Complaints & Reviews

Royal Holidayroyal holiday timeshare fraud

Hi! Me and my wife returned from our honeymoon trip to Mexico. We also signed up for Royal Holiday. Believing this would grant us exclusive and luxurious trips to great places, having great hotels and services to a very low cost. Like many others we also feel like we've been scammed by Royal Holiday. When we got home. I've been able to do some research about them and checking out their trips etc and I can see that the prices, all-inclusive promises, pickup services, VIP packages and airport lounges are all nothing but lies. We had a contract for 30 years with an annual fee of $ 495 US Dollars and we've made a down payment of $ 1, 125 US Dollars and a closing cost of $ 910 US Dollars (a total of $ 2, 035 US Dollars paid so far). The total price for the membership would be $ 7, 500 US Dollars with monthly payments of $ 119.24 US dollars ending after 60 months of payment.
We did not cancel in 5 days. Rather as soon as we got home and read the documents we began the difficult process to cancel. we tried to cancel the membership through the resort but it was impossible. In our membership disclosure it says that there is no buyers remorse and in an addendum it says that there is no termination of the membership. We almost lose hope when we find d a company on the internet called Mexican Timeshare Solutions and after an introductory call, they reviewed our contract and they told us that based on their experience, we had a good chance to get out of the contract.

After six months they cancelled our contract. I honestly highly recommend their services and do not pay anything until the contract is canceled.

Royal Holiday Club (RHC) — fraud victim of royal holiday club fraudulent practices

Fraud victim of royal holiday club fraudulent practices. Definition of fraud: wrongful or criminal deception...

Royal Holidayroyal holiday bad experience

I was ripped off in the cruelest way possible, while I relaxed and confident on my vacation, I was invited to a presentation of "supposedly" 90 minutes which really lasted nearly 6 hours, at the beginning we did not want to buy anything, but for them seemed quite the opposite, like "if you tell us more, we are very interested in buying" finally tired we believed that our only way to get out is buying, as the seller told us: “ try it and if you don’t want it you can quit at anytime with a refund back “, obviously we believed them and as we were very tired and fed up or read anything we accepted. We decided to enjoy our vacation and returning home and with calm we could cancel the timeshare with no problem. To our bad luck when we called to cancel, they said it was impossible at the moment and they are not buying memberships.
    My wife and I we cannot sleep thanks to the high stress of knowing that we had to pay all that money, the situation is becoming increasingly difficult. We searched and searched on the internet and all we found were complaints and more complaints against Royal Holiday. Finally we found a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we feel confidence about them, everything I read on their website, that they work not only in Mexico but also in USA and they no charge until they cancelled the contract, was a strong point to believe in them. You could read: "Mexican Timeshare Solutions gave to me and my family the peace that we looking for, all the weight and stress its gone, just to leave everything in their hands as they have succeeded in the cancellation of my contract, Royal Holiday timeshare was not going to pay, my debt was 19, 500 Americans DLS ($ 347, 000 pesos approximately at that time), but with interest plus monthly maintenance charged by the holiday consortium and translated into Mexican pesos would skyrocket to nearly a million pesos for 10 years was within payment, even without considering that the dollar may continue increasing, would become an unpayable debt. " Luckily we were able to get out of this BIG problem, the purpose of my comment is to warn all those who are considering purchasing a timeshare or already have and hesitate whether to keep it, CANCEL IT !! timeshare field is the worst scam that may exist, the only thing they think about is to scrub in people no matter what the situation in which we find

Get away from ROYAL HOLIDAY AND THEIR TIMESHARES FRAUD !!!

