Rochester Furniture Logo

Rochester Furniture

Having problems with Rochester Furniture?

Rochester Furniture Customer Service Contacts

56-58 Rigger Road, Spartan, Isando
Kempton Park
South Africa - 1619

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rochester Furniture Customer Service. Initial Rochester Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rochester Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rochester Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Rochester Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Sep 21, 2020

Rochester Furniture — Unethical behaviour

I've placed an order for a recliner cable about 2-3 weeks ago at the Rochester store in Rustenburg...

Rustenburg

Rochester FurnitureLayla dressing table

Good day,

On the 31.05.2020 a payment was made for the purchase of the above (invoice number930141781).
On the 14.06.2020 when the dressing table was delivered, it was damaged.
The very same evening I notified the salesman (Bafana from the Boksburg store). I requested that the dressing table be exchanged. Eventually after much unkepted promises, the replacement dressing table was delivered but the workmanship was worst. I notified all relevant parties that this is unacceptable. To date, I haven't received any communication from Rochester advising the way forward.

Rochester FurnitureOnline Lay By Service

I made a Lay-By application on Sunday 12 July 2020 & received confirmation that my application was received. I then made a payment for the Deposit on Monday 13 July 2020 & forwarded my Proof of Payment to e-mail address '[protected]@rochester.co.za'.

To date I have not received any feedback as to whether my deposit was received or not, I have called all the numbers on the website trying to reach out to Rochester & track the status of my Lay-By . I also tried the Live Chat Support functionality which proved fruitless.

I also sent my complaint to your facebook account Inbox where I was asked for my bank details & was advised a re imbursement would be arranged but to date nothing. I just want my money back & it would be advisable to remove your online purchase functionality removed as I see I'm not the only one complaining.

Mookho

Aug 01, 2020

Rochester Furniture — Non delivery of bed

I made an online purchase for a bed on the 20th July and got a confirmation call on the 23rd that the bed wa...

Rochester FurnitureNo delivery

Hi I bought 2 Occasional Chairs online from Rochester Furniture on the 4th of JUNE 2020, wrote on their facebook page and they said the only help they could give me was to lay a complaint, laid a complaint and the complain number [protected]
      Till today which is the 15th of July 2020 they have not delivered no response from their Customer care number.

Rochester FurnitureTerrible customer service - I need my refund - no delivery of good since purchased

Purchased a bedroom suite online and have been waiting since 24 June 2020. No sms, no call from Rochester and everyday all I get is that my complaint is escalated. I just need my money back and no one wants to take responsibility. I cannot be robbed so R7500 by Rochester. Please someone help me get my money back. This is an emotional abuse of calling everyday and getting no assistance.

Rochester FurnitureNo delivery, feedback and no order number given

I ordered and paid for a three piece lounge on the 27th of june, I was told i'll receive delivery by the end of last week, I tried calling the store (maponya mall) and I was at first told there's nothing on the system with regards to my order, I called again and was told to wait for a phone call from a 021 number, up till now i've never received any call... I inboxed the rochester on facebook and I never got assistance.

Also I was never provided with any reference or order number all I was given was an email belonging to helen.

Rochester FurnitureNo delivery!!! Waited the whole day!!!

I was told we would receive our lounge suite today. I cancelled all my plans because they could not give me an exact time. No delivery. Call the branch - no help. Call the head office - refused to help me. This is after we struggled with the application process. This is utter nonsense. I don't even have an order number because every time I ask for one, I get ignored.

Rochester FurnitureNo deliveries of order.

I've paid for my order online (rochester), on the 11th May 2020.
              However, the only communication I've received was when their system picked up my payment and they were acknowledging this.
              I've tried to call their offices, their phones don't get answered (as we are on level 3-so this should be delivered).
              I've communicated with them on Facebook they only feedback they provide is their "apology".
              I am the one who have to always contact them on Facebook (or call without any luck). No feedback with their emails too. I am not even kept up to date on the status of my order.
              This is far the worse customer service I've ever received from any retail store in SA.

