Having problems with King.com?

King.com Customer Service Contacts

Sankt Eriksgatan 113
Stockholm
Sweden - 11343

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with King.com Customer Service. Initial King.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for King.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about King.com. Discuss the issues you have had with King.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

King.com Complaints & Reviews

King.comCandy crush

After spending hundreds of dollars a year to purchase boosters, yes I know that's pretty stupid, and this is the end. I keep losing the boosters that I purchased because my game glitches on my iPad and I have to delete it, when I refresh the game I have lost everything I've purchased. Candy Crush tells me the gold bars aren't taken away when this happens although other purchases may be taken away, however I purchased a large amount of both gold bars and boosters right before my game glitched on November 13, when I refreshed I only had three gold bars left and none of the boosters, this is happened before but not by such a significant amount. Candy crush has basically told me through a series of emails there is nothing they can do.

Candy crush

King.comGame not loading after already playing a level it tells me I don't have an internet connection!

On the mystery mountain game after playing a level or two and trying to go to the next level it tells me I don't have an internet connection. This has happened three times already and this time for the past two wks in a row. I usually buy gold bars from you but if this crap continues I will no longer buy or play your game. There is not point in buying or playing if I can not win free gold bars! One promotion going on rite now is if you rescue 250 pets and complete the levels you win 50 gold bars, but there is no way I can even try if it doesn't let me. This is very frustrating since I enjoy playing but am about to give it up if you can not fix this problem... Thank you

King.comLevel 427

It's in possible to win! Not enough room to collect to build square candy and how in the heck you can get to the bomb in the cage!! Love the game and have been playing for years. I'm having a problem with apple. I've bought extra life's and been charged but I'm not getting them. Anyway, I'm sending them normative for that. I thought with extra life's old gave a better chance or at least I could hit the bomb and explode it before it burst

King.comPot of gold

This is my 2nd complaint, and I did not get a response to my first one about my pot of gold that has disappeared.
        I have finished so many levels and my pot should be full of 60 gold coins. No pot! Where did it go?
        This was a better feature to buy 60 coins for $2.99.
        You guys have taken away all the fun features of cc
        I'm on level 7670, and this might be my final attempt in requesting you to bring back the Sugar drops, free wheel, and now the pot of gold .
        I just cannot justify paying for boosters and extra time anymore!
        A very disgruntled player
        Christine Seth

King.comCandy crush soda saga

I paid $4.99 in order to play candy crush soda for an additional 2hrs I was only allowed 15 min. And was then cut off, this money was immediately deducted from my regions bank account. I am expecting a full refund. If you need my full bank account number I can send it to you via email or however you suggest
          Annette hooks [protected]@att.net

Jul 06, 2020

King.com — Account cancellation

I want to delete my account. I went to the king.com website. It say: no cancellation possible. I didn't want...

King.comPet rescue saga

I am on level 2626 and also on level 8 of the challenge.. I have collected a golden pet 4 times, and each time it only registered as one of the three golden pets. This was in an hour session. Later today, I collected a total of three golden pets and the same thing happened. Please fix this problem.
            Karen McBriarty
            [protected]@verizon.net

King.comcandy crush soda saga

I have been playing your games for many years but I am disgusted to find a user profile photo of a man called Nathan masturbating. It is very clear that he has his hand down his trousers and is playing with himself. How can you as a so called responsible company not monitor the photos that users show of themselves ?
              I am an adult but obviously many of your players are not. I have warned all my friends to check what their children are seeing. You have a huge responsibility to check these photos and remove anything that is not appropriate. I suggest you get this filthy photo removed immediately. I will be taking this further.
              Liz

candy crush soda saga

King.comboosters that you pay for

I made two purchases today, 3/28/20, for $8.99 each and did not get any of the boosters that I paid for. This has happened before, so now I have to say something. Please refund my money.

King.comcandy crush saga

Whenever I start playing a game whether it be soda or saga it will start then it will stop and go back to the home screen for that game I don't want to stop playing these games because I like them but if this comtinues I might have to uninstall these games. I hope you will fix this problem right away because their are a lot of people who enjoy playing these games including me. Like I said I would highly recommend you fix this problem

• Updated by Candice Campbell · Dec 18, 2019

It still hasn't been fixed like I said before I go to play Candy Crush and it goes back to the home screen

King.comcandy crush soda saga

i was on level 347 or 348 on the 9/12/2019 and then I lost my progress on candy crush and wasn't logged in. what do I do? I don't want to have to redo it all again. :(

i would like you to try and get me my profile back. i believe that my picture was an onion I was in an episode race and collecting either cyan or red candies for the 4 in a row thing. just email me if you can get it back @ [protected]@abbeywoodschool.com

thanks

me (classified information)

King.combubble witch 3

I have been playing Bubble Witch 3 for quite awhile now but I had to start over because I had to purchase a new Amazon Fire Tablet. Now I am not getting credit for Fairy Dust. You know, for every 15 stars collected you earn 1, 000 units of dust. It is stuck on 15/15. Please help, this is my favorite game... I do not want what I have lost but that would be great but I want to move forward with my Bubble Witch 3 game. It takes my mind off of my health issues when I have my treatments.