Royal Holidaytimeshare scam

Let me tell you my experience, I was in Mexico enjoying my vacation time, when I was invited to attend a timeshare presentation, as I did not want to be rude I decided to go. Well, that was the worst mistake I may have made.
      They kept me there for 8 hours, I was feeling like a I was wasting my vacation time, so I asked the sales man if I sign and then I regret, and I have de desire of cancel the contract if there is any problem? Of course he told me that there was no problem and he continued talking about how wonderful is his membership. Of course all was a lie. He never told me that there was a rescission period and I felt very confident and I signed the contract.
      After 10 days of vacations I came back home and I started my research to cancel my contract. As soon wrote Royal Holiday on google I saw all those bad reviews about fraud and my 5 days that I had to cancel the contract. My first reaction was “5 days?!!”. Yes I only had 5 days to can cancel my contract and recover my money. I immediately contact Royal Holiday and I let them know my desire to cancel my contract and his respond was that there was not possible.
      I was so furious that I decided not to let them make fun of me and that I would be able to get the cancellation of my contract with or without his help.
      I made a deep search on google, I found a company named Mexican timeshare Solutions, I called them and got a free consultation, they told me that they wont charge anything upfront. I took the chance and I hired them. After 5 months I got the cancellation of my contract Of course Royal Holiday made everything to avoid it, but I succeeded.
      Royal Holiday is a fraudulent company full of thieves, do not trust them and If you are in the same situation do not give up. I can take a lot of time but it is possible.

International Vacation / Royal Holidaymisleading/one sided contract

We signed the so called investment last may 26, 2016 and we submitted a written request to cancel/rescind the contract the very next day. They have denied our request due to one sided promissory note stating "as long as the purchaser be current in its payments, the purchaser will be entitled to early terminate the agreement in case of default by seller, duly supported and approved, (In the understanding that the provisions of item 7.3 of this agreement shall not be consider as a default) and now with note open with a future consequence on sending our promissory note to a collection agency were we gonna end up paying for something we're not going to be able to use. Now ms. Ruth esther fortuna (Loan officer) want us to sign a new promissory note to modify the payments. Aside from the exchanging email, i'm also getting a phone call from ms. Diana elizabeth calitl guzman (New member service dept.) advising us to book our vacation now and pay the outstanding balance for this month. Since the contract was signed in dominican republic, by law purchaser has 5 business day to cancel in which we did. But what they are doing now is trying to hold on the agreement that they said an investment and not a time share by giving a lower monthly fee just to keep us as member. This already ruined the 3 day vacation, since they held us for more than 3 hours just to convince us in signing up as new member. Now it's still giving us a nightmare as they continue to ignore our request to cancel and harass by phone as well. We simply want out and have our $4009/initial deposit back.

• Bo
            BoxBrown Oct 02, 2016

I used an amex card. I disputed the charge with amex. My refund was issued to the card, without a problem. But they did promise to buy my timeshare and failed to do so. Anyways, as you know, all of these vacation clubs are traps. Luckily, I have ended my timeshare with Wyndham.

Royal Holiday — timeshare scam

In 2014, My wife and I went to Mexico, we were talked into going to a presentation with Royal Holiday, After...

Royal Holidayroyal holiday timeshare

My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic when we were forced to go to a place in the resort where they try to severely persuade you to buy into a Royal Holiday timeshare. They made the timeshare sound wonderful - stay anywhere you want! Hotel is free! 35% off airfare! It lasts 30 years and cost never changes! WELL THEY ARE LIARS! What it all really meant was NOTHING IS EVER AVAILABLE TO STAY, the 300 page book of hotels are NO LONGER THERE OR AVAILABLE, 35% off airfare only meant that the representative would HELP find a plane ticket and if you find one cheaper on your own they say do it yourself! Oh, and lasts 30 years? Well, that's 30 YEARS OF HAVING TO PAY AN ANNUAL FEE OF $500 OR MORE!!! It's all a lie!! They said I could cancel any time and that was FALSE. They said the vacation would cheaper to use Royal Holiday, but that was FALSE. It's mandatory to pay for "All-Inclusive" which can range from $500-more which is the same price as paying for your hotel!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THIS. AVOID ROYAL HOLIDAY AT ALL COSTS!!! I just want to cancel our contract. AND I'M GOING TO POST ON EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE BOARD POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE GETS INVOLVED IN ROYAL HOLIDAY. IT'S A SCAM!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! DON'T DO IT!! DON'T JOIN ROYAL HOLIDAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TOTALLY SCREWED OUT OF EVERYTHING. You won't be able to take a trip because you'll be spending all your money on ROYAL HOLIDAY because they are such liars!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Royal Holidaytimeshare scam

