Reserve Bank of Indiaabout nokia winning prize transfer

Respected sir,

Bellow mail is received to me on my mail id on wed, 27 july 2011 at 1:11:30 pm in this mail rbi letter of guarantee is attached, what it is true, that my winning prize’s cheque is credit in rbi, mumbai?

Wed, 27 july, 2011 1:11:30 pm
From dr mike paul
From: mike paul <[protected]@yahoo.com>
View contact

rbi letter of guarantee. jpg (74kb) view image
_
Goodday mr. khushal ambabhai dulera.

Prior to our telephone conversation this morning I hereby attach you the letter of guarantee from the reserve bank of india. note that there will be no further payment regarding your transfer.
All you have to do is to go ahead and make the payment of inr 40, 999/-

To the bellow account information
Bank name; icici
Acconut name; stephen
Account number; [protected]
Kindly deposit and attach me the payment receipt to enable the reserve bank transfer your fund today.
Awaiting your prompt respond.
Barrister mike paul

1 image | view image | download selected

rbi letter of guarantee. jpg
(74kb)

Many time I have received call from rbi, mumbai by phone no.:- [protected] about my winning prize cheque credit in the rbi mumbai office. from this number one lady call to me and told payment of 40999 rs. for my cheque register. and also same thing told by mr. barrister mike paul (mobile no.:- [protected], [protected], [protected]).

What, sir realy my cheque is in the rbi mumbai branch? if it is there then what is it true the regester cheque fees is required?

I have also spend 116000 /- for receiving my nokia winning prize in this procedure, for registration of this prize, and transfer of my winning prize direct in my bank account, then why every person demanded money?

Read bellow mail received to me for this nokia winning prize :-

Please sir, find out what is wright and what is wrong I have don’t understood what to do bellow matter.

In bellow mail if any frauds then takes action against him and inform what is wright?

* regarding winning amount of nokia telecom lottery *

I have attached all photocopy and document received to me.

I khushal ambabhai dulera suffering of bellow problem and I have in difficult condition that what to do about bellow condition.

I have got first mail from mr. james keegan (esq) of nokia mobile telecom lottery on my mail id, that my mail id has been awarded the sum of 500000 pound prize. then I have sent my personal details.
after sent my details one other mail received from nokia mobile telecom, nokia house, 138 garden close, stamford links, pe9 2yp london, p. o. box l301rd uk-0045, in this mail explain about processing officer’s details that is bellow :-
Name :- dr. john harry
Resident :- london
Nationality :- united kingdom
Email :- [protected]@yahoo.com

And also above mail explain about airport custom charge of parcel rs.18600 /-, I paid charge of parcel. after parcel charge paying another mail received from mr. dr. john harry about payment of 92000 /- rs. for money transfer charge that charge also I have paid. till than mr. dr. john harry and rbi account mr. ompraksh told that after this charge paid no any other charges required to money transfer in my bank account. then after payment of 92000 /- completed, then I have received other mail from reserve bank of india, new delhi of account opened application form by mr. omprakash (rbi, account officer). after then I am sent filled account opened application form to reserve bank of india, new delhi by my mail id.
After sent of account opened application form to rbi, another mail to me from mr. shri. salim gargadharan (fund transfer officer of rbi) for online transfer, I send that mail to rbi, then after another mail return to me by reserve bank of india, new delhi by department of online transfer reserve bank of india, date:- 20/06/2011 from mr. shri. salim gargadharan about cot fees rs. 140000 /- (one lakh forty thousand), what is this, why transfer fees is required second time, also I have done payment of 92000 /- to reserve bank of india for transfer fees then why there second transfer fees required.

What, above matter is actual true or froad? mr. john and reserve bank of india froad?

I got attached mail from reserve bank of india, new delhi and mr. john herry from nokia telecom lottery so plz just check. if it is a fake then just take action for this type of frauds or it is true then plz mail me as soon as possible in my mail id, my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.in, my mobile no.:- [protected].

So, please sir, clear above all my daught and please do the needfull. and inform me immediately, as soon as possible in one or two days……

Thanks & regards,

Khushal ambabhai dulera
Mobile no:- [protected]
At:- wadhwan, ganeshnagar, fatsar ganpati, near primery school.
District :- surendranagar,

Congratulate! congratulate!! congratulate!!!
From: nokia <[protected]@nokiacyber.com>
To:

Congratulate!!

Your email has been awarded the sun of 500, 000.00 pounds on the nokia mobile telecoms

To claim, kindly reply by sending

Email: [protected]@nokiacyber.com
Phone number: +[protected]

(3)

Wed, 15 june, 2011 1:07:02 pm
Detail of accounting officer arriving to your country‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
From: nokia 2011 <[protected]@nokiacyber.com>

3 files download all
My passport. jpg (259kb); delivery parcel_khushalbhai ambabhai dulera. jpg (57kb); legality certificate_khushalbhai ambabhai dulera. jpg (236kb)

Nokia mobile telecoms, nokia house 138 garden close, stamford,
Lincs, pe9 2yp london p. o box l301rd uk-0045.
Email.:- [protected]@nokiacyber.com
Tell.:-+44 [protected]; +[protected]

Dear esteemed winner khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

This is to bring to your notice that we shall be sending your winning prize the sum of £500, 000.00 gbp to your country india via international accounting officer (iao) united kingdom department in which your winnings has been sent to, for delivery to your residence in india.

We shall be sending your prize won in cheque the sum of £500, 000.00 g. b. p, winning certificate, document of money laundering protection and letter of affidavit for claims from the british government stating that the money was obtained legally through the nokia lottery promo broad and will be given to your bank for transfer into your account. however, our accounting officer will be leaving for india to night and arrival tomorrow 16th june for the purpose of the transfer.

Meanwhile you are to pay your custom fee immediately the accounting officer get in touch with you, the reason why it will be of paramount importance for you to get that done immediately, it will enable him get the clearance complete on time at the airport and them travel down to your city to hand over to you all your winning certificate after the clearance is complete at the airport and also have a personal photograph with you and your family.

The india airport clearance fee consist of the airport tax, custom duty/clearance fees, registration of package, immigration charges. this is according to the telephone conversations we had with the india airport public relation officer {pro}, he indicated that immediately the necessity is been put in place your clearance will be done immediately.

I do advice you to cooperate with our accounting officer (dr. john harry) to enable him delivery to you your parcel. see below the processing officer's details and attach to this mail is dr. john harry identification.

Name: dr. john harry
Resident: london
Nationality: united kingdom
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Please be reminded that the custom charges is rs.18, 600/-inr you are to pay immediately they accounting officer arrival and get in touch with you.

We sincerely assure you that every thing will just be fine as soon as the accounting officer arrived india tomorrow thursday 16th june, as we are working hard to make sure we conclude this transaction on time.

Therefore, upon the arrival of the accounting officer to india, your winning cheque will be in the custody of the india airport authorities and will be release to you once proper clearance is made by you.

Please ensure that you co-operate with dr. john harry, follow his instructions to avoid any delay, because he has a very limited time to spend in india, so that he can proceed to other countries for same assignment.

For any query or question, please contact our 24 hours customer care services

We await your urgency to this email.

For further clarification on your preferred option, please call the claims officer of the international processing department on direct line above.

Thank you for your understanding best regards.

Nokia international mega jackpot,
Copyright ©2011 nokia mobile telecoms lottery promotion

(4)

Thu, 16 june, 2011 11:02:52 am
Please find account detail sir
Good morning mr. khushalbhai ambabhai dulera
As required by you below is the custom account detail you are to make the payment of 18, 600 rupee immediately and let me do your clrearance and be coming down to your city to credit your winning amount into your account.

state bank of india

Branch new dilhi

(6)

Thu, 16 june, 2011 11:50:52 am
Hello: khushalbhai ambabhai dulera

Please send to us the scan copy of the bank deposit slip to immediately start with the clearance here in the airport

The bank deposit slip you attach to this mail right now sir

(7)

Thu, 16 june, 2011 11:50:52 am

The bank deposit slip you attach to this mail right now sir

(8)

Thu, 16 june, 2011 1:09:12 pm
Bank deposit slip receive
Hello: khushalbhai ambabhai dulera

I have receive the payment slip let me start with the clearance immediately will get bank to you once do and I can go and book my local flight to your city ok

I get back to you in 15mins

(9)

Thu, 16 june, 2011 2:10:47 pm
From: reserve bank of india <[protected]@rbi-co.org>

Reserve bank of india {rbi}
India central bank
6. sansad marg, new delhi - 110001, india

Dear: khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

Welcome to reserve bank of india (rbi). the center of indian banking and securities service, regulated and stipulated by the policy governing indians. the reserve bank of india govern all financial activities to avoid fraudulent act and misappropriation of fund here in the india banking system.

This is to notify you that we have received a winning draft/cheque 0f £500, 000 gbp from nokia telecoms lottery broad united kingdom and with us here is your account delivery officer dr john harry who is assisting you right now.

To start with the transfer, you are to fill the account opened form correctly, click here to fill account application form and submit application. we respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.

Please do confirm your account detail to us below.

Bank information

bank name :
account name:
account number:
ifsc code:
bank address:

We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. contact the undersigned to be privacy for further clarification. for any help and problems do not hesitate to contact us.

Mr. om parkash,
Customer remittance department.
Copyright © 2010 reserved bank of india. all rights reserved.

(10)

Thu, 16 june, 2011 2:45:10 pm
From: reserve bank of india <[protected]@rbi-co.org>

Reserve bank of india {rbi}
India central bank
6. sansad marg, new delhi - 110001, india

Dear: khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

Please do confirm your account detail to us below.

Bank information

bank name :
account name:
account number:
ifsc code:
bank address:

Mr. om parkash,
Customer remittance department.
Copyright © 2010 reserved bank of india. all rights reserved.
(11)

Fri, 17 june, 2011 10:47:50 am
Bank detail to deposit
Hello: khushalbhai ambabhai dulera

Account officer just inform to me that due to the fact you are unable to make the full payment of 92, 000 rupee today and you have promise to pay by monday you need to pay half amount of 46, 000 rupee and you pay the balance 46, 000 rupee on monday so that you file will not be close.

So I have plead with them as your accounting officer to please wait for you on money so you can arrange the balance haft okay. find below the h. d. f. c account detail you are to deposit the 46, 000 rupee and proceed to the bank immediately.

h. d. f. c bank

Account name... raju jewellers

A/c no... [protected]

Pen no... atspd5375q

Ifsc code... hdfc0000322

Branch new delhi

(12)

Fri, 17 june, 2011 4:13:40 pm
Re: bank deposit slip is needed
Sir dulera

Please send us the scan copy of the bank deposit slip so I show to the reserve bank officer that you have make deposit of 46, 000 rupee

Regard dr john harry
Delivery ofiicer
(13)

Fri, 17 june, 2011 7:19:47 pm
I have attach my id to you sir

my passport. jpg (260kb)
Hello sir khushal dulera

Thank you for mail, right now I can only send to you my identification and that of mr. om prakash will be given to you by monday only that is when the reserve bank is back to office because I was told by om prakash that reserve bank don't work tomorrow, because in india bank work haft day tomorrow saturday which is week end.

Meanwhile attach to this mail is the scan copy of my identification which is my international passport given to you now.

Regard dr john harry
Nokia mobile telecoms

(14)

Mon, 20 june, 2011 11:03:13 am
Hello: khushalbhai ambabhai dulera

Morning to you, as infom to you by the reserve bank transfer official below I have provide to you the account detail to make the balance deposit of 46, 000 rupee the conversion fee to immediately transfer your winninh amount into your account

Please act as below...

Ifsc code... hdfc0000322

Branch new delhi

(15)
Mon, 20 june, 2011 4:30:29 pm
Transfer instruction from reserve bank of india
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.in

reserve bank of india

Attn: mr khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

Welcome to reserve bank of india, please follow the below instruction and transfer your full amount to your nominated account,

Account name: mr khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

We are also pleased to inform you that your time debit account with us has been credited with the sum of 36, 374, 021.91 inr

Copy the link and place on your browser http://en.i-rbi.org.in/secured click on the customer login, and enter details below to access your personal account.

Account number: 1600/2529
Account pin : 27890

Note: you must allow pop-ups on your browser to access the secure login page

After confirmation that you follow these steps to start transferring funds into your private bank account: go to the homepage of your account by clicking the link above to enter your account number and account pincode as provided in the required fields.

In the personal page of your account, confirm the balance of your account and click on the "click here to make transfer".

The system will take you to a new page that requires the entry of your personal bank account details where you want your funds transferred and also requires the entry of the amount specified in the field to win so you can start transfer.

Be sure to verify all information entered to make sure there were no errors.

Finally, you must click the transfer button to start transferring.

