Reserve Bank of India — cot code
Sir please send me my cot code to transfer my found to my accout, sir pease send quick my time is limit remain only 6 days.
Polash jyoti khound
Hautley t. e.
My a/c no-[protected]
Reserve bank of india
04 april, 2012. india's
Central bank central headquarters, 6,
Sansad marg new delhi, 110001.
Tel : [protected]
The foreign exchange transfer department reserve bank of india has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the british government according to your file record with your name, your payment is ready for transfer: this is to inform you that we have received a draft/cheque of 500, 000 gbp from you delivery official, which have also been refer to us for transfer into your account, your bank draft has been convert to india rupees therefore, your current account balance is [protected].78 inr with this account, an online account has been open for you to enable you transfer your fund to your designated bank account which you have provided, you will have to transfer the fund online yourself by following the instructions below carefully.
Please note your fund in the account is a transit account and will expire with in 7 days, to view your account's statement and transfer your fund, you are to login to our secure customer area with your customer number below through our transfer login homepage at.
More Reserve Bank of India Complaints & Reviews
- The Reserve Bank Of India Electronic Transfer Dept - fake email
- Reserve Bank of India - Transfer of money
- Reserve Bank of India - cost of transfer code
- Reserve Bank of India - foreign exchange transfer
- Reserve Bank of India - fund transfer
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - unauthorized cash withdrawal from account our account number 87762200072261
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - not finished any transaction yet
- Rbi Fund Remitence - e-mail cheating
- RBI - my online transaction; fraud case miss anila
- RBI - phishing scams