In 2009, my wife and I went to our first vacation since we had emigrated to US ten years before. This vacation was in Cancun, Mexico. Everything would have been perfect, but we were harshly lied by Royal Holiday salespersons. Abusing the fact that English is our second language they tide us into a 30 years contract instead of promising 5 years. Being close to retirement age and having a low paying job, we were paying for a two years. In 2012, my wife died of cancer. Since then I did not go to any vacation and try to cancel my account many time without any luck.
            I even called a Royal Holiday headquarter and they offer to help resell our contract. They referred us to the Global Resort Services. I paid $599 for a service and after two years of exchanging calls this company disappeared.
            Once, browsing an internet, I found a Mexican Timeshare Solution website and I decide to try once more. This time it was successful. Their reply was quick, they always reply to my email, and, what is the most important, finally, I was be able to cancel my account with Royal Holiday. I would recommend it to anybody who appears in similar situation.

Royal Holiday — Refund

In January 2016 it became necessary for us to cancel one of two reservations we made for the DR. We...

Royal Holiday — 30 years vac

Hi there we purchase a vacation. For 30 years. Deal with royal holiday. They are a complete scam. I have paid...

Royal Holiday — Fraud

This company is a complete fraud. Do not trust this company. They make all kinds of promises of places to go...

Royal Holiday Club (RHC)we were scammed please help!

We were scammed into the Royal Holidays membership since 2011 in the Dominican Republic. They were crazy persistent and kept us there for hours until we caved in. They treated us like royalty that day and fed us lots of drinks. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Long story short, they are liars and fooled us with promises that were exaggerated from what was written in the contract, not that we paid attention to fine prints and it was too much to read when you're hot and intoxicated so we skimmed through and decided to trust the words that they said to us. We let them have our money for almost 5 years now, blaming ourselves for our stupidity but it's just too much now and fees have gone up!

I just called again today for the last time, to cancel but the representative said we can not cancel the 30 year contract (which we weren't told it was for 30 years at the time we signed amongst other things). The customer service agent was rude and tried to argue with me and repeat things I already heard from them before, so I asked to speak to a manager but she said the manager isn't available. I asked for the manager to call me back but she changed the subject. Awful and unprofessional. We don't even want a refund, even though it's a lot of money from us for nothing! We just want out of the membership and to stop paying without getting bad credit. We only used the membership once because it was a free certificate for new members, we still had to pay our own flights and was stuck with no transportation (which was promised to us) when we arrived in Punta Cana. It was pretty risky and scary because we had our 4 year old and 6 year old daughters with us at that time. Food and hotel was like 3 star it wasn't top 5 star or amazing like what they said.

Every time we called to book a vacation, they never have availability for the date that we want, to the destination we want. They lied to us about 50% off flights too. They could not help us with that at all and many other things are lies. They did not roll over our points as they said they would, we had to call to ask. We don't have time! They said it would be automatically transferred when we first signed up in 2011. We did not use our points for 4 or 5 years now.

Sadly, We traveled through regular itravel2000 agents since 2011 because it is cheaper and had better options. We are paying Royal Holidays for nothing. Please help. We cannot afford it anymore as we are going through a divorce and won't use it at all. Plus the annual fee has gone up from around $300 to $467 USD. We are from Canada. If anyone knows a way out or have gotten out of this contract, please help share your procedure. Thank you.

Mark Miles Mar 02, 2016

I bought a timeshare with Royal Holiday and they lied to me at everything, every time I check for travel dates are not available and it's cheaper to booked flight and hotel with Expedia. The service is really bad, I asked to speak to the manager and was told that I cannot talk to her and that I cannot cancel my membership.
                  Its been a nightmare for me!!! I was doing a research on internet about this fraudulent resort and how to get out of this fraud, i found this information and i want to share it with you, i hope it helps someone:

Royal-holiday.comThey play awful games and they didn't return money back

Don’t use the website www.royal-holiday.com. This company is real rip off. I ordered tickets and vacation package from them, but the simply played awful game with me. They took money and after that asked for more, ‘coz the vacation program has been changed. After that different excuses and blah-blah, but in result I haven’t used this package at all. They cancelled trip and promised to return money back, but it was scam. Total scam, so don’t buy from them and post comments about your experience with this company.

