PlayerUp.com Complaints & Reviews

Jun 07, 2022

PlayerUp.com — Payment not received

I have been registered for a year. After transferring 100€ on my player up account, I try a purchase. I am...

Apr 26, 2022

PlayerUp.com — They sell your account via escrow but then they won't pay you the money

Beware, this is an absolute scam. The positive reviews you see here were people forced to change their...

Apr 11, 2022

PlayerUp.com — Middleman service

Hello, please look at photo attached for details. Stay away from playerup.com completely if you are selling...

Aug 01, 2021

PlayerUp.com — Payment not received since 6 months

I bought an account from playerup.com with my id "sohaib9xt" and Transaction ID...

PlayerUp.comTheir mm servicer

I requested a refund of my $1900 "MM credits" in February of 2020, it is now december of 2020 and they still have not processed it. I attempted to get in contact with them through their support and social media, and they kept ignoring me. This sight is SUS as and should be avoided at all costs. Someone attempted to scam me, it took them two days to reverse the transactions and credit my account, it's been 10 months to refund it. Still has not happened.

Comment Guidelines