Menu
Realtor.com
reviews & complaints

Realtor.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

58 complaints
6 resolved 52 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Realtor.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
4:42 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The listings are incorrect and/or inaccurate. I place a zip code and it lists all types of other locations and out of the COUNTY that i am interested in. This is a sham of a website and I needed to report it.

1:45 pm EDT

Realtor.com - Refund

I was told that I would be 1 of 2 agents receiving leads for a specific zip code but found out that is not true I have been misled and I would like a refund because of misrepresentation. If I had know leads would be going to more than 2 agents I would have never signed up because it's not beneficial to me and my business. Reps need to give clear information on the services instead of half truths/ information. I would like a refund for the 5 months I will not be using. I did not sign a contract saying I am locked into anything so I should be able to cancel at anytime.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund

8:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Realtor.com - Top tier real estate, 6189 lehman dr, unit 200, colorado springs, co

Top Tier is charging me 400 dollars to prime walls they claim I painted (I did not, and I have proof)

They are charging me 275 dollars for blinds repair that was caused when windows were replaced (not by me)

They are charging me 100 dollars for cleaning, after I vacated and after Top Tier had painters come in.

I paid My rent and then moved out of State. Top Tier then used that vacancy to have house painted while I paid the rent and the utilities. They also had a new tenant move in mid month. I only found out when utility company called me about the abnormal utility usage.

4:32 pm EDT

Realtor.com - realtor.com for professionals - lead program

Hello,

Here are the issues that I am having with realtor.com for professionals. Please help.

1. Realtor.com promises real estate leads to those who purchase a zip code – I purchased 2 zip codes, one for Apex and one for Wendell, NC. With each purchase of each zip code I am to get 40 leads in one year (80 all together) . So far I’ve had this lead program since January, and I have received 17 leads all together.

2. Seven of the 17 leads (there could be more) are Real Estate Brokers that don’t pay for leads, but try to get them out of me. So I pay for leads: $556.85 a month, for more than 1/3 leads that are already realtors that can’t look up the information they want, for answers to their questions because they don’t pay for realtor.com. In other words, I am paying realtor.com to give real estate agents/brokers free information.

3. The average leads a month that I am receiving will give me 51 a year. I should get 80.

4. I’m not even sure if the other “buyers” are legit. I contact them and they don’t return my calls or texts. Are they real?

Here is the information regarding the customer service contacts over at realtor.com for professionals that I have tried to make...

Justin.[protected]@realtor.com – Justin is my account representative.

He was extremely difficult to contact. I’ve called, left voicemail messages and emails (which Justin mentions is his best way to contact him for a quicker response)

I finally spoke to him at the end of March. It wasn’t a pleasant phone conversation. I was very angry with the fact that I am paying so much money receive cold leads where real estate agents are getting free information from me.

Justin took his time getting back to me (we were playing phone tag for a while, he is never available to speak, the phone always goes directly to voicemail, we even had a phone conversation and the phone cut off, I tried to contact him back, but he did not respond or call me back). Justin told me that if I did not get my 80 leads, he will send me the rest at the end of the year. I told him I don't want fake people calling me that pretend to be interested in purchasing a home later to find out that they are real estate brokers.

I also tried to contact his manager. After much hesitation, Justin gave me the email of his manager Mickey Korak, and refused to give me a phone number. I looked Mickey up and I did find a phone number that lead me right to Justin, not Mickey. Is Mikey a real person?

This service is very misleading and nobody cares. When you make it difficult to speak to "your representative" and when it's difficult to find a manager to speak with, beware! I wish I knew this before.

Desired outcome: I'd like to break the contract and get 1/3 of my money back due to getting "leads" that were from 1/3 real estate agents/brokers. I'm not sure if the rest of the leads were real.

Update by clsb
May 12, 2022 4:33 pm EDT

Here are the issues that I am having with realtor.com for professionals. (LEAD GENERATION PROGRAM FOR REALTORS)

G
9:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Agent Jennifer -Knoxville, TN Keller Williams Realty 03/02/2022- Sellers Agent Jennifer came in to my house and turned off my inside WIFI security camera. Walked over and completely disconnected the camera from the source. There was home inspection being processed and there were several people in the house. The security camera was to protect us and she...