• Ro
                    Royal Holiday Social Media Oct 09, 2014

Faush1,
                    We would like to follow up your case. Please forward your contact information to [protected]@royal-holiday.com and a member of our team will be in contact with you directly regarding your concerns. We hope to speak with you soon. Thank you.

Social Media
                    Royal Holiday

Florida Registered Paralegal Vila, Padron&diaz P. A / Royal HolidayIllegal practices

I have been telling about my case here in this website about what happened to me by so called Royal Holiday Club (addressed Ilse of Man and Switzerland). According to my contract its the case of Europe, Bahamas and Cayman Islands (tax fraud?). And now I got a letter from Florida (!) in which they demand me to cease and desist any website further writings or if I did they start legal actions (as I understood the content)!. Im not able to sue RHC here where I live so how come they are able to sue me for instance in Florida where RHC even doesnt exist according to information I got (contract) and no registered information?? Am I missing some important point here? Why Americans try to solve the case (or just try to keep threatening me more to keep my mouth shut?) in case Im European and so does RHC I was dealing with? RHC is registered in Isle of Man and Switzerland and should have office in Europe.

SariPa May 21, 2014

What RHC makes to get service from this law office in States (Florida) in this case? I really dont understand. And why they help RHC in this like they do?

SariPa Jun 02, 2014

Law of Florida differs from law of EU or law of Switzerland or law of Isle of Man, even from law of Mexico...

Theres many laws in the world, and Im sure this law company (mentioned above) knows that too.

SariPa Jun 02, 2014

Just getting curious about the laws, tried to read something about Swiss - EU - USA - International.. Different combination of laws. What a jungle it is :D, takes ones lifetime.

SariPa Jul 02, 2014

After reading International Law books a little bit, I realize something.. In case theres a whole jungle of laws involved in a contract or.. (what ever the case is) as it is at least in my RHC -case except existing laws there should be (like EU laws)... well anyway interesting to read about the laws and try to understand more about how International Law might be the key.

My case should be the issue of Switzerland, GB (Isle of Man) and EU (Madrid) but in my contract theres only mentioned laws of Cayman Island, Bahamas..

I really wonder about the customs of different countries too like this Florida law office was using odd methods also by sending me a letter via Fed Ex which I also should have declared myself (?).

SariPa May 04, 2015

But also it doenst matter if you understand the laws if its almost impossible to take this kind of cases to court. This worldwide courtsystem and peoples' rights are not the easiest ones.. But I hope ' the world' would start protecting us better in future against these kind of frauds (by creating such worldwide systems..). In some cases theres no point to even try to take these issues to court, its only waste of money and time.

If I lost the battle doenst mean that RHC is legal or FNTC/First Names Group does legal business, its the opposite.

FNTC=First National Trustee Co, Isle of Man (also in States which trademark IFG Group Ireland owns) ... is very much involved in this my case with so called RHC and all my other complaints are also readable in many places in net. Just by searching FNTC complaints etc.. get to read my crazy story how my money was stolen by them...

SariPa May 04, 2015

And for me this kind of fraud means also a human right issue (my case), when my (or anyone) rights are taken away by this kind of ridigulous system. Theres f.e. no other contract Im aware of in which peoples rights' are taken away' like in this RHC matter.

As a Finn I have no right to sue them inside EU or In Finland according to my contract, but RHC acts to be legal company inside EU! 'They' obviously only tried to make 'a waterproof' system with all these countries involved with all those odd laws (contract) by trying to take our rights away. To make it all look legal, but in real life impossible us to even try to take anyone to court in this--- or its too expescive without a possibility of class action, or the correct country.. well, one thing I know for sure, theres no need for legal company use all those tricks in legal business! And if ordinary people dont know anyting about their rights, its easy for those law offices (lawyers) abuse the lack of information what becomes to ordinary little people.

