Rogers.com — billing
I had a cold call from a rogers sales rep 2 weeks ago,.. About upgrades to my phone and tv/internet.. My first question was "how much more per month for these upgrades??" I was told about $10 to $15 to my present bill, so I went for it... Well guess what... Last bill was $53.20 more then last month when I called they stated they don't know why the sales rep would say such a thing... Etc etc...$190 is a little heavy per month for me to pay so I told them to cancel the tv/internet and keep the phone... They said they wanted a $400 "early" cancellation fee... Early?? I've been a friggin customer for 7 years... What is this cancellation fee?? If I were moving do they hit those ppl with the same thing? Anyone else have a problem along these lines and what did you do to remedy it... (Besides paying the $400)???
More Rogers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.