Roses Department Storecustomer service

S

Date of incident 12/10/16
store554I was in customer service line when incident occurred. The associate had bad attitude and was very rude . I just wanted to make a return and exchange and she went crazy. Had my receipt for one thing and she went crazy. Never been treated so disrespectful. I shop here frequently and have never had a problem before, until today.

• Bl
    blighting Jun 07, 2018

I bought several items from the Rose's store in Reidsville, N.C. on June 6th. Among these items were some underclothes in packs. Two of the four pairs i got were the wrong size. They were on the wrong rack. On June 7th i returned them unopened and asked to exchange them. A lady that i assume was the manager named Brittany came and told me and the return cashier that i couldn't exchange them because policy was that no undergarments including bras could be returned. I don't wear bras and really didn't appreciate the comment. I am seventy years old and i have never been to a store where unopened items could not be exchanged or returned with a sales slip. Needless to say i am very dissappointed with that policy and that manager. I know it doesn't mean much to you, but i will not shop there anymore because of such an asinine policy. I will take by money to Walmart, somewhere that my money is appreciated.