Resolved Royal Holiday Club — cancellation of contract
We purchased a points contract back in 2004 from Royal Holiday Club in Cancun, Mexico. We no longer desire to deal with RHC and decided to not pay the maintenance fee for 2012. We have received letters plus emails from RHC requesting the fee be paid. I have responded via email to them asking for the address of the RHC Headquarters in Mexico so we can formally request our contract be terminated. I did not receive the address, but instead I continued receiving emails requesting the fee be paid. We were told the contract could not be terminated and it contained a clause stating such. My reply to them was that the contract contained a clause that stated that if the buyer (us) refused to pay the fee, that the seller (RHC) could terminate the contract. We asked that the contract be terminated based upon that option. Again, we did not receive a response to the request. Instead, we received yet another email that the fee must be paid immediately and that a late fee had been added since the payment was over 30 days delinquent. We would like for someone to give us the RHC address in Mexico so we can request termination of our contract. Then we will have formally placed our desire in writing in order to establish credible contact with the headquarters instead of dealing with the subordinate customer service reps who continue to harass us. Help in this regard is very much appreciated!!! Walter Jones
More Royal Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit!
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam!
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Club - scammed by royal holiday club!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract