[Resolved] Rooms to Go — the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
I bought the leather coach from Rooms To Go. They gave me one year warranty, but I started to notice that the leather started to fade away. I called to their customer services and asked if they could something. When the rep asked about the warranty, I told the date when I bought the coach. He responded that the warranty has ended, and they could do nothing. They haven’t told me for what period they have given this warranty.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms to Go - undelivered merchandise