Complaints & Reviews

Hotelsone.comRefund

I prepaid a room for two nights, #[protected]
Mar 20 2020 to Mar 22 2020 for the Best Western tree house, I cancelled my trip last week and have not beena refunded the $553.14. When I called to find out why, they said sorry they couldn't help me... the other number linked to this is [protected]-01. At this point, when I the 1800 I get disconnected or hung up on. This company has stolen my money.
Please help [protected]

Hotelsone.comAccommodation booking for Duxton Hotel in Perth WA Australia

Hi I booked accomadation for two rooms on the 26th Feb on Hotelone website and have been charged $350.99 x 2 which is correct but i have, another charge of $701 on the 27th Feb on my credit card which is incorrect. Itinerary no for first room is [protected], the second is [protected] and the charge that is incorrect is [protected]. I have contacted my bank and they said to contact you first to find out the problem. thankyou Jonnica Maloney

Hotelsone.comhotel booking

On November 7, 2019, I booked a room for two at the Yosemite View Lodge for 5 nights, from Nov 22 through the 26. Hotelsone immediately charged my Visa card $853.70 for the booking. A few days after we arrived, the weather services began to warn of a potential severe winter storm that might come later in the week. The situation evolved into a warning against travel on the Wednesday (the 26th) before Thanksgiving, in or near the park. On Monday morning (Nov 24th), I went to the motel front desk and informed them that due to the impending blizzard and travel warning, I wanted to check out a day early. The clerk indicated that the motel would be happy to accomodate my shortened stay, but that any refund for the last night would have to come from Hotelsone, since I booked through them. I promptly called Hotelsone and explained the situation. The CSR with Hotelsone asked for my reason for the cancellation and relayed it to her supervisor (who never came on the line with me). They declined to offer me a refund, stating that the reservation was not refundable. This is in spite of my giving more than 24 hours notice, and the fact that the motel's own policy would allow for a refund. I find the situation distressing, in that Hotelsone prompted me for the reason for my cancellation (there was plenty of opportunity to verify the reason by looking at the forecast and park's own travel advisory online). What the point of asking for my reason for leaving a day early if the safety of my guest and myself was insufficient cause for a refund? What exactly would be sufficient reason in their minds?

Total charge for the stay (5 nights) was $853.70 or about $171 per night. I would like the last night's stay refunded, as we did have to leave earlier than planned due to severe weather.

Wells Fargo Visa charge information:
Hotel*[protected] Booking NV
#24445009RHEVBMRQM

Hotelsone.coma hotel reservation

Your reservation is confirmed.
The booking you recently made on the HotelsOne website is confirmed. Your reservation details are below.
HotelsOne Itinerary Number: [protected]
Check-in: 4 Dec 2019 2:00 PM
Check-out: 5 Dec 2019 12:00 PM
Total rooms: 1
Nights: 1
Guests: 2 adults

Please include the itinerary number in the subject line for all correspondence with HotelsOne.

I made the above Hotel reservation and you took the money from my account. When I arrived at the Hotel they had no record of it and they had no room for me. Why are you trying to cheat your customers - the very life blood of your business! ?
Please refund £89.70 + £47.00 = £136.70 (which I had to pay additionally) back on the same credit card number you took the payment from ASAP.

Yours sincerely, JW Conchie

Hotelsone.comhotel booking

I booked the Gaylord Opryland hotel via Hotelsone for 29/12/2019 to 05/01/2020 but when I go directly to the hotel website, I cannot find my reservation numbers.

Confirmation number [protected]
and Room Confirmation Number [protected].

I just wonder if this booking is valid. I was trying to enquire from the hotel is my booking included breakfast.

Hotelsone.comroom

I booked two rooms for two nights. I was only able to sleep in one room because one of the rooms the light did not wor in the bathroom, the television remote didn't work, and the heat didn't work. Also, The passkey wouldn't open the door. Since it was early morning when we arrived there was no one available to give us another room. The room we did occupy had roaches, rat drippings, stained towels and linen. When I was able to talk with someone about a reimbursement of the unoccupied room, I was told to call trip advisor. I booked the rooms there only because it was the only place available for that night.

Hotelsone.combooking/refund

Booked rooms on 26th April for my daughter's graduation. The University then changed the date of the graduation so I had to cancel the rooms.
Despite giving TWO months notice of the cancellation, and emailing me to acknowledge this, this company REFUSE to refund my money whici is over £400!!!
They claim in their terms and conditions that they match those of the hotel you have booked with, which in this case was the Hilton. Strange then that the Hilton refunded my money and this company will not.
The hotel was full on the dates I booked as other graduations had taken place.
I have emailed and phoned this company to be faced with blank refusal!!

