Ryanairlost property

My daughter left her camera on Ryanair Flight FR 109 Stansted to Shannon on Sunday night 15th March last. She was returning from a school tour and had taken lots of photographs and was upset about this. She phoned customer services next day but got no satisfaction. Someone found the camera on that flight! Can anyone help. Perhaps the camera is left in some office in Shannon waiting for owner?

marilyn ann Aug 25, 2009

There is a company that deals with Ryanair Air lost property: Greencap; I can not find any contact deitails, can any one help. I left an item on a plan returning from Shannon Airport and have had no luck or help from the airline?

marilyn ann Aug 25, 2009

There is a company that Ryaniar use for lost property: GREENCAP: I have not found any contact details. As I understand the situation there will be a cost to get your property back, if you are lucky to get through to them! Stanstead airport have been no help with getting my property back and the longer it takes to find your property the higher the cost. Can you help?

Josie |Murphy Apr 03, 2013

I dropped my glasses while on the plane, though I didn't realise it untill on my way home. My son picked me up immediately so they weren't missed until I got home. However, I followed the instructions for locating the lost property list. I found the 1st of April, the day I returned to Stansted, and found what I believe to be my glasses. When I phoned the number given, I was told that Ryanair doesnt deal with lost property, you have to send email to Heathrow? I am still waiting for a reply. I am lost without my glasses, I am now wearing an old pair to type this. The glasses lost cost me £235 for the lenses alone, I had to use an old frame for the lenses to be placed into. They are verifocals. The glasses are in a soft pouch made of tartan twill in green and blue (a christmas present from my grandson). Hardly a common glass pouch!