Having problems with HotelsOne.com?

HotelsOne.com Customer Service Contacts

800 0397 4442 (European Countries)
+1 888 273 4683 (USA & Canada)
+44 203 027 6614 (United Kingdom & International)
5810 Santa Maria Ave., № 205
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HotelsOne.com Customer Service. Initial HotelsOne.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HotelsOne.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HotelsOne.com. Discuss the issues you have had with HotelsOne.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hotelsone.comScam

I thought I was making a direct reservation with the hotel itself, and that for some reason the hotel itself was sending me to hotelsone. So it was unfair to even wind up at their site.

They charged my card immediately for a booking that had no cancellation fees. Then I discover you can't cancel this hotel booking online, only by phone. And the phone options at the number given in Canada only work in French, both options. I had to call the UK, and that's automated, no option to talk with a person, which told me I'd be refunded an amount that was less than the charged amount. Never was there any mention of a booking fee, and the automated phone had told me there would be no fees on the cancellation. Then an email came giving the right figure. But even on their website you can't get through to customer service to dispute a charge. Absolute cannibals.

May 15, 2020

Hotelsone.com — website, phone # & contact us/email are not working

I booked a hotel through this site (via Expedia). I need to cancel & the hotel says I have to do it through...

Hotelsone.comRefund

I prepaid a room for two nights, #[protected]
    Mar 20 2020 to Mar 22 2020 for the Best Western tree house, I cancelled my trip last week and have not beena refunded the $553.14. When I called to find out why, they said sorry they couldn't help me... the other number linked to this is [protected]-01. At this point, when I the 1800 I get disconnected or hung up on. This company has stolen my money.
    Please help [protected]

Hotelsone.comAccommodation booking for Duxton Hotel in Perth WA Australia

Hi I booked accomadation for two rooms on the 26th Feb on Hotelone website and have been charged $350.99 x 2 which is correct but i have, another charge of $701 on the 27th Feb on my credit card which is incorrect. Itinerary no for first room is [protected], the second is [protected] and the charge that is incorrect is [protected]. I have contacted my bank and they said to contact you first to find out the problem. thankyou Jonnica Maloney

Dec 07, 2019

Hotelsone.com — hotel booking

On November 7, 2019, I booked a room for two at the Yosemite View Lodge for 5 nights, from Nov 22 through the...

Hotelsone.coma hotel reservation

Your reservation is confirmed.
        The booking you recently made on the HotelsOne website is confirmed. Your reservation details are below.
        HotelsOne Itinerary Number: [protected]
        Check-in: 4 Dec 2019 2:00 PM
        Check-out: 5 Dec 2019 12:00 PM
        Total rooms: 1
        Nights: 1
        Guests: 2 adults

Please include the itinerary number in the subject line for all correspondence with HotelsOne.

I made the above Hotel reservation and you took the money from my account. When I arrived at the Hotel they had no record of it and they had no room for me. Why are you trying to cheat your customers - the very life blood of your business! ?
        Please refund £89.70 + £47.00 = £136.70 (which I had to pay additionally) back on the same credit card number you took the payment from ASAP.

Yours sincerely, JW Conchie

Hotelsone.comhotel booking

I booked the Gaylord Opryland hotel via Hotelsone for 29/12/2019 to 05/01/2020 but when I go directly to the hotel website, I cannot find my reservation numbers.

Confirmation number [protected]
          and Room Confirmation Number [protected].

I just wonder if this booking is valid. I was trying to enquire from the hotel is my booking included breakfast.

Hotelsone.comroom

I booked two rooms for two nights. I was only able to sleep in one room because one of the rooms the light did not wor in the bathroom, the television remote didn't work, and the heat didn't work. Also, The passkey wouldn't open the door. Since it was early morning when we arrived there was no one available to give us another room. The room we did occupy had roaches, rat drippings, stained towels and linen. When I was able to talk with someone about a reimbursement of the unoccupied room, I was told to call trip advisor. I booked the rooms there only because it was the only place available for that night.

