Reserve Bank of Indiafund transfer

My name is ramesh chand. I received a mail from cocacola uk. the mail said that I won cocacola anniversary coca cola draw and my number is win amount £1, 000, 000.00 great british pounds. my dd has come to reserved bank of india and it will be transfer to your account. I have given my bank account nre saving bank abn amro n. v new delhi is a domiciliary account dollars or pounds meaning (account is a dollars or pounds account) your fund has come to us in british pounds. reserve bank of india foreign remittence department/ any other persons. if really true why rbi foreign remittence deptt. is not transfer to my wining amount to my bank account till date. I have forward all the details including my id card, and all the reports from I am received from. sir I want to who is sending the below mentioned mails. or playing any game with poor persons. we are the unemployed persons.

fund transfer

chir Aug 24, 2014

WELCOME TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA!

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA!
    6, SANSAD MARG,
    NEW DELHI -110 001, INDIA

ATTN:
    With reference to the order of immediate payment of 500.000.00 GBP which we received from diplomat COLLINS JOE from (SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AGENT), and after verifications on your payment file, the Foreign Remittance Department “RESERVE BANK OF INDIA” New Delhi Branch will carry on with the remittance of your won prize to your designated bank account upon confirmation of your payment of Exchange Fee of Rs. 24, 800.INR You are to pay an exchange fee for the remittance to enable us convert your won prize amount from British Pounds into Indian Rupees, because your won prize is insured and as such we are not allowed to deduct money from it.

Note that you have to pay the Exchange Fee of Rs. 24, 800.INR within 24 hrs upon the receipt of this notice.You have to notify Diplomat COLLINS JOE by call the acknowledgment of this email to enable him send you a correspondent agent bank account information's to pay the exchange fee to enable us remit your payment in India Rupees into your given bank account.

Upon payment you are to send a scan copy of the payment receipt and 6/6 Passport Photo {1}.
    As soon as we receive your proof of exchange fee payment we shall immediately remit your won prize into your bank account within 2 hrs.

ATTN: The Exchange Fee from British pound to indian rupee cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full value, we advise that you kindly send the payment of 24, 800.INR for Exchange Fee on Account details that will be given to you by the DIPLOMAT.If you wish to ask any further questions concerning this Remittance, please do not hesitate to call your agent Diplomat COLLINS JOE as we have issued to him our foreign currency remittance letter.

FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTACT YOUR (DIPLOMAT COLLINS JOE) ON THIS MOBILE:[protected]
    Please do confirm your account details to us once again so that we can compare with the one given to us by your processing officer.

ACCOUNT NAME:
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:
    PAN NUMBER:
    BANK NAME:
    BRANCH :

Do Note that you have 24hours to respond to this mail, a copy of this mail will be sent to your processing Officer, Do contact the processing officer DIPLOMAT COLLINS JOE and he will direct you on how to make the payment.
    YOURS TRULY
    MANAGEMENT thise is true or false

• Ga
    ganesh sadashiv jadhav May 03, 2014

FUND RELEASE APPLICATION

My name is Ganesh Jadhav From dist satara. I received a mail from FUND RELEASE APPLICATION..