to my credit card since December 1st 2016. My address is 5471 Chatham Woods Court Columbus Ga. 31907. I was promise a camera security system which was never delivered. I have been calling twice a month and each time I was told the camera where on back order. I was told a customer services agent name Brenda would call me back it was just a stall. Fraud and lies the system is constantly going off we have to use the remote to get out the house.