Hotelsone.coma reservation

Made a resv. thru HotelsOne (Expedia owned). Confirmation sent with resv. for 2 at Geiser Grand Hotel. HotelsOne charged an additional $24.39 as a fee for extra person, my spouse!!! Customer Service person totally obnoxious when I called to ask about add. amount on my bill, IT WAS JUST ADDED not itemized and didn't want to know about their confirmed resv. for 2 people. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, A TOTAL RIP-OFF!

[Resolved] Hotelsone.comunethical behaviour no refund

On the 15th of June 2019 I cancelled a reservation [protected]. It stated that I had 30 days to receive the refund. I had not received a refund so I contacted Hotelsone customer service line. They stated that they had sent me a refund on the day and to check with my bank. I checked with my bank however this did not occur. Hotels one then sent me an email stateing that they had refunded me however there was no transaction number or proof of transaction. Only a fake looking email from [protected]@ean.com . When I asked them they said it's not their problem, the money has gone out of their account.
This is wrong and unethical and they basically stole my my money and take no responsibility.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 22, 2019

Dear Lisa,

We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your refund on your bank account. Upon inspection of your reservation, we confirm that the status of the refund indicates that it is processed by your bank.

We have contacted our financial department to request the transaction codes/details. We will update this reply as soon as possible. Your bank should be able to verify the status of the transaction with these details.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 22, 2019

Dear Lisa,

Can you please check your credit card statements for description "Hotel*HOTELONE"? Can you also verify you have not changed your credit card details since your booking was first made?

[Resolved] Hotelsone.comhotel room reservation

Itinerary #: [protected]
We booked and paid for a king suite thru your website but your company reserved a queen suite for us yesterday!!! The hotel tried to get us into a king suite & correct your mistake however they were booked full. I demand a refund for the difference you guys ripped us off for with the king suite verses the queen suite but all the hassle we had to go thru once we got to the hotel!!
Maybe you're not aware of this concept even though you charge for it?!?!

Tim Keating
[protected]@msn.com

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 15, 2019

Dear Tim Keating,

Thank you for your feedback. Upon inspection of your reservation we can confirm that the room you booked was "Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking". We are certain that the hotel has received the bedding information with your reservation. Some hotels overbook their rooms when they anticipate a certain number of guests will either cancel or not show up at all, much in the same way airlines overbook flights. Please understand that this is the policy of the hotel.

We have issued a refund in the amount of 67.63 USD. The refund has been processed on our side and will return to the form of payment used at the time of booking within 3-7 days or on your next billing cycle.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Hotelsone.commistakes on booking stay at microtel inn & suites in columbus, ohio

The online and paid booking was for a one night stay in Columbus, Ohio with booking # [protected]. When we arrived in Columbus Ohio the hotel could not be found and with help from locals, the Microtel destination was determined to be in Columbus Georgia. On the booking confirmation sheets, there were serious information omissions - namely, there was no reference to the State or a tel number of the property [so that a cancellation could be communicated]. I have talked to numerous associated agents to seek contact information - which you see on the attached jpegs of those confirmation sheets. The recent response through the HotelsOne agents was their policy for prepaid reservations is 'No Refund'. This issue is 100% worthy of a refund, as the Georgian property was paid but no service was provided and HotelsOne is totally at fault with its incomplete confirmation which created considerable frustration for two retired and loyal Microtel customers. Please do the right thing and return my Cdn $91.08 ASAP.

mistakes on booking stay at microtel inn & suites in columbus, ohio
mistakes on booking stay at microtel inn & suites in columbus, ohio

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 01, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback. We will update the confirmation page so that the state is visible. Before making the booking you may find the location of the hotel on the hotel page and the checkout. After making a booking an email is sent to the email address of the booker. This email contains the full address of the hotel (including the state) and the phone number of the hotel.