Hotelsone.combooking/refund

Booked rooms on 26th April for my daughter's graduation. The University then changed the date of the graduation so I had to cancel the rooms.
              Despite giving TWO months notice of the cancellation, and emailing me to acknowledge this, this company REFUSE to refund my money whici is over £400!!!
              They claim in their terms and conditions that they match those of the hotel you have booked with, which in this case was the Hilton. Strange then that the Hilton refunded my money and this company will not.
              The hotel was full on the dates I booked as other graduations had taken place.
              I have emailed and phoned this company to be faced with blank refusal!!

Hotelsone.coma reservation

Made a resv. thru HotelsOne (Expedia owned). Confirmation sent with resv. for 2 at Geiser Grand Hotel. HotelsOne charged an additional $24.39 as a fee for extra person, my spouse!!! Customer Service person totally obnoxious when I called to ask about add. amount on my bill, IT WAS JUST ADDED not itemized and didn't want to know about their confirmed resv. for 2 people. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, A TOTAL RIP-OFF!

Hotelsone.comunethical behaviour no refund

On the 15th of June 2019 I cancelled a reservation [protected]. It stated that I had 30 days to receive the refund. I had not received a refund so I contacted Hotelsone customer service line. They stated that they had sent me a refund on the day and to check with my bank. I checked with my bank however this did not occur. Hotels one then sent me an email stateing that they had refunded me however there was no transaction number or proof of transaction. Only a fake looking email from [protected]@ean.com . When I asked them they said it's not their problem, the money has gone out of their account.
                  This is wrong and unethical and they basically stole my my money and take no responsibility.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 22, 2019

Dear Lisa,

Can you please check your credit card statements for description "Hotel*HOTELONE"? Can you also verify you have not changed your credit card details since your booking was first made?

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 22, 2019

Dear Lisa,

We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your refund on your bank account. Upon inspection of your reservation, we confirm that the status of the refund indicates that it is processed by your bank.

We have contacted our financial department to request the transaction codes/details. We will update this reply as soon as possible. Your bank should be able to verify the status of the transaction with these details.

Hotelsone.comhotel room reservation

Itinerary #: [protected]
                    We booked and paid for a king suite thru your website but your company reserved a queen suite for us yesterday!!! The hotel tried to get us into a king suite & correct your mistake however they were booked full. I demand a refund for the difference you guys ripped us off for with the king suite verses the queen suite but all the hassle we had to go thru once we got to the hotel!!
                    Maybe you're not aware of this concept even though you charge for it?!?!

Tim Keating
                    [protected]@msn.com

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 15, 2019

Dear Tim Keating,

Thank you for your feedback. Upon inspection of your reservation we can confirm that the room you booked was "Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking". We are certain that the hotel has received the bedding information with your reservation. Some hotels overbook their rooms when they anticipate a certain number of guests will either cancel or not show up at all, much in the same way airlines overbook flights. Please understand that this is the policy of the hotel.

We have issued a refund in the amount of 67.63 USD. The refund has been processed on our side and will return to the form of payment used at the time of booking within 3-7 days or on your next billing cycle.

HotelsOne

Hotelsone.commistakes on booking stay at microtel inn & suites in columbus, ohio

The online and paid booking was for a one night stay in Columbus, Ohio with booking # [protected]. When we arrived in Columbus Ohio the hotel could not be found and with help from locals, the Microtel destination was determined to be in Columbus Georgia. On the booking confirmation sheets, there were serious information omissions - namely, there was no reference to the State or a tel number of the property [so that a cancellation could be communicated]. I have talked to numerous associated agents to seek contact information - which you see on the attached jpegs of those confirmation sheets. The recent response through the HotelsOne agents was their policy for prepaid reservations is 'No Refund'. This issue is 100% worthy of a refund, as the Georgian property was paid but no service was provided and HotelsOne is totally at fault with its incomplete confirmation which created considerable frustration for two retired and loyal Microtel customers. Please do the right thing and return my Cdn $91.08 ASAP.

mistakes on booking stay at microtel inn & suites in columbus, ohio
                      mistakes on booking stay at microtel inn & suites in columbus, ohio

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 01, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback. We will update the confirmation page so that the state is visible. Before making the booking you may find the location of the hotel on the hotel page and the checkout. After making a booking an email is sent to the email address of the booker. This email contains the full address of the hotel (including the state) and the phone number of the hotel.

