Playerupmiddle man service; scammed me 300$

J Nov 01, 2019 Review updated:

I listed my LBC accs in Playerup website and after the buyer paid for the item. When I wanted to withdraw my money, they refused to pay me. My money withdrawing keep saying pending for nearly a month now and I have contacted them many times, but they always saying "We are processing your payment blah blah..". They are trying to keep my money and don't want to release my money.
They pretend to be a legit middle man service website but they are just a trap to catch other people's money.
If any one who want to sell something with escrow service, avoid Player Up at all cost.
You will never get your money if you sell your things in Player Up.

RESOLVED

Updates: I have received my payment. The delayed payment was caused due to some misunderstandings of my Payerup acc so the payment had been hold longer than normal. The moderator has fixed the issues and he made the payments to my btc wallet address. I think if anyone that has payment issue can always submit a ticket to moderator to solve the issue fast.

• Updated by JamesSmith73 · Nov 05, 2019

More Playerup Complaints & Reviews

• Th
    The Brat Nov 26, 2020

Don't use the site, if you don't receive your item, then they give you a credit. You can cash out the credit but will never see the money