Rite Aid — poor customer service / clueless pharmacists
We used to have an Eckerd's. It was clean, organized. The staff was customer-oriented. Service was great. Pharmacy was excellent.
Eckerd was sold and turned into a Rite Aid. It is awful. Poor service. Idiot pharmacy. The store is diminished and feels claustrophobic.
I am switching to CVS in town after using this drug store for 10 years.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service!
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription
- Rite Aid - pharmacy
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!!