King.comdayallday

I wish to cancel an order but cannot see how to do this. The boots I ordered have not arrived and I have recieved no updates. I do not trust this company and wish to cancel my order now

• Updated by Sue Harding · Oct 26, 2019

I ordered boots from a company called dayallday from an ad that appeared during a game of candy crush. It is clearly a fraudulent company as it is not possible to cancel an order. I have now recieved 2 responses in very poor english from them trying to persuade me not to cancel when all I want to do is cancel the order. Allowing fraudulent companies to advertise on your platform is very bad customer service. I now have no confidence in the advertisers you support.

King.compyramid solitaire saga

To whom it may concern,

I have reached over 950 levels in Pyramid Solitaire Saga and have accumulated A LOT of Boosters and game helpers, but yesterday - they ALL disappeared, and now I am back to square one!
                          It is very frustrating and not the first time it has happened - I will not keep playing the game unless I get all my Boosters back!

I have tried to contact King.com through various media, but I keep getting automatic replies from "Virtual assistants" without solving my problem. Are there any HUMANS working for this company that I could talk to??

Please solve my issue ASAP!

Regards,

Tanja

• Ju
                              Judith mcdermott Nov 15, 2019

I cannot purchase any boosters it takes my money but I don’t get the jokers why is this happening it used to be ok

King.compet rescue

I recently upgraded to a new iPhone and pet rescue is making restart at the beginning. I was at the new segment that was just updated on Monday, October 21st and had a streak of over 300 going. How can I resume where I originally left off without having to start back at level one? Is there a way to log into the game under a profile of some sort? Please help.

Oct 20, 2019

King.com — candy crush saga

Re game 2253...l am being robbed over and over. If the game requires you to hit 20 chocolate pieces and once...

