[Resolved] Rogers Communications — service
To Whom it may concern
On November 15, 2018 I wrote to Rogers Buisness Office to ask if I was due for an update. It took about 4 days to get a response. Something happened with the rep I was dealing with and they gave my request to a Nabil Qureshi and it's been awful service ever since. I asked what phones would be available for update and Nabil sent me an email with 3 columns and I could not figure out where to look for my update because there was phones that were offered at ridiculous prices. I kept going back and forth to get a phone at no cost. This policy from Rogers does not make any sense because Rogers will recover the cost of the phone after 2 years anyway. Can you please look into this awful service. If Rogers does not value my Buisness I could go elsewhere. Please advise ASAP.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.