SariPa Aug 16, 2015

I'm very much aware that rhc is not legal business anyhow in Europe, so...

SariPa Aug 16, 2015

English is not my language. Takes a lot to try to make sentences. If this was something I could use my mother language, I'm sure id make much clearer point of everything happened. It's all a way too crazy story to tell even in my own language. So ridiculous. I really have hard times to understand all the parties related to this and their acts. For me this only means criminal business... Nothin but criminal f.e fntc did in this.

Royal Holiday Clubscrewed out of transferred points

RHC screwed me on points transfeered to RCI. I only VAC in summer months and stay on the east coast. Most always in same place. This yr. we decided to try and join RCI to go other place on east coast. RHC deposited into RCI the month of February. This gave me no trading power for July or August on the east coast. I complained. Below is RHC's response to my complaint and my reply back to them.

Subject: Re: [Ticket#[protected]] very unhappy member!!!
                    Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 14:45:00 -0600
                    To: [protected]@live.com
                    From: [protected]@royal-holiday.com

Dear Mr. Polhemus,

Thank you for emailing us, it´s a pleasure to assist you today.

We would like to explain to you that we have an affiliation or professional relationship with RCI for the benefit of our members however that we are two completely separate companies and therefore we do not have access to RCI´s system nor do they have access to ours. Our arrangement only allows for the deposit of full weeks and therefore we are only able to deposit into RCI Weeks memberships.

For this reason, when Royal Holiday members request that there Royal Holiday Credits be deposited into an RCI account, we look for a week block that most closely fits the amount of Royal Holiday Credits that our member wishes to deposit. RCI Deposits and their respective trading power depend entirely upon RCI and is not something that is determined by Royal Holiday. The trading power is based upon various factors such as:
                    *Season
                    *Type if unit
                    *Notice with which a deposit is made
                    *Supply & Demand of the property that is used for the deposit

We would like to remind you that members have holiday credits to be exchanged for the properties in Royal Holiday Club´s portfolio and not intended to be deposited with RCI each year. It is a fail-safe should our members wish to travel to a destination that we do not have in our portfolio or in the event that our members are not able to travel and not able to accumulate their Royal Holiday Credits only.

Finally, an RCI deposit once completed cannot be modified or cancelled and therefore we are unable to assist you with this situation but would kindly request that you consider the information we have provided you with for future use of your Royal Holiday Club membership.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Yours truly,

Jonathan Glatt
                    E-center Executive
                    Tel. (52-55) [protected]
                    USA and Canada 1(855)30-ROYAL
                    This was my reply to him...
                    Dear Mr. Glatt,
                    Thank you for your timely response.

I would like to tell you that since being with RHC, which is for many years now, we have only vacationed in the summer months and on the East Coast. With the exception of 2 yrs, we always stayed at the Brigantine Beach Club. I pay for and stay in an ambassidor (2 bds / 2baths.) unit with my points and always have points left over.
                    I joined RCI this year to try and stay in Virginia beach as RHC does not have a place there.

So using that as a factor:
                    *season ...is summer months - not February as was given to RCI as my week by RHC.
                    *Unit type...2 bedroom with 2 bath.
                    *Notice with which a deposit is made...I paid my yearly fee early this year and got 5000 extra points for doing so. Also so that i could have those points deposited with RCI early enough get a place in Virginia beach as I know they fill up fast.
                    *Supply and demand of the property that is used for the deposit...As you well know i am sure, Brigantine beach Club proprty is in high demand all year long but especially in the summer months when we go there. So Supply and demand of this property is very high.

*We look for a week block that most closely fits the amount of Royal Holiday Credits that our member wishes to deposit...I fail to see how you can say that 28, 000 plus 6500 points fits into a february week. also I have spoken to RCI peoiple several times and RHC people and have been told that the 2/14/14 week was assigned by RHC and given to RCI they had nothing to do with that date assignment. The did use that week to come up with giving me 16 points which does not even get me a 0ne bedroom place in Virginia beach or down further in North Carolina.

