2135 Cowell Blvd, Davis, CA, 95616, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rite Aidrude assistant manager

Veronica, was completely unprofessional rude and harassed me as a patron in her store. She immediately jumped out of character and suggested I was arguing with her which was not the case. As the assistant manager she should know how to uphold a professional conversation with the costumers. She has animosity in her voice, which led me to believe her attitude rooted off of racial bias. She was using a condescending, sarcastic, and aggressive tone while speaking with me in front of her employees and other costumers. As I remained calm and tried to, as the costumer, deescalate the situation, which as the costumer I shouldn't have to do. She seems unfit for the position she's in, and most definitely needs to be retrained and should be re-evaluated to assure she isn't not racially bias.

Rite Aidpharmacy

There were two pharmacists when I went to get my medication this morning... I was on my way to have surgery... visibly unwell and anxious. I did not get the names but one of the males was probably in his early 30s with tattoos and the other woman that was filling meds, I guess was an intern. (based on what the main pharmacist told me when I called this evening after my surgery.) Rude, Condescending, horrible communication. I will never ever return to that store again for medications. I called the pharmacy to ask for The names of the two pharmacists that were working this morning, but she refused UNTIL I gave her my name. I wouldn't be surprised if that whole store shut down it is poorly managed and the pharmacist and employees in the pharmacy are usually all very rude, no smile's always seemingly behind...
    I'm done with Rite Aid after today! I'd rather drive 15 minutes more to get my prescriptions filled anywhere else.