Note that after the transfer, which can take up to 45mins prior to the funds reflect in your bank account. be aware that the transfer can be done only once to any bank of their choice. do not hesitate to contact this office via email if you have any problems during the process.

(16)
Mon, 20 june, 2011 5:51:14 pm
Regarding your cost of transfer code
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.in

Attn: mr khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

All verification has been done, the telegraphic remittance process has been concluded and the funds is now available for online transfer into your nominated bank account.

We want you to understand that you need to pay the charges (cost of transfer) to enable you proceed with the final transfer of your funds. the c. o. t means cost of transfer. every bank charges a certain amount for transferring huge funds and it is known as the transfer fees. the amount is one lahk fourty thousand india rupees (140, 000inr). this amount has to be paid by you. this c. o. t charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentations approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

Attn: your c. o. t charges cannot be deducted from your funds because it has already commenced transferring, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full, we advise that you kindly send the payment of one lahk fourty thousand india rupees (140, 000inr). therefore you are to inform us so that we can furnish you with the details of payment.

Note that we do not deduct from transferring amount, please be informed.

Upon confirmation of payment, your c. o. t code will be issued to you immediately to enable you complete transferring of your funds fully, note that you have 24hrs to make this payment otherwise your funds which has already commenced transferring will be terminated, to prevent this better act accordingly and avoid delay.

(17)

Tue, 21 june, 2011 8:47:12 am
Time frame... act fast

Attn: mr khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

Note that we do not deduct from transferring amount, please be informed.

(18)

Wed, 22 june, 2011 3:23:15 pm
Update from reserve bank of india

Date: 22/06/2011

Attn: mr khushalbhai ambabhai dulera,

Greetings to you over there, please inform us if you have made the payment for the cost of transfer charges. please respond back urgently

Indi
(19)

Thu, 23 june, 2011 11:37:16 am
Urgent
Hello mr. khushal dulera

I am sincerely sorry for the delay I was try to make sure the reserve bank transfer your winning amount to your account before I contact you but the situation is still the same, but I have been able to talk to them and I ask them to transfer 50% of your winning amount to your account which the have agree but they say you have to pay half percent of the cost of transfer before they will respond to you.

They have say you pay 70, 000 rupee which is haft percent of the 1, 40, 000 rupee you have been ask to pay for the cost of transfer which you have to arrange and deposit to the reserve bank immediately and they will transfer 50% of your winning amount to your account them you can pay the balance to them once you receive the 50% to your account.

This is the only thing I can do right now because the reserve bank official are very difficult to talk to.

Nokia mobile telecoms

(20)

Fri, 24 june, 2011 3:13:26 pm
Hello khushal ambabhai dulera,

You have to let me know the possible day you will be coming up with the money so I can discuss with the reserve bank official so that they will know and keep on with they transfer with out pending it.

As you know today is friday and they have told me that they dont work tomorrow saturday only next week monday they will be in office so you have to inform to me before I leave the reserve bank now, when you will be arranging the money to transfer into your account so I can make signature on your name that you will be making the deposit.

Nokia mobile telecoms.
(21)

Tue, 28 june, 2011 5:19:59 pm

Hello khushal ambabhai dulera,

I just leave the reserve bank of india and I told the transfer officer that you have promise making the payment after 8 days which I have plead with them to give us the time and if you did not come up with the cost of transfer fee after 8 days your transfer will be cancel and your winning amount will be return to uk

So I am trying my possible best to sure every thing move on smooth

Nokia mobile telecoms.

(22)

Wed, 29 june, 2011 1:15:34 pm
Re: dear khushal ambabhai dulera... select transfer option
From: london international bank <[protected]@gmail.com>
London international bank
11 grosvenor place
London
Sw1x 7hh
United kingdom
Tel: +[protected] - fax: + [protected]

Attn. khushal ambabhai dulera,
You are welcome to london international bank.
We must congratulate you to be so lucky to have this assistance.
We are pleased to be at your service. london international bank
Is a leading global banking firm; providing a full spectrum of products
To institutional and corporate clients, intermediaries, governments
And private clients worldwide.

London international bank was established and licensed in 1987 under
Offshore deposit act 1986. we provide banking services to our
Customers worldwide in a protected environment supervised by the
Government of the united kingdom and eastern caribbean central bank.

