Rochester Furniture Logo

Rochester Furniture

Having problems with Rochester Furniture?

Rochester Furniture Customer Service Contacts

56-58 Rigger Road, Spartan, Isando
Kempton Park
South Africa - 1619

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rochester Furniture Customer Service. Initial Rochester Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rochester Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rochester Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Rochester Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Rochester — inferior product

To Whom It May Concern After consulting with my attorneys on the below matter, I would like to hereby give...

Rochester Home DecorOn delivery the driver and his guys ended up damaging the wall and pulling the door off the hinges

I ordered a couch from Rochester in Woodmead to be delivered to my home. Rochester insists that the customer pays up front before they will deliver the items. I waited 10 weeks for the couch to be delivered. On delivery the driver and his guys ended up damaging the wall and pulling the door off the hinges. I complained to Rochester about the damages. Rochester said that they are only contracted to deliver the items to my front door and were doing me a favour by moving the couch inside. As a result they are not prepared to repair the door or compensate me in any way.

Rochester Home DecorBadly manufacturered furniture

We bought several pieces of furniture from Rochester in Centurion. Some of the items had to be replaced three times before they were of (almost) reasonable quality. Although I value Johan at the Centurion branch's cooperation, he does not see the furniture before it gets delivered, so he cannot vouch for its quality. Still now, we are sitting with a set of dining room chairs that differ as much as 3 cm in height from one chair to the other and doors on the buffet that look like the carpenter never heard the term 'square'.

We would like to have a factory representative take over this issue, come and do inspection and sort out...

Rochester Furnisherslate arrival of furniture

In the beginning of July 2005 we bought a lounch suite from Rochester Furnishers in Strubensvalley Roodepoort. Their policy is 30% deposit and then they order the furniture to be delivered within 8-10 weeks. When I phones to follow up I was told that our lounch suite already arrived on the 24 August but it had a tear in the one seat and that they have send it to the dealer in Johannesburg to be fixed. When I phone 3 days before my set was suppose to be delivered I was told that the set is still in the warehouse with the tear and that the manufacturer will collect it only tommorrow and that I will have to wait another 2 weeks if I am lucky!

• De
          Dee88 Sep 01, 2018

I purchased chairs from Rochester witbank branch from September 2017 they were never delivered end of November 2017 i requested a refund its still not processed they keep rejecting it asking me to choose something different I want my money back your services sucks else I have to report this matter to Ombudsman.