[Resolved] Hotelsone.comhotel reservation cancellation

Itinerary # [protected]
We called to cancel a reservation on 6/17/19 at 4pm due to travel changes. According to the cancellation policy we had till 11:59 pm on 6/17/19 to change or cancel with no penalties or fees. My wife call the customer service number and requested the cancellation the male customer service rep started grilling my wife why are canceling he kept calling her sweetheart which I find very disrespectful. He said he couldn't cancel the reservation we read the cancellation policy to him and he still wouldn't cancel the reservation. We asked to speak to a supervisor first he said he was a supervisor then he said he wouldn't transfer us to a supervisor still kept referring to my wife as sweetheart then he hung up on us. We called the credit card company to let them know we are disputing the payment. I called again today got ahold of a supervisor named Emma explained what happened yesterday she said no problem just let me call the hotel she put me on hold for about 5 minutes she said she talked to the hotel they have a strict policy and we are still gonna be charged. I called the hotel and they have no record of her or hotelsone contacting them to cancel our reservation. According to the hotel cancellations are done thru email not phone calls and the had no record of an email. So I called hotelsone again and got ahold of a supervisor named Jake I explained what has transpired over the last 2 days and how upset I was over the treatment to my wife the day before and that I felt I was lied to this morning by Emma. Jake put me on hold for about 5 five minutes. He told me he talked to the hotel and said no problem they can cancel the reservation but it has to be done by email not by phone. He said they are in the process on sending the email so I said good so can you go ahead and refund me the full amount since we called on 6/17/19 at 4pm to cancel 8 hours before the deadline he said no because he has to history of us calling on 6/17/19. I would like someone to contact me. This is no way how business should do business or how a customer should be treated. I honestly don't who I can trust to talk to since we were I felt mistreated by a customer service rep and 2 different supervisors. My name is Derrick

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jun 19, 2019

Dear Derrick,

We are sorry for the experiences you had with customer support. We would like to find out what happened. It is very unusual that our customer service representatives are unwilling to cancel a booking. Can you please let us know what number your wife dialed on 6/17/2019 at 4pm so we can verify it?

Mila W.

Hotelsone.comreservation cancellation

I made a reservation with Hotelsone.com, for a destination in Destin Florida.
Within minutes I realized I had the wrong dates on the reservation. I cancelled the reservation. Shortly afterwards I found that I could make the original dates work, and called to have the reservation reinstated.

No way - no how. $1900.00 stolen from me due to a no refund policy. No way to reinstate the original reservation. Not even for an additional fee.

No refunds at all. This took place within an hour of making the original reservation.
They immediately took the money from my bank account and said too bad, no way to correct this without making a new reservation for another 1900.00 dollars.

This is wrong. Do not do business with this company

reservation cancellation

Hotelsone.com — not being able to cancel a reservation due to transfer of job

My name is Michael Crismon. I thought I went to the Hilton's reservation website. I made a reservation at the Admiral Hotel (owned by Hilton) in Mobile, Alabama. The date was Feb...

Hotelsone.comnot being well informed before making a reservation.

On dec, 22, 2018 after looking at different proposal, I decided to make a reservation by your organisation.

I was given a confirmation number: [protected] and my account was debited $270.56 on my Master Card, Costco

This occured and confirmed at 13, 22 hr

Further I received a phone call from Hotel Place Royal ( centre-ville) where the reservation was made. They indicated me that this
reservation was at the level of the pool... which I did not want, , , and that was not explained when making the reservation.

So I decided to cancel the reservation at 14.44 I guess the number is: [protected]
But I find that their is no refundable...
I am in complete desagremeant with this policy. If I had known where the room was I would not made this reservation for sure

Hope you will credit my credt card fot the amount of $ 270.56

Excuse my english writting, it is not my fluent language

email address; [protected]@videotron.ca

Hotelsone.comitinerary [protected]

Need to change arrival date from Oct. 30 to Oct. 29. Can't do this on your web site without canceling the reservation. Need to change arrival date from Oct. 30 to Oct. 29. Can't do this on your web site without canceling the reservation. Need to change arrival date from Oct. 30 to Oct. 29. Can't do this on your web site without canceling the reservation.

Hotelsone.comhotel reservation

I booked a room with Hotelsone.com several weeks ago, and have since needed to change my plans and cancel. Its impossible to cancel on their website, and after holding for more than 30 minutes got ahold of someone who told me that their "system has been down" for two days and is still down so its not even possible for them to cancel over the phone. There is a cancelation penalty from the hotel if I don't cancel soon. I asked whether I should cancel directly with the hotel to avoid that and if so if Hotelsone.com would refund the full charges they made to my credit card. They then hung up on me. Now holding again...