* We do not deposit each year with RCI...;... I am using RCI this year a a FAIL -SAFE because RHC does not have a place in Virgina Beach.

Based on what I have just presented you can see that RHC failed me in all areas of this points transfer so I respectfully requset that the 2/14/14 date given RCI by RHC be changed to a July or August date to give me more trading power.
                    TRhanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Yours truely
                    James Polhemus

Royal Holiday Vacation Clubnot honoring contract

We upgraded with Royal Holiday and each time we were given perks to upgrade in writing lasting so many years. We are trying to use our perk and the people at Royal Holiday will not honor it. We have always paid our dues on time and have alot of money invested with Royal Holiday vacation club. WE are finding out what liars they are. I told them I would not Pay anymore club dues until they honor my contract. I'm going to contact a lawyer to try to help me out. I have $140, 000 invested and they fail to do what they say they are going to do. Feed up with their c***. Anyway you can help me with this problem?

Royal Holiday Clubcancel contract

In 2007 we went in Dominican Republic, bavaro in a hotel, that day we made the most bigger mistake we get a contract with royal holiday, one month before we start read the contrac and we found, all they talk about the club is was lies, we tried to cancel, but we can not . I want to cancel and my money back.

Yo quiero saber quien tambien nesecita ayuda sobre royal holiday por que en esto
                        Debemos estar unidos, para terminal con este club Hecho en base a mentiras
                        Nosotros queremos cancelation y nuestro dinero para Atras.

Norato Mar 03, 2015

I am having the same issue.I want to cancel this contract we made without realizing it was all a lie, but cant find the way.Please let me know if you were successful.

Royal Holidayfraudulent practices, broken promises, no customer service

We, B. & C. Regier, have had no end of trouble with Royal Holiday Club (Corporate Offices, Mexico City). We have tried to get our concerns and complaints addressed with this company from the very beginning, but have never received any answer or any customer service whatsoever. They have repeatedly refused to address our dispute or acknowledge any of our requests for answers in any form, no matter our requests, written or otherwise.

Our complaints are many:

1. We were told that our initial investment of $2915.00 would be charged to our Visa 45 days after signing our contract. This was a factor to us purchasing a membership. However, contrary to what we were told, this amount was charged to our Visa immediately. After agreeing to our request of a 45-day delay of all charges, we discovered too late that when the contract was drawn up, what was discussed and agreed upon was NOT what was written into the contract. We are extremely disappointed that the “sales pitch” (salesperson Carolina Solorzano and a fellow named Alexjandro) was not honest and upfront.

2. We were told and led to believe that we earned holiday credits every year according to our membership purchase and agreement and that those credits could keep accumulating towards a future holiday. Upon getting home, we discovered that this was a misrepresentation of the facts and that the true facts were not revealed to us in the interest of full disclosure at the time of purchase. Apparently, we cannot roll over each year’s credits and build up enough for a holiday. From what we’ve been able to discover since, only 20% from the year before can be used and that isn’t even automatic. This knowledge, had we had it upfront, would have definitely influenced our decision whether or not to buy into the club. We’re extremely upset with the lack of full disclosure and the misrepresentation of facts, including outright lies in order to pressure us into signing up.

3. We were granted a signing bonus of an additional 15, 000 holiday credits. This offer was used as a tactic to influence us to sign up. These credits (not indicated or pointed out to us at the time) had an expiry date of nine months from date of issue. If that wasn’t enough, the date of issue is not the date the contract was signed, but is dated one month earlier. This is fraudulent by itself, and especially so as we informed them before signing that we didn’t plan to take another holiday in the next year.

4. We informed Royal Holiday of our issues in emails dating 2 weeks after our contract signing (March 5, 2006). We have never received any reply or answer from Royal Holiday regarding our serious concerns.

5. In the first two weeks, we had our personal customer service agent named Henry hang up on us when trying to discuss our concerns. We have never heard from him again. It appears this company is only interested in getting a person’s money and have no intention of providing any actual customer service or answering for their deceptive business practices.