Rochester Furniturethe worst service

Good afternoon
                My orders
                • [protected]
                I placed my first order in April. I cannot track the progress online or get through on any of the phone numbers listed on your site.
                I spoke to the customer complaints department, they provided me with an alternative number because they do not deal with online purchases. The numbers they provided are no longer in service. The online bot provided me with a contract number and email address. Number does not work and to date, I have not received any feedback via email.

It is disturbing, after I spent so much money at your store, I now cannot get any feedback on my orders.
                I had to spend my day googling, trying to find contact details for anyone associated with Rochester.

Numbers I have called

Apr 30, 2020

Rochester Furniture — A complaint about a copenhagen grey 2pce daybed couch. It bought it on 01.11.2019 for r16,895.00 assisted by clarissa hamilton

I was very happy with my couch, then on the 18th of march 2020 I noticed some funny sounds when you sit and...

Rochester FurnitureCouches falls in

I bought a Iounge suit at Rochester for R36000.00 It started falling in in less than 10 months, i took the complain to the store where i was met with a very racist manager who was against our compalin with no proper communication skills.
                  Acc number [protected] store phone number [protected]

I want a full refund on those couches its clear its a factory fault.

Rochester FurnitureCamden lounge suite

my camden lounge suite was 5 months old when ii complained about a faulty recliner in the first week of december 2019. i have been pushed back and forth between the store manager, stand in manager and rochester customer complaints department. two weeks ago a supplier came out to repair and confirmed that the unit was in fact faulty. today is the 27/02/2020 i am yet to receive feedback from anyone at Rochester. i want this lounge suite picked up immediately and i want a full refund. service at rochester is disgusting to say the least.

Rochester Parkviewrude service

Good day

On Monday 17 February i wanted to purchase 2 reclining chairs from Rochester Parkview.

The store had only 1 and was not willing to be helpfull in getting me the other recliner which is at Montana. They wanted to force me into delivery at an extra R500 which i understand and accepted. They then made a mistake on the price they had given me for Schotch guarding or protecting the furniture. I asked them about this and then the manager started screaming at me the client. i was in tears. This behavior is unacceptable and i will be sure to never enter that store again and i will be telling every one i know about this terrible service.

Jan 27, 2020

Rochester Furniture — dining room table

I bought a dining room table and chairs on the Black Friday special, 2 weeks later I called the store I...

Jan 14, 2020

Rochester Furniture — faulty bed set

I bought a Base & Mattress (Sealy Bordeaux 152cm)set on 20/3/2018 at Rochester Parkview Pretoria. 8...

Rochester Furniturepoor communication, disregard and no empathy for their customers.

I bought a server and wingback chair online in November 2019, got an email from them, Webshop will be in contact with me re delivery. Waited 3 wks, no communication further, emailed Webshop no reply up till today. I then cancelled my order, the same day, I received an email, my order is ready and it's on it's way. I replied immediately back that I still want it cancelled and request for my refund back, no respond from if and when I will get my money back. I am frustrated because their communication channels are nonexistent and they are extremely good at delaying tactics.

• Updated by Abigail Pylman · Jan 15, 2020

Hi there thx for this platform to expressed ones concerns and compliments. I submitted a complain on the January 2920. I have not yet received my refund as I have requested numerous times by emails and telephone calls I cant understand what the delay can be ...I had paid for furniture ordered, cancelled it, now have no money and furniture. They did not respond to my channels of communication. They make empty promises just to get you off their back. Its unfair on the border of inhumane.

Jan 09, 2020

Rochester Furniture — non delivery of my order placed and paid for 03.12.19

Dear Complaints Board, I am truly frustrated and dissapointed with the non-existing customer service...

Dec 04, 2019

Rochester Furniture — daybed chocolate couch not delivered

I purchased a Daybed couch online from Rochester on the 27th Nov 2019, the following day I received a call...

Nov 28, 2019

Rochester Furniture — lounge suite

Purchased a lounge suite on Sunday advertised as a black friday deal. Promised delivery on Wednesday. It i...