Hotelsone.comhotel reservation cancellation

Itinerary # [protected]
                        We called to cancel a reservation on 6/17/19 at 4pm due to travel changes. According to the cancellation policy we had till 11:59 pm on 6/17/19 to change or cancel with no penalties or fees. My wife call the customer service number and requested the cancellation the male customer service rep started grilling my wife why are canceling he kept calling her sweetheart which I find very disrespectful. He said he couldn't cancel the reservation we read the cancellation policy to him and he still wouldn't cancel the reservation. We asked to speak to a supervisor first he said he was a supervisor then he said he wouldn't transfer us to a supervisor still kept referring to my wife as sweetheart then he hung up on us. We called the credit card company to let them know we are disputing the payment. I called again today got ahold of a supervisor named Emma explained what happened yesterday she said no problem just let me call the hotel she put me on hold for about 5 minutes she said she talked to the hotel they have a strict policy and we are still gonna be charged. I called the hotel and they have no record of her or hotelsone contacting them to cancel our reservation. According to the hotel cancellations are done thru email not phone calls and the had no record of an email. So I called hotelsone again and got ahold of a supervisor named Jake I explained what has transpired over the last 2 days and how upset I was over the treatment to my wife the day before and that I felt I was lied to this morning by Emma. Jake put me on hold for about 5 five minutes. He told me he talked to the hotel and said no problem they can cancel the reservation but it has to be done by email not by phone. He said they are in the process on sending the email so I said good so can you go ahead and refund me the full amount since we called on 6/17/19 at 4pm to cancel 8 hours before the deadline he said no because he has to history of us calling on 6/17/19. I would like someone to contact me. This is no way how business should do business or how a customer should be treated. I honestly don't who I can trust to talk to since we were I felt mistreated by a customer service rep and 2 different supervisors. My name is Derrick

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jun 19, 2019

Dear Derrick,

We are sorry for the experiences you had with customer support. We would like to find out what happened. It is very unusual that our customer service representatives are unwilling to cancel a booking. Can you please let us know what number your wife dialed on 6/17/2019 at 4pm so we can verify it?

Mila W.

Hotelsone.comreservation cancellation

I made a reservation with Hotelsone.com, for a destination in Destin Florida.
                          Within minutes I realized I had the wrong dates on the reservation. I cancelled the reservation. Shortly afterwards I found that I could make the original dates work, and called to have the reservation reinstated.

No way - no how. $1900.00 stolen from me due to a no refund policy. No way to reinstate the original reservation. Not even for an additional fee.

No refunds at all. This took place within an hour of making the original reservation.
                          They immediately took the money from my bank account and said too bad, no way to correct this without making a new reservation for another 1900.00 dollars.

This is wrong. Do not do business with this company

reservation cancellation

Jan 07, 2019

Hotelsone.com — not being able to cancel a reservation due to transfer of job

My name is Michael Crismon. I thought I went to the Hilton's reservation website. I made a reservation at the...

Hotelsone.com — not being well informed before making a reservation.

On dec, 22, 2018 after looking at different proposal, I decided to make a reservation by your...

Hotelsone.comitinerary [protected]

Need to change arrival date from Oct. 30 to Oct. 29. Can't do this on your web site without canceling the reservation. Need to change arrival date from Oct. 30 to Oct. 29. Can't do this on your web site without canceling the reservation. Need to change arrival date from Oct. 30 to Oct. 29. Can't do this on your web site without canceling the reservation.

Hotelsone.comhotel reservation

I booked a room with Hotelsone.com several weeks ago, and have since needed to change my plans and cancel. Its impossible to cancel on their website, and after holding for more than 30 minutes got ahold of someone who told me that their "system has been down" for two days and is still down so its not even possible for them to cancel over the phone. There is a cancelation penalty from the hotel if I don't cancel soon. I asked whether I should cancel directly with the hotel to avoid that and if so if Hotelsone.com would refund the full charges they made to my credit card. They then hung up on me. Now holding again...

Hotelsone.com — 30-day refund policy unacceptable

Cancellations no. [protected] and [protected] - The View Hotel, Eastbourne, U.K. 17/18 October and 18/19...