Hotelsone.com30-day refund policy unacceptable

Cancellations no. [protected] and [protected] - The View Hotel, Eastbourne, U.K. 17/18 October and 18/19 October 2018
Cancellation date: 15 October 2018

Dear Sirs,
Owing to a change of plan for family reasons, I have just had to cancel the above two bookings I made via HotelsOne.com.
When I made the bookings, the money was taken from my bank account by HotelsOne.com immediately. I made my bookings using the refundable option, thus paying slightly more, but when I came to cancel them this morning HotelsOne.com's email informed me that the refunds would take up to 30 days to process. This information was not made public on their website when I made the bookings.
First of all, I would like to know why HotelsOne.com do not make this information public to would-be customers? There would appear to be an element of dishonesty in not making this clear.
Second, why does it take up to 30 days to process a refund, when, with modern technology, they are able to take immediate payment from a customer's account?
This is very poor business practice and customer service.
My bookings amounted to over £100 sterling. This might not seem much to you, but I am a pensioner on a low income who has to watch her outgoings very carefully and I cannot afford to wait 30 days for my account to be reimbursed.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely yours,
Patricia Muduroglu (Mrs) U.K.

• Updated by PatriciaPeggy · Oct 16, 2018

I have now heard back from HotelsOne.com in response to my complaint, as follows:-

"We apologize for the confusion. Kindly note that the 30 day window is just an estimated time for refund posting as it follows the original credit card cycle which is 30 days. Posting of refunds will still depend on your bank's policy and their speed in posting transactions."

They also confirmed that they authorised a refund on the same day as I cancelled my bookings and that the refund is in progress, dependent upon my bank's speed in posting transactions.

My apologies to HotelsOne.com for "jumping the gun" regarding the 30 day window, which was unclear to me on the website, and thank you for the swift response to my complaint.

[Resolved] Hotelsone.com — service complaint

Today I tried to submit a cancellation for a reservation. They stated it could take up to 30days to reverse with my bank. In working with my bank USAA which is wonderful they said...

[Resolved] Hotelsone.com — room reservation

Booked a room in Hamilton Canada at the Hamilton Plaza Hotel and Conference Center. The reservation was confirmed the day before- when we arrived they had no room for us and did...

[Resolved] Hotels OneI want my money back

Hotelsone allowed me to make a reservation at the Super 8 hotel in St-Jérôme, Québec, Canada.
Reservation number [protected].
However the hotel was full. no room for ma reservation. I had to rent a room a the Confort Inn instead.
an amount of 154.57$ was taken on my credit card.
Been trying for 3 weeks now to have my money back without any success.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 19, 2018

Dear Ginette Roseberry Langlais,

Thank you for your feedback. Upon inspection we found that the customer service team received your request 10 days ago and is working on your case. They are waiting for the hotel to approve waiving the penalty for cancellation. As soon as we have an update we will let you know.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 25, 2018

Dear Ginette Roseberry Langlais,

Our team contacted the hotel directly and requested a full refund on your behalf due to the complaint raised.

We are happy to inform you, the hotel agreed to not bill for any portion of this reservation and approved a full refund. The refund in the amount of 154.57 CAD will process on our side within 24 hours and will return to the form of payment used at the time of booking within 3-7 days or on the next billing cycle.

We apologize for any delay in processing this request.

• Resolution Statement

Hotelsone.com — refund process (hotelsone.com itinerary number: [protected])

I booked a hotel on my credit card I made one minor mistake, and made my booking for 4 days instead of 3 days. i phoned to have the booking changed. They told me they could not...

[Resolved] HotelsOneitinerary [protected]- request to cancel made 6/10

Hello,

I booked a reservation on 6/9 at 9pm et for a trip in december 2018 but made a mistake on the process I was to follow using a certificate I purchased from the hotel directly. I was immediately charged for the reservation as per hotelsone policy. I tried to cancel on line and was unable to. I opened a case s-[protected] on sunday 6/10 at 2pm when I realized the mistake. I then called hotels one customer service and I was told by the representative they were unable to contact the hotel and that he was referring my request to the follow up department and that I would hear the decision in 72 hours. Two emails later and 2 phone calls to your customer service department over an hour on hold and they are still telling me they cannot contact the hotel on st. John usvi. I have personally spoken to the reservationist there on two occasions about this change and she assures me it is well within their cancellation period. I have provided a phone number and her name to your customer service department. Icing on the cake is that I was just disconnected while speaking with a supervisor in your customer service department who cut me off and told me I booked this reservation through hotwire and transferred me without permission. When I reached the site she transferred me to they did not recognize the itinerary number. Big surprise. Please resolve this matter today and refund my reservation to my credit card immediately.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Jul 19, 2018

Dear P Fox,

Thank you for your feedback. Upon inspection, we found that you contacted our customer service department on June 10, 2018. We can confirm that your reservation was fully refunded. It was processed by your bank on Jun 18, 2018.