You have in our possession your sum as received.
All verification process has just been concluded and
We are making all necessary arrangement to schedule your payment this
Week, the mother-office will release the fund since the information by
The sender was accurate.

Before we can commerce with the transfer of your fund, you are
Requested without delay to pick the option of transfer you want us to
Use and take note of the associated charge. you are hereby advised to
Regularise the said transfer by choosing one of the options below.

Option (1) bank wire transfer down to designated account (charge £500 pounds)

Transfer information
Bank name:
Account name:
Account number:
Swift code:
Bank address/zip code:

(2) cheque delivery via courier service down to your contact
Address (charge £450 pounds)

Delivery information
Winner's full name (name to issue your winning cheque):
Delivery address:
City code:

Select one of the above options and get back to us for payment
Instructions of the associated charge. note that your winning amount
Is protected by a hard-cover insurance policy which makes it
Impossible for us to deduct any amount from it before it is remitted
To you. this is in accordance with article 34b sub-sections 132 of the
International lottery regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution,
This is to protect the prime winners of his /her claims. this therefore
Mean that the above charge cannot be deducted from the fund and hence
Must be provided by you before we can effect the transfer.

Please send your response within the next 48 hrs so that we can
Proceed with the transfer.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best regards,
Gary kingston
For: london international bank
Copyright © 2011. all rights reserved.

Confidentiality note:

Thu, 30 june, 2011 10:40:56 am
Payment alert
From: kiramic bank plc <[protected]@kiramiconline.com>
Dear valued customer: khushal ambabhai dulera,

Welcome to kiramic bank plc, one of the most efficient finance home in the united kingdom, we received instructions from the winning payment center to pay you the total sum of 500, 000 gbp (five hundred thousand great british pounds) prior to the processing of your remittance legal framework.

However, we request you furnish us with your personal information as presented below and a copy of your international passport or drivers license (via email attachment), so that we can process an international wire transfer immediately.

Kindly provide the below information.
A. personal data
Full name:
Address:
Telephone:
Fax:
Occupation:

We advise you to present the above information accurately before the next 24 hours, kindly do call tel: 0044-[protected] for more enquiries.

Yours faithfully

Sw1x 7hh
United kingdom
Tel: +[protected] - fax: + [protected]

Attn. khushal ambabhai dulera,
We acknowledge the receipt of your email of your transfer option:
Option (1) bank wire transfer down to designated account (£500
Pounds) and your idbi bank account details well noted.
We wish to notify you that the release of the funds is now being
Processed in accordance with the banking regulations of the european
Banking laws of all members states of schengen under decree 4 sub
Section 42 of the 1999 constitution.

We are affecting a swift wire transfer whereby your funds will be
Reflected in your designated bank account within 48 hours from
Affecting the transfer.

We shall dispatch all legal documents including your winning
Certificate and london international bank official back-up letter to
Your home address via courier service. hard copies of the said
Documents shall also be forwarded directly to your bank.

I wish to inform you that you are to make payment of the first option
Charges via western union money transfer to our accounts officer in
This office with the below information:

Payment instruction
Mode of remittance: western union money transfer
Receivers name: benny gregory
Address: 11 grosvenor place, london, sw1x 7hh, united kingdom
Amount: 500 gbp (great britain pounds) that is 37, 500 indian rupees

Note that you can pay in any currency.
As soon as you have made the payment, send us via email, the payment
Slip for confirmation. upon receipt of payment details, we will begin
Your transfer immediately and you shall receive your funds in your
Account in the next 48 banking hours.

Please do inform us if you cannot pay through western union so that we can
Immediately send you our representative's bank account details in india for you
To pay into his account.

Awaiting your prompt action.

Best regards,
Gary kingston
For: london international bank
Copyright © 2011. all rights reserved.

Confidentiality note:
Notify the originator by return message and destroy the original
Message.

(23)

Thu, 30 june, 2011 7:40:48 pm
Dear valued customer: khushal ambabhai dulera
From: kiramic bank plc <[protected]@kiramiconline.com>
Dear valued customer: khushal ambabhai dulera,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email, we kindly advise you to submit your banking information as presented below, so that your payment can be filled for approval, and your total funds wired into your bank account via our mt103 wire transfer system.

Kindly provide the below information:
Bank name:
Account number:
Account beneficiary name:
Swift code:
Bank address:
Bank telephone number:

We await your urgent response to the above instructions to finalize your mt103 wire transfer.

