Rochester Furniture Logo

Rochester Furniture

Having problems with Rochester Furniture?

Rochester Furniture Customer Service Contacts

56-58 Rigger Road, Spartan, Isando
Kempton Park
South Africa - 1619

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rochester Furniture Customer Service. Initial Rochester Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rochester Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rochester Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Rochester Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Rochester Furniture — terrible service!!!

I ordered couches from Rochester Centurion Mall on the 29th of March 2017, Saturday 20 June I went into the...

Pretoria

Rochester Furniture — feathers protruding out of couch

I purchased a couch from Rochester in November last year on a 24 month finance plan. I only opened the couch...

Rochester Furniture — bad service and no refund received

On the 27th of April 2017 me and my sister paid a deposit of R4000. for a loigne suite at Rochester in...

Rustenburg

Rochester Furniture — rochester service

I purchased a King size bed and bases from Rochester Nelspruit on 15 February 2017. After waiting 4 month...

Nelspruit

Rochester Furniturenon delivery of fully paid for goods

Despite being given the below feedback on Facebook, my complaint remains unresolved weeks later. To say the leash the service from Rochester is pathetic and if I ever get my set from the I will NEVER return to this shop again.

Hi there, please note that your reference number is: [protected]. Your complaint will be handled by the relevant department. Once they have resolved it, our customer relationship centre will contact you to confirm the feedback and close the complaint. Thank you.

Rochester Furnitureaftersales service, delivery product

I purchased a couch and a recliner from Rochester on 29 March. The sales lady informed me that the recliner will take up 6 weeks to complete. After two months for the recliner the sales lady called me to inform me that they will deliver Thursday 18 May. No delivery took place. I had to call the sales lady on the Friday to find out what happened. She informed me that they will deliver the next week.
    The next week nothing happened. The sales lady called me to inform me that the warehouse did not release the recliner because of an outstanding amount. I paid the outstanding amount and the sales lady informed me that she will arrange for delivery. On Monday 5 June she called me to inform me that the manager is on leave and she cannot get a release note for the couch. I told her that this is unacceptable that if one person is not at work business cannot proceed. She indicated that she will call another manager to do the release note and they will deliver on Thursday 8 June. No delivery happened on Thursday. On Friday 16 June the sales lady called me and told me that the manager is back at the store but is refusing to give her the release note and requested that I call him personally. I did this (Paul) and he informed me that the delivery will take place on Monday 12 June. On Saturday the warehouse called me and indicated that they can only deliver on Tuesday. At this point I had enough. Today Tuesday they call me again and say they can only deliver tomorrow. You should be able to understand my frustration with the pure unprofessional way in which this has been handled.

I am very unsatisfied about how this deal was handled and I doubt I will ever buy from Rochester again and I will also pass the word along to my friends, family and colleagues.

Rochester Furniture — no delivery of lounge suit after 10 weeks and full payment.

When we visited your store (Boksburg) on the 21st March 2017, we have exhausted all other searchings for a...

Rochester Furniture — service

I deposited R7000.00 for couches at Rochester, Boksburg. I asked the salesperson David to cancel my order and...

Rochester Furniture — after sales service, delivery and no refund received

Good day 08 May 2017 Sales Order: 541465 Branch: Parkview I shopped around for furniture to furnish...

Rochester Furnitureindira lalloo

I called rochester this morning regarding a factory fault christina chair that i had to keep in my house for over a month because Indira is too busy to call and update me on what is happening. I got off the call with her just now where she told me she doesn't care. I suppose your calls are recorded for verification purpose. I assume the manager never got off the phone because i never heard from him, i would have thought rochester hires competent staff who are equipped to handle customer complaints and still solve them. I was treated rudely and disrespected after i told them that due to their poor service they would rather take their chairs back and refund my money. I sent her an email she never responded, i called her she gave me false information and never bothered to make a follow up.

• Updated by Makho · Apr 28, 2017

Rochester Furniture — brooklyn couch

Good day I am really not happy about the service rendered by Northgate. I ordered a couch from Mike ...

Rochester Furnituredelayed delivery - still outstanding

My name is D Le Mottee
        I purchased lounge furniture including new corner couch, tables and TV unit. I requested delivery be held back so that I could remove my existing furniture first. That was no problem. On 8 April I paid the remaining balance and requested delivery. I was told it would take place on 15 April.