• Resolution Statement

HotelsOnerefund not credited to account

I was told I would receive a refund on Itinerary number [protected] in the name of Mia Porvaznik at the Best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn, Albury Australia for 1 night 25th January 2018. The Global Escalation Team at EAN has repeatedly said they have credited the $376 back to my credit card and it has not been. Now the ticket at EAN has closed and I can't contact them.
Can you please look into this and reply to me before I go the Department of Fair Trading in New South Wales or the relevant Ombudsman.

Mia Porvaznik

Hotels Oneover charged on motel reservation

I made reservations with Motel 8 in Chico CA for 2 nights arriving
on 12/26/2017 checking out on 12/28/17. I was charged $186.24
which is correct. I then received a strange unbusiness-like call later
asking me to verify some things. This call was not made from Motel
8 in Chico Ca. This charge was an additional $93.35 and came from
Travelscape, LLC. My confirmed reservation # [protected]. I thought
by now this would be corrected and I would be credited for the $93.35. Please clear this up for me.

Ann M Boyce
10955 N 75th Ave. #132
Peoria Az 85345
[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Ann Boyce · Jan 07, 2018

There is no update.

[Resolved] HotelsOnecredit card charge

I received my credit card bill in today's mail. Much to my-displeasure I have been charged on 18/10 $137.00 for what? I have never made booking through this online site or by phone. As a matter of fact have never heard of you until I received my bill. Please reply with direction to correct this error. My desired resolution would have charge reversed to my card. I can supply this when I have confirmation of your authenticity.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Nov 09, 2017

Hello Buddy3,

We are unable to verify your complaint without further information regarding your charge, name or booking. Please contact our customer service department at +611800026370 (our Australian customer support number).

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] HotelsOnean amount never received about a room cancellation.

On August of this year, my wife made à reservation for a room. She was looking for a room in New Brunswick Canada. By writing New Brunswick on web for her search, she found a room at a Best Western plus but on Brunswick drive in Georgia. Couple of minute after when we saw the mistake, we tried to cancel and succeed.

We talked many time with customer service at Best Western plus in Georgia and they finally accept to crédit us. Many weeks passed and we have never received any money. We called again at Best Western plus in order to understand why We didn't received our money and they told us that they credit the amount but at hotelsone. So my question is why hotelsone didn't crédit our credit card ?

Jocelyn Charette

How to include with this message documents We have ?

• HotelsOne.com's response · Nov 06, 2017

Dear Jocelyn Charette,

We have contacted Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites and unfortunately they''re not waiving the penalty for your cancelled reservation. We are sorry we were unable to assist on this occasion.

Thank you for booking with us.

Sophie O.
    Customer Support Specialist

• Resolution Statement

HotelsOne — magnuson hotel refund/ email/ system down

Hi my name is savannah I was trying to find an affordable hotel for my 3 year anniversary on 10/11/17 and had reserved a room on this date till the 12th it accepted the money from...

[Resolved] HotelsOnerefund payment not received - cancellation# [protected]

I booked the Ramada Inn in Drumheller for Aug6-8, 2017. I paid for the hotel through Hotelsone on April 24, 2017.

I cancelled the reservation on Aug 01, 2017.

I am waiting for a refund to my VISA card.

I called customer service asking for the refund and Kerth told me it was processed to my VISA on Aug 01, 2017.

My bank VISA statement shows no such refund was posted. Please refund my money today.

Here is my confirmation of cancellation;
from: [protected]@ian.com
Date: August 1, 2017 at 5:30:13 PM MDT
To: [protected]@shaw.ca
Subject: Confirm Cancellation Itinerary Number: [protected] Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites

Your reservation has been cancelled.

Guest Name: Dianne Kirwin

08/08/2017 11:00 AM

2 adults

Room Details
Room 1

Room Type: Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking - Summer Promo!
Smoking: No
Reserved for: Dianne Kirwin, 2 adults
Status: Cancelled, [protected]
Refundable: Yes
Cancellation Policy
Room 1
We understand that sometimes your travel plans change. We do not charge a change or cancel fee. However, this property (Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites) imposes the following penalty to its customers that we are required to pass on: Cancellations or changes made after 4:00 PM ((GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)) on Aug 5, 2017, or no-shows, are subject to a 1 Night Room & Tax penalty.