6. We were only told of our monthly fees and not of the yearly amount Royal Holiday charged us later on. This yearly membership fee was never revealed to us during the sales meeting. This non-disclosure of further fees is fraudulent and deceptive.

7. We were led to believe a lot of other “benefits” were available such as “renting out credits” and non-restrictive holiday bookings, etc. Nothing has been easy or straightforward with this company, and we’ve been unsuccessful in accessing these benefits or getting thier assistance in these areas.

8. We have, in writing, asked that any and all further communication with them be delivered in writing and that they discontinue leaving messages on our home phone. Royal Holiday has refused to acknowledge any of our written requests for answers or assistance, and have continued to harass us via the phone. They refuse to put any of their communications in writing as requested.

9. We have refused to pay Royal Holiday any more money as a result of their fraudulent business practices and deceitful tactics used to scam us out of our money while providing an inferior quality of service and benefits that are contrary to what was disclosed and promised us at the very beginning. Instead of addressing our concerns or getting back to us with the information we requested in writing, Royal Holiday proceeded to send our file to collections and is hassling us through numerous calls through Red Flag Collections. They’ve never put anything in writing, refuse to answer for their dishonest dealings, and provide NO customer service.

ROYAL HOLIDAY IS A SCAM!!! Avoid at all costs!

SariPa Oct 30, 2013

It seems to be a tricky business which is runned by other people. 'RHC' uses employees to do 'the work' with us, but the way they only seem to collect our money (more or less so) and leave the customer finally with empty promises.

Royal Holiday — scam!!!

We went to Cozumel back in 2008, little did we know what we were getting into when we arrive at...

Royal Holiday / CostamexTrojan -virus

Just like to inform people - actually warn them - not to access into Coxtames (Grupo) website. I got an virus out of my try, went to 'contact' -page.. or tried to (didint succeeded) and got this trojan, a pretty bad one what becomes to viruses.

Costamex is marked to be the 'parent' of Royal Holiday Club Servicio... something. But thats odd if they are the parent of such company, because Royal Holiday Club is also existing as a company itself in Europe (isle of Man and Switzerland), and thus only common sense tells that if its about Royal HolidayClub Servicio administrativos... or so.. it should be under Royal Holiday Club itself...

Anyway I got a tough virus... so its impossible to check the websites related to RHC I guess to get any contact information, like in this case in Mexico about the board of administration..

It seems that the parents dont exist, or theres something 'wrong' with them, only the children do :). a nice scamming tool?

SariPa Jun 27, 2013

Thats why 'they' create such business structures generally as a scamming tool as well - easy protection to 'whatsoever business'. I could create a company like that f.e. in Belize, many other places as well, but anyway. I could also create a postal address to my 'company' make it look like a normal existing business there. Its not legal though if I did so. As scandinavian I just cant do legally what so ever when I live here and pay taxes here as well... Thats how also 'RHC' funtions and its 'branches'; companies related to it. Easy just to create also so called cover companies.

I really dont understand 'trustee' -services' anymore. How they can be legal (?). The parties which offer certain services to create cover businesses all over, to protect their customers privacy - in the name tax avoidance what so ever. Why they are not been stopped by doing it? I do understand the legal part of this kind of business but not the way they allow all those rip offs and other illegacies made to us. Thats a crime.

When its about well hidden business. A customer has no right to know anything about anything.

SariPa Jun 27, 2013

This is about trustee -business in Isle of Man related to RHC. Its about FNTC (First NAtional Trustee Company/First Names Group, former IFG Int. Division). IFG Plc Ireland used to be the 'mother' of them earlier but sold this business (or its management) to Anacap.

When theres no propriate service existing to us --- its about holiday club -business Im talking about here, also trustee -service though, at least no service to me.. They (trustees) shouldnt be protecting such rip off -business I got involved in Caribbean accidently and help those guys do stay anonymouss when its about illegal business. Only metoids used in this business make it way out of legal. They (RHC in this case I try to tell something about how sick this kind of business generally can be) collect our money in advance, and then give us the worse service ever (or no service at all). And the trustees help them keep anonymouss and thus safe. We dont have rights beccause theres nothing real existing to us. We cant fight anonymouss company, which doenst even exist anywhere to us. And at the same time they give their clients tools to... what so ever :). Sorry about my english.

