Rogers / Fido — collections/credit
After 10 years with fido, a late payment resulted in
A freeze in service from fido.
This helped me to decide to quit using fido.
I was billed for the time period that my service was de activated and I refused to pay. I could not get them to understand that there was obviously no uasage during the de-activated period so why should I pay. "you didn't make us aware you you were cancelling".
Bs. My phone is dead. End of story. After repeated calls from nco collections they put a charge on my credit rating.
Thank you rogers for sticking it to me after 10 years of my loyalty!
Rogers, you suck big time! Bandits!
More Rogers / Fido Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - Shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.