The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales — took my money and did nothing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid $600 to this company with the agreement that they would sell my timehsare within one year, two years maximum. After I paid the money and signed my contract, which they mailed to me, I never heard from them again, except for a few more advertising brochures that they sent to me after I'd already become a customer! They did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to sell my timeshare and did not contact me at either the one-year or two-year point -- obviously because they took my money and ran.
This company sends brochures via snail mail to timeshare owners all over the US in hopes of collecting exhorbitant fees for doing nothing. Do not EVER pay a fee up front to a company to sell your timeshare. Demand that the fee be taken from the proceeds once the timeshare is sold.
More ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales Complaints & Reviews
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - fraud, forgery
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - mortgage fraud - signature forgery
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - unprofessional service
- RE/MAX HiNet - Team Athey – Remarkable Property Management - lack of professionalism
- remax rose keyser - shows house without permission is imbedded with a slumlord (jullie allouch)
- Re/Max - Selling home in Northampton, PA
- Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca - terrible service!
- Remax 200 Realty - disappointed with renting
- Re/Max - Unfair pricing and possible collusion with appraiser