I tell about Royal Holiday Club. which is registered company in Isle of Man under IFG (nowadays First Names Group), but theres no service existing there - in the address it should exist. It only exist anyhow in Mexico, but I never made a contract with Mexicans myself when I took a part to Royal Holiday Club plan in Caribbean--- Anyway the point here is that everything seems to be more or less just made up... whatsoever. Only FNTC/First Names Group here as RHC (former IFG International Division) existing as RHC. Either they are RHC or they established RHC there as a company in the name of tax avoidance. Either or... not legal system, I dodnt think. And I was stolen big money.

The business -structure; trustees give services to their customers to help them to create such company structures. When nothing real exists to us except well hidden secrets.

Sorry bout spelling mistakes.

SariPa Jun 27, 2013

I know that people were complaining about RHC a lot earlier, but till RHC started to make 'general mutual release' -contracts with unsatisfied members I bet those guys cant complaint anymore. Am I right? They can't actually say a word during their lifetime about RHC or the penalty (according to the contract) is a lot of money they have to pay to RHC. Not a one negative word. BTW mutual means two-sided, doenst it? But 'RHC' rules the world in this as well. Its not negotiable contract as I have understood. More like: keep it or leave it.

These my comments are in pieces. One there and the other here...

Please guys, if you consider to undersign such 'release' - contracts, read it carefully. Laywers have made such contracts, so they are aware all the tricks what becomes to the contents of such contracts. For me it means forcing you to sign bad contract in the name; getting a little money you paid to them back. I wouldnt sign it ever. And for me this is not about the money. Its more about revenge :) anymore. They spoiled my finance, I spoil their finance back :). Try to :). And its about freedom. Its about justice. Im the victim, and as long they dont resolve things between me, I do know my rights. They made a crime in the first place not me. Its about business made in the name of tax avoidance, its about any kind of money laundry. Its about korruption. Its about stealing hard working peoples money, its about robbing the others. Whatsoever, but it has to be stopped. Another chain put to your feet when they try to get you into another kind of contracts, scam after scam. Always has to watch out what you say loud, sort of - the rest of your life. Like the original Royal Holiday Club -membership contract. I understood it properly till after years. Took a long time to really get it. And when I did, I couldnt understand myself to put my name under such contract. It means illegal contract to me anyway. Only because theres no european laws makes it very weird one in my case. And this US law mentioned in it also makes it more weird in my case. Nothing to do with USA.. Theres this Florida and Arizona law in it... but the Arizona is the real weird one..

SariPa Jun 27, 2013

Because I dont work I have time to write a lot complaints. I am just a mother, my occupation :). At least used to be. Divorced one.

And when I travelled to Bahamas, I did it with my children. And still nothing wrong with this whole case 'they' did to me? Somehow I just want the entire world to know about my case. About trustees incolved in this, just everything. Tax avoidance -business, everything related to this kind of holiday business.

And I want those 'whitecollar -men' to get their part in this. I actually want to nail them. :) I know what those guys are capable. Like in life generally, theres people do the work (dirty one) for the others. Theres always people get off the hook, no matter what they do. Its about their occupations in many cases as well, when they dont get caught. For me its about morality though, the reason why I just hate those whitecollar -men doing such dirty things to the others.. Those who make their own rules..

And its about laywers. When people can make all the illagacies 'legally' :). When you always find a way out---sort of.

I need that money they took from me using illegal methods, but its still not about money. My soul is not in sale :))

SariPa Jun 27, 2013

And I write and I write. I know that this is a website, people ignore, and theres not moderating system, not a real one, I dont think. Everything goes through, almost everything :) And when others want to google, theres always ways to find also these complaints I write. Just want people to know. And wonder why 'RHC' does nothing in my case, when they do with americans and canadians.

This county Fermanagn, Nothern Ireland above - my fast fingures pushed by mistake when I tried to find Isle of Man, but didnt succeeded...