Kindly treat this matter as urgent.

Yours faithfully
Mr. michael kirk
Md/ceo
Kiramic bank plc
Tel: 0044-[protected]
Email: [protected]@kiramiconline.com

about nokia winning prize transfer

• Sr
    sridevi hari Sep 12, 2014

Reserve Bank Of India
    Department of Online Transfer Reserve Bank Of India.
    Date: 12/09/2014

Attn: SRIDEVI.B,

I am mailing you regarding the Residential Tax Authorization Code
    requested to complete your funds transfer into your account, we want you
    to know that the reason why there was a hold placed on your funds
    transfer, is due to the fact that the transferring department in charge of
    your funds transfer want to verify if you have paid tax on your funds.

Because the monitoring financial agency of India government and Bank and
    Other Financial Institution Decree (BOFID) guiding against transfer of
    Funds in India has made it mandatory that any funds that is above one (1)
    crores that comes from another country into India that the beneficiary of
    the funds will have to pay for tax on the funds and the tax fees should be
    payed to the home Ministry of Finance because they are the one in charge
    in receiving payment for tax in India.

So as a matter of fact we have verified and confirmed from the home
    Ministry of Finance if you have paid tax on your funds, the home Ministry
    of Finance has confirmed to us that you have NOT paid the tax on this your
    funds that you are transferring from our bank to your personal bank
    account.

So you are therefore required to pay Forty Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty rupees only (Rs. 40, 260) from your total fund of (Rs. 4, 30, 00, 000) from the total fund, for the Tax Clearance Charges placed on your funds transfer, With this new development your funds which you are transferring into your personal bank account will not be completed, until
    you pay up the required residential tax fees placed on your funds.

Note, that the tax clearance charges cannot be deducted from your funds in
    the account with our bank: reasons for this are highlighted below:

(1). The funds has insurance policy from the paying price department,
    which makes it impossible for us to temper with the funds until it is
    fully transferred to you by our transfer department. This is done for
    security caution.

(2). The monetary unit has placed a hold on the transfer as we speak and
    we can only deal on the funds when the hold is lifted with clarity from
    the transfer department before we will complete the funds transfer.

Please note that upon confirmation of the Tax clearance payment, the
    Residential Authorization Tax Code will be obtained and be given to you to
    enable you complete the transfer of your funds into your designated bank
    account within the next 48hours.

And please also note that the reason why this charges is up to Forty Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty rupees only (Rs. 40, 260) because we will have to also go to the High Court Of Justices here in India to obtain Funds Transfer Clearances Certificate, so that the monitoring financial agency of India government and Bank and Other Financial
    Institution Decree (BOFID) guiding against transfer of Funds here in India

will make the Residential Authorization Tax Code available to you, to
    enable you complete your funds transfer within 10-15mins, and we shall
    also send you all the document that back up your funds including the Funds
    Transfer Clearances Certificate to your home address after you have
    completed your funds transfer.

So you are advise to make an urgent arrangement of this funds immediately

Please do get back to us immediately you finish reading this mail so that
    we can furnish you on how you are to make the payment immediately. The
    Residential Authorization Tax Code will be made available to you after we
    have receive the payment from you. And we assure you that there will not
    be any further payment again after this payment for tax.

We look forward to your prompt response and we hope that you understand
    the content of this mail. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate
    to contact us.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP ALL CORRESPONDENCE REGARDS TO
    THIS TRANSFER STRICTLY AWAY FROM ANYONE SO THAT YOUR FUNDS WILL BE SAFE.

We look forward to your compliance, for the swift completion of your funds
    transfer.
    MRS POOJA SHARMA
    Fund Transfer Officer
    Reserve Bank Of India, RBI.

Comments
    Comments

• Sr
    sridevi hari Sep 12, 2014

Is the below mail is true are fake please let me know([email protected])

Reserve Bank Of India
    Department of Online Transfer Reserve Bank Of India.
    Date: 12/09/2014

Attn: SRIDEVI.B,

I am mailing you regarding the Residential Tax Authorization Code
    requested to complete your funds transfer into your account, we want you
    to know that the reason why there was a hold placed on your funds
    transfer, is due to the fact that the transferring department in charge of
    your funds transfer want to verify if you have paid tax on your funds.

