Rochester Furniturerochester service

A

I purchased a King size bed and bases from Rochester Nelspruit on 15 February 2017.
After waiting 4 months for stock to arrive, I was contacted by the store to collect my order.
I traveled 350 Km and 4 hrs of driving to Nelspruit return to be informed at the branch that they didnt realize my order included bed bases.

The branch manager informed me that he would have the bases in 2 days time and would deliver. Another 3 weeks have passed and I have had no response from the manager. I have called and left 2 messages at the branch.
I have also emailed Rochester Head Office twice via their website and had response.

Their service is absolutely shocking and would not advise anyone to purchase goods from this company.
I now have to hand the matter over to my attorneys which will incur more costs.