Rogers Cell Phonebilling & product

S

Im just finsihed talking to April id#403008 and her Manager Darren.

My phone is disconnected for not paying the bill on time and i called rogers that i made a past due payment which i was hoping that shouldnt be more than $200.00.But turnout the bill is about $1600.00 .
I asked April the the rogers rep please explain me my bill and she was unable to go back and inform my correct charges and keep telling i cant do any credits and cannot be able to restore your service even though i made the payment of $449.00, Moreover when i asked her what is the total minutes you have charged me then she told me that you have only 350minutes free minutes, I told she is wrong and i have my bill that shows that i have a plan for 700 free minutes she kept saying no we dont have a plan for you for 700minutes and she keeps arguing and didnt want to do anything for me, finally i asked her to call the manager and surprisingly he was there and was listing to the whole conversation and i have explained him the situation he ignored the matter and didnt belief that i have this plan.Finally i hung up got frustarted and i dont know what to do about it, Rogers owe me money .

August 18th i hade spoken to someone and corrected few things which was wrong on my bill and the agent happily corrected for me and also informed me that i have been charged wrongly on the bill which he corrected and offered me 3mths of communications package free whatever they call this service i didnt know.

Please help me on this matter whoever reads this hopefully someone from rogers please call me.I hope they take serious matter with Darren and april and i hope we dont have such a ignorant employees, Please they are other services out there ROGERS IS NOT THE ONLY CHOICE.
Thanks for the GREAT SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM ROGERS I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL CANCEL MY PLAN ASAP.