At this stage I had removed all my existing furniture in anticipation of delivery. I was informed on the 15th that there was a problem with delivery due to a change in the Rochester warehouse computer system. This is still the case on 25 April and I am told by the Northgate store that I will be informed when the information has been transferred to the new computer system by the distribution centre.

So its now getting on three weeks with empty lounge and Rochester can still not give me a delivery date for goods that are apparently ready for delivery other their computer problem

Rochester Furniturecouches

I brought 2 couches in 2016 and they are staring to peel off and losing shape. I went to the Clearwater branch, where I brought them, to lodge a complain and I was requested to complete and submit a form on the 11th March 2017. It is now 9 days since I lodged the complain with no assistance. Wherever I call the beach the sales pestle keep on promising to get back to me and they don't while the couches keep on getting worse

• Updated by Mageez · Mar 22, 2017

I brought them in March 2016, so it's less than a year, I was told by the sales people that the procedure is for them to contact the service and then I should wait for them to call me, I'm still waiting and nothing has been done

Rochester Furniture — product and service

Hi My name is William Mmela. I bought couches in collonade (Montana) in December 2015 and they had warranty...

Pretoria

Rochester Furniture — delivery

I can not believe the kind of service Bedworthpark Rochester has, on the 12 of November 2016 I purchased...

Rochester Furniture — strubensvalley - sad sad sad

I remember years back, visiting Rochester store often. I saw a bedroom set and dining room set which i...

Rochester Furnituremy account record

I recently purchase some furniture from the Rochester store in Craighall and had a debit order set up to come off my account on the 26th of each month. The amount came off my account for the first time on the 26th of July and I received an sms from the JD Financial Group a few days later requesting immediate payment! I phoned the accounts department to check what was going on and was advised that everything was up to date on my account and "I mustn't worry." Yesterday I applied for a storecard through Woolworths and to my surprise it was declined - reason being that I have been logged with ITC as a slow payer by JD Financial Services and that my account is two months in arrears!!! I now have a bad credit record because of your incompetence!! Please contact the ITC immediately to rectify this and I expect an apology from you. I am livid!!

Rochesterlounge

I bought a couch at Rochester in November 2015, in February it started pealing off which I complained. The took my couch in April and to date they have been sending me from pillar to post.

I escalated my problem to their regional office and national office who promised to deliver a new couch on Friday the 10 of June and no one bothered to call me and inform me on non delivery. I spoke to van niekerk who promised to ensure that I get a couch today. Some guy called Yaku called me from Festival mall to give me further delays on delivery to Friday meaning I must sit on the floor this cold weather

I need your help to get my R17000 since the store cannot deliver

Regards,

Ntsako Nombelani
              [protected]

Rochester — bad service and terrible quality furniture

Rochester...Where do I begin? It started last year December when we made the fateful mistake of walking into...

Rochester Furnituretreated unprofessionally

Argumentative, defensive/aggresive, unprofessional, the words just flood me when I think of how I was dealt with at an interview when I applied for a position with the company

As far as I know, in business you treat people with respect, be it a customer or a prospective employee? The interviewer discusses & asks questions that gauges the prospects ability & suitability which he notes. At the end he is free to make a decision either in favor or not?

From the get go I was treated with disdain & had to practically defend myself on all fronts from personal attacks to professional ones as well.

How I managed to keep it together I suppose is to my credit. My better judgement told me to remain professional even though I felt I'd been treated unfairly. It was just a waste of my time & the effort I'd made for this shamble I found myself being engaged in.

What a pity when leaders in positions of power feel they have the right to behave so? I can only imagine that the power goes to their 'heads' & their egos get a thrill from it!
                If the tables were turned, & based on the authoritarian condescending manner in which I was treated, then my assumption would be that he's an aggressive egotistical bully, whose subordinates shudder at his presence, he is totally another character in the face of his superiors, & an utter fake in the face of the Rochester customer!

Well thank goodness I recorded the whole thing & on listening to it feel ever more aggrieved.

Rochester was a place I considered working at? Rochester now is a bad memory I shall not hesitate to share with others.

I suppose all complaints are treated as priority? I would consider this a complaint in the interest of proper ethical conduct & behavior during the interview process.
                Unfortunately such behavior shouldn't be tolerated at all!