Because the monitoring financial agency of India government and Bank and
    Other Financial Institution Decree (BOFID) guiding against transfer of
    Funds in India has made it mandatory that any funds that is above one (1)
    crores that comes from another country into India that the beneficiary of
    the funds will have to pay for tax on the funds and the tax fees should be
    payed to the home Ministry of Finance because they are the one in charge
    in receiving payment for tax in India.

So as a matter of fact we have verified and confirmed from the home
    Ministry of Finance if you have paid tax on your funds, the home Ministry
    of Finance has confirmed to us that you have NOT paid the tax on this your
    funds that you are transferring from our bank to your personal bank
    account.

you pay up the required residential tax fees placed on your funds.

Note, that the tax clearance charges cannot be deducted from your funds in
    the account with our bank: reasons for this are highlighted below:

(1). The funds has insurance policy from the paying price department,
    which makes it impossible for us to temper with the funds until it is
    fully transferred to you by our transfer department. This is done for
    security caution.

(2). The monetary unit has placed a hold on the transfer as we speak and
    we can only deal on the funds when the hold is lifted with clarity from
    the transfer department before we will complete the funds transfer.

Please note that upon confirmation of the Tax clearance payment, the
    Residential Authorization Tax Code will be obtained and be given to you to
    enable you complete the transfer of your funds into your designated bank
    account within the next 48hours.

Institution Decree (BOFID) guiding against transfer of Funds here in India

will make the Residential Authorization Tax Code available to you, to
    enable you complete your funds transfer within 10-15mins, and we shall
    also send you all the document that back up your funds including the Funds
    Transfer Clearances Certificate to your home address after you have
    completed your funds transfer.

So you are advise to make an urgent arrangement of this funds immediately

Please do get back to us immediately you finish reading this mail so that
    we can furnish you on how you are to make the payment immediately. The
    Residential Authorization Tax Code will be made available to you after we
    have receive the payment from you. And we assure you that there will not
    be any further payment again after this payment for tax.

We look forward to your prompt response and we hope that you understand
    the content of this mail. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate
    to contact us.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP ALL CORRESPONDENCE REGARDS TO
    THIS TRANSFER STRICTLY AWAY FROM ANYONE SO THAT YOUR FUNDS WILL BE SAFE.

We look forward to your compliance, for the swift completion of your funds
    transfer.
    MRS POOJA SHARMA
    Fund Transfer Officer
    Reserve Bank Of India, RBI.

MAKWANA BHAVIN DHANJIBHAI Feb 13, 2013

bhagat singh marg.regional director, MRS.ARMITA SHARMA MUMBAI-400 001.india.
    This mail says that The COT charges for the amount of(4, 21, 56, 605.00INR)in your online account has been calculated to be apprximately Rs 4, 85, 900 INR(four lakhs, eighty five thousand, nine hundred india rupees only).
    Reserve bank of india o[eration Manager Mr.shri salim Gangtaharam&Mrs.Armita sharma Dr.Subir Gikarn(newly Appointed)Deputy govrnor &chief economist. smt.Usha Thorat(DG) Reserve bank of india Dept.of payment and settlement system
    Phone:-+[protected]
    E-mail:[email protected]

Diplomat Mr Mike Adams says that you pay to C.O.T code today.
    But i did not pay for C.O.T code.
    and Diplomat Mr Mike Adams in india (Mumbai)now and talk to me with mobile.

What, above matter is actual true or Froad ?

I got attached Mail From Reserve bank of India, Mumbai and

Diplomat Mr Mike Adams from google gmail lottery So Plz Just Check . If it

is a fake then just take action For This Type of Frauds or it is true

then Plz Mail me as soon as possible in my mail ID, My mail ID is

[email protected]
    my mobile no.:- [protected].

So, Please sir, clear above all my daught and please do the

needfull. And inform me Immediately, as soon as possible in one or

two days……

Thanks & regards,

makwana bhavin dhanjibhai

I have attached all mail bellow, received by me in few days :-

anil deswal Jul 28, 2012

sir,
    i m Anil deswal form Sonipat, Haryana, received a message that my winning draft received by reserve bank of india, mumbai branch from mobile international draw uk. sir please send my money.
    name - anil deswal sex-male, age-17
    bank name - state bank of patiala
    account no. [protected]
    account beneficiary name- anil deswal
    bank address- state bank of patiala, modal town, sonipat, haryana, india.
    bank telephone no. - 0130-[protected], 2210603.