• HotelsOne.com's response · Aug 24, 2017

Dear Dianne Kirwin,

Our systems indicate your refund was processed on August 1. Please note that your refund may only appear on your statement after the next billing cycle. We will send you the details of the transaction by email. We advise you to contact your credit card company with these details.

• Resolution Statement

HotelsOne — incredibly rude customer service staff

Even hung up on me 8 times as I was trying to get something taken care of. Probably the worst Boston era service I've ever dealt with. Stay away. Do not book with hotelsone. I...

HotelsOnecannot provide a breakdown of charges

Everything was booked and set up just fine. But the receipt i was emailed did not provide me with a breakdown of charges for fees/taxes and such. When i asked the hotel at checkout they said I needed it from hotels one. When asked, hotelsone says they cant because its a packaged fee(basically they don't know the breakdown), to ask the hotel. When asked to speak with a supervisor i was only able to talk to an immediate supervisor. They refused to let me speak higher. They became rude and unresponsive when i asked for someone else who might be able to help me.

HotelsOne — hotel booking / customer service

This company doesn't deserve to be in business. They add no value to the hotel booking experience. They will bill incorrectly. You will not be able to get in touch with anyone...

Hotelsone.com — hotel fee

My 12 year old daughter booked a room on line hotelsone took $376.42 off my credit card. I contacted them and they put me on hold while they contacted the hotel. The hotel told...

Hotelsone.comthis company is a rip off and everyone, especially veterans should never use it

I couldn’t get on to the Sheraton Hotel Web Site, so I finally tried the HotelsOne site. They showed only two rooms left and both were $480 per night. We wanted to stay at the hotel (Sheraton Harbor Island) since we were having a military reunion at a restaurant next to the hotel. I called my friend and let him know there were almost no rooms left and he needed to hurry, but they would be expensive. He informed me he’d just reserved a room for $289. I called Sheraton and they told me they had a lot of rooms left. I then called HotelsOne and tried to cancel and they told me if I canceled that I would forfeit the $480. Bottom line no one should be prevented from canceling if they do so within 24 hours. This company is a rip off and everyone, especially veterans should never use it.

• Ya
    Yamare Oct 01, 2012

Called to book a room from blocked rooms for a wedding. The service agent told me all the rooms at that rate were filled and a higher rate was all that was available. Never told me I needed to call the hotel directly for this discount. Proceed to book the reservation at the higher rate and required to be nonrefundable. This was after a number of queries by me re: the cost and circumstances. The service agent never once directed me to the hotel directly even after I asked if he could give me the direct number. After the call I called the hotel directly and told that was not the case. Then I called back to customer service and hit a brick wall. I will never use this site again. Consumers be ware.

• St
    stevahn Oct 17, 2018

Hotelsone.com appears at best to be designed to make more in fees and floats, as its virtually impossible to cancel a room on line, and its very hard to find their phone number. Now been on hold for 30 plus minutes on the number. The website has been pinwheeling for 30 minutes, so it won't cancel on line.

Hotels one.com — terrible customer service

I needed to go visit my son in college. I booked the room on Super 8 website but it routed me to hotelsone.com. Somehow when arrive, the rep tells me my reservation is for another...

Hotels-one.comadditional payment

I booked a room from Hotels-one.com. The day I was leaving they gave me additional payment for the services I used. They took money for cleaning, TV and etc. They have problems as I didn’t use all this things. They will never get one single penny from me!

HotelsOnebad experience

I with my wife decided to spend our vacations abroad and we choose HotelsOne website for booking a lux room. They promised us the lowest prices on the market and if we’ll find more low prices they’ll return money. I think it was the most awful hotel in our lives but the price was definitely the lowest! ###!

• Su
    Susie Singletary Dec 08, 2012

I booked room through HotelsOne for a one night stay. Hotel swiped my credit card as normal. I got my credit card statement. Statement showed two charges by hotel for $117.80 and one charge by HotelsOne for $157.07! I called the hotel but would not reduce their charge to $117.80.

• Ba
    badwebsite Aug 29, 2014

Just got high-jacked to the hotelsone site.. thought I was still at the hotel site.. reservations after changes still wrong after finally calling the hotel directly.. they (hotelsone) charge you for their mistakes.. do not ever try to reserve a room with these incompetent people.

• Ni
    NickSt Sep 30, 2019

I tried to cancel my booking number 8041291853012 but the web site for 'Manage your booking online' does not work. I have tried several times to cancel but have not received a confirmation.
    Please get your web site working!!
    Please acknowledge with a reply to [email protected] and cancel my booking.

Nick Stephens