King.comcandy crush saga

J started complaining about being forced to spend money to play and advance in your Candy Crush Saga game starting with Level 74. At that time and has been and currently is continuing to be advertised as "FREE", you CANNOT ADVANCE or beat levels WITHOUT PURCHASING GOLD BARS, BOOSTERS HAVING ANYTHING EXTRA AND BEING STUCK ON LEVELS FOR DAYS AND EVEN WEEKS!! That just is plain boring! And frustrating. All along you brag about the hundreds of thousands of players and over 4000 levels and adding more! Why???? To make more money! However, it is all over your game that the higher levels provide better, faster boosters for better players! Truth: the higher levels are much more difficult and the better boosters are NOT FREE but paid for!!! When complaining at Level 74, I was told by one of your employees to go to YouTube tutorials for instructions to help with strategies to get through difficult levels. That help on YouTube did not actually show up until about the mid levels 200 forward, I found a "Candy Crush Guru" who provided "audio, tips, tricks, etc." with full explanation and how and why strategies to get through these most difficult levels! She is great! I subscribe and go to her always. There are 2 other on YouTube who only have stupid music that show moves at a fast pace you can't keep up with! While strategy is explained by the Guru, it has become very apparent that these words are being used way to ofter: "this level requires a lucky board"! Or this is my "9th play through" waiting on a lucky board! It took me from May 2019 to August to make it to Level 359. Thanks to this Guru, I was able to make it from Level 359 to Level 1070 til Sept. 15. I have now purchased over $60 from August thru first of October which I swore I would NEVER do but once I was advancing quickly in from 359 to 1070, in a little over a month, learning strategy, I was having fun! But at 1070, now at 1145, EVERY LEVEL FROM 1070 TO 1145 has been tricks and cheats by you!!! What happened? I started spending money so you took advantage of me? It had already been things like the guru had uploaded her levels from 2016 and you had changed things to make the game more difficult. For instance, since you decided you didn't want players to learn and use strategy which every game out there requires and we all love to learn and utilize because we like to be smart, learn and play, you decided on "lucky boards." Back in 2016, you could exit, without making any moves, and not lose a life or the boosters you wanted to use! This was to wait on a lucky board. NOT ANYMORE! So direct me to YouTube, you watch this guru so you can make the game more difficult by watching too and removing this provision!! THEN, I don't know how many levels starting with 1070 through 1145 you removed the number of moves on "hard", "nightmarishly hard" levels but I do know on 5, you removed 15 to 20 moves on these hard levels going from 50 moves to 15 on one, 35 to 23 on one, and others! For scrolls, levels I am stuck on waiting on the lucky board, a just "hard level" can take 3 to 5 days and every booster I have purchased for 1 scroll! While a nightmarishly hard can take 2-3 days, maybe a booster or 2 to get thru the level to get 1 or 2 scrolls. To get a 3 scroll level is up to you to decide in the moment. When other extra things are going on like the rocket where you gather candy or the color bombs and feeding the goat or dino or whatever that thing is, if you are stuck on a level for days and days, those extra things mean nothing. So when you have passed the scroll hard levels on Candy Crush made up desires at the time, and they become full at 1 to 2 weeks, the buy within 12 hours where you have some booster with 1 hour play. It doesn't matter that you have already won 1 hour candy bomb and another hour candy bomb and have 3 lives left because at Level 1145, I should have passed the level on first try but Candy Crush had just one jelly with cherry left...I used 2 boosters, had over an hour in color bombs left and 17 gold bars and 2 lives. I opted to use 1 each of a booster and purchase 5 moves for 10 gold bars...Candy Crush gave me 4 FOUR lives for those 10 bars! Did not allow the lollihammer to open the cherry even tho it can open "any candy or item on the board giving you trouble" AND IT HAS OPENED A POPCORN WHEN IT'S THE LAST TIME THE POPCORN HAS TO BE HIT AND UNCOVERED CANDY WITH JELLY FILM ON IT, AND EVEN KNOCKED OFF A PART OF THE CAKE SQUARES!!! So I challenge you to advertise the truth! The amount of people that are actually playing your game from the beginning AND HAVE NOT STOPPED, advising that if you go to YouTube, you will fine CANDY CRUSH HAS REMOVED MOVES AND THE ADVISE THERE IS NO LONGER VALID, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LUCKY BOARD, YOU CANNOT QUIT BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE A LIFE AND BOOSTERS! AND THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF MONEY EACH AND EVERY PERSON THAT HAS PLAYED FROM THE BEGINNING, IS STILL PLAYING NOW, HAS SPENT AND CONTINUES TO SPEND TO PLAY YOUR FREE GAME! AS WELL AS THAT IF A LEVEL APPEARS LESS DIFFICULT, YOU WILL DO ANYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO SIT AND DREAM UP WAYS TO MAKE IT AS DIFFICULT, WAYS TO FORCE YOU TO SPEND MONEY, MAKE LUCKY BOARDS APPEAR WITHIN MAYBE A WEEK AND NEVER ADVISE PEOPLE TO GO TO YOUTUBE AGAIN! THESE ARE TRUTHFUL STATEMENTS! BECAUSE SO FAR, AT 1145, I LEFT 0 LIVES, 1HR 8 MINS OF A COLOR BOMB AWARDED AND A COUPLE OF BOOSTERS WITH ANOTHER LIFE IN 15 MINS. AND THE NEXT AFTER THAT IN 30 MIN. IM JUST NOT THAT STUPID AND WILL NOT PLAY ONE LIFE AT A TIME EVEN THOUGH IM THE LOSER OF THE HOUR AND 8 MINS COLOR BOMB I HAD LEFT FROM WINNING! I WAS ON 1129 WHEN I CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL FRIDAY NIGHT. HERE IT IS THURSDAY MORNING AND I MOVED 17 LEVELS, BUT I MOVED FROM 1125 TO 1129 IN 2 WEEKS! SOMETHING STINKS AND CHEATING IS WRONG! ALL I DEMAND IS THE TRUTH AND YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER DIME FROM ME! SO KEEP DREAMING UP WAYS TO KEEP PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY, REMOVING MOVES FROM 1 SCROLL HARD LEVELS AND TELLING ALL OF US HOW MANY PEOPLE SIGNED UP TO PLAY BUT NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING! I DON'T CARE IF YOU AREN'T IN THE USA OR NOT! I CAN MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW OUR ADVERTISING RULES! BECAUSE HERE, TRUTH IN ADVERTSING ARE DEMANDED AND ENFORCED! YOU DID'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD...BUT I PLAYED AND YOU ACCEPTED MY MONEY!!! SHAME ON YOU! KING! SHAME ON YOU////////////1

• Updated by Denise Sheppard · Oct 17, 2019

Did my first complaint go through

King.comaccount

When I have tried to withdraw my funds from my account back to my paypal account uses have blocked my account and not replied to any of my message over the past 3 days when I have sent them. All I want to do is withdraw my winning and carry on playing my games that are waiting to be played. I have sent messages on the 13th 14th and 15th of October to try and have this resolved and sent emails and facebook messages to king and royal games, but I have not had one single response.

Candy Crushlevel 2479

Regarding Candy Crush level 2479: Why is it after clearing all the jellies and proceeding to knock out the blocks below the cherry several times the cherry was never allowed to drop? Is this a ploy to get the player (me) to spend more money in order to be able to finish this level? I've spent more money on this game then I care to admit and when I meet a challenge I should be able to expect the move to be carried out, allowing me to move to the next level.

King.comcandy crush soda saga won't allow me to purchase booster 9/15/2019

Candy crush soda saga won't allow me to purchase more booster via my facebook account! Kept giving error message: sorry, the store is unavailable, try again. Would someone in customer service or leadership please rectify this error. I'm right at completing a level, but only if i'm able to make the purchase.. I've clicked on it countless times, trying to make the purchase, but was given the same error message each and every time.

Thank you so much, I really enjoy playing candy crush saga, soda, and jelly..

Warmly,

Lamelvia pierce display name via facebook is: kim pierce
                                    [protected]@gmail.com