Royal Holiday — scam!!!
We went to Cozumel back in 2008, little did we know what we were getting into when we arrive at Cozumel’s Aiport, that is where the nightmare started, the rest of the story we all know, we paid for a timeshare $24000, since then we haven’t been able to use, unfortunately we always forget about the months when we have to transfer our credits, or the month when we have to call so they can rent our credits, we have tried two times to get something with them to no avail. It has been so frustrating, we definitely don’t want to pass this rip off of a business to our child, much less try to get a friend or someone we know to buy it from us, this is something you wouldn’t recommend to anyone. After consistent calls to request for information on how to cancel the contract, calls to customer service, financial advisors and you name it, we always get the same answer from all of them.. “You can’t cancel your contract, it will last for 30 years”. We are so fed up and tired of “Royal Holiday” and their well trained scammers. We want out and we want out now!!!
It has been the most stressful times of our lives!!!
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit!
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam!
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract