The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ryanair — lost property
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My daughter left her camera on Ryanair Flight FR 109 Stansted to Shannon on Sunday night 15th March last. She was returning from a school tour and had taken lots of photographs and was upset about this. She phoned customer services next day but got no satisfaction. Someone found the camera on that flight! Can anyone help. Perhaps the camera is left in some office in Shannon waiting for owner?
More Ryanair Complaints & Reviews
- Ryanair - poor lost property handling!
- Ryanair - boarding refused due to broken arm
- Ryanair - complaints department
- Ryanair - check-in fees, poor service,
- Ryanair - online ticket scam
- Ryanair - duty of care
- Ryanair - don't fly with them
- Ryanair - big scam
- Ryanair - very urgent complaint (request for 50% ticket price refund) ryanair: 26yld8
- Ryanair - horrible flight and fees