N
10:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I got a text message from these jerks earlier this week offering me help finding a lender for a mortgage. I never contacted this company about a mortgage or any other kind of help regarding real estate or loans for real estate. Within a half hour I started being bombarded with Unsolicited and Unwanted phone calls from Mortgage companies. One being...

2:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Realtor.com - Non-existing communication, irrelevant automated emails, lack of any responses, customer service recordings, corporate office lack of responses,

after 10 months (starting January 2021), I have sent countless email requests to customer care at realtor.com to change my home buying filters, and then later after no or irrelevant responses, requesting to unsubscribe to all their emails, nothing has been done.

I called the corporate offices numerous times only to receive recordings requesting a message be left. No one returned my calls. I left messages for Hani Durzy, VIP of Corporate Communications and Brian Seiter, Corporate Development. I also made realtor.com complaints on review websites. not one real person contacted me nor was there any action on their part to resolve this issue.

I finally bought a home through another real estate company 6 months ago.

Desired outcome: unsubscribe, monetary compensation, enforced company Quality Statement, apology and improvement of all procedures dealing with the public and customers..

2:50 pm EST

Realtor.com - connections plus

I purchase a zip code back in November and paid for 40 leads a year and was told that these would be screened lead for buyers looking to buy in this area. Before I had a chance to get speak to someone to get me set up with the system, I received a lead and by the time I reached out to the potential lead it was cold so I explained to someone that passed my issue on to another customer care individual that set up a complaint and as of today 2/15/22 there has been no contact from Realtor.com. Today I spoke to another rep that set up a new claim and I'm waiting to see if there will be any response but I feel like I've ripped off and this is a scam...looking at legal action.

10:33 pm EST

Realtor.com - Buyers cash reward program

I used a Realtor from their site. My Realtor paid the amount for the cash reward and because I contacted my Realtor about the money in December to which she let me know the money came out of her commission at closing, I patiently waited for the site to send me the money. They say they sent me once email around closing to get my reward and did not contact me since. I reached out today to find out how much longer I had to wait and they sent me an email saying sorry for your luck but you missed your reward by 10 days since you did not contact us. I am just shocked they would take money from my Realtor, who paid in good faith, and then keep for themselves. In addition, my Realtor already had to pay a fee for being listed through their website so they are double filling. Very unscrupulous business practices. I will never use or recommend this site again.

Desired outcome: I would like the money deducted from my Realtor sent to me as intended.

1 comment
A
Mar 09, 2022 3:10 pm EST

realtor.com is garbage you’re better off finding the listing agent or another agent they are highway robbery and give absolutely zero service

12:32 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On dec 31 2021 I went to see a house with a realtor named nathan powell... The house was 214 12th street and I have a preapproved loan. I told than powell on that day to bid for the house he wanted to speak with my loan person and he did... While speaking to him he questioned whether I could afford the house when I have already been approved as if I wa...

L
9:34 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I want to be sure that I am not paying for your services and to verify that this is a free account. I did not authorize payment, if I am paying for services I cannot afford it and need reimbursement plus it was not done under my consent (it would have been done if someone used me or my information)…as I am a new small business owner and I am in debt, trying...

8:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They will not answer my calls or emails. I canceled verbally and they are still ending me lead emails. That are taken by other realtors immediately.

G
9:40 pm EDT

Realtor.com - Perjur

Repossessed bmw tax lien violations false documents fabrication real estate crimes san bernadino counties near derogatory comments police responded 911 previous federal warrants encryptions satanic anus area diluted eyes long finger nails used to scratch faces christina flowers scott reed malicious int abuse elders

Desired outcome: dre complaint perjur

View 0 more photos
10:50 pm EDT

Realtor.com - A realtor that contacted me from realtor.com

I sent a request about a property I was interested in and I am now being harrassed by this realtor. She called at 10 at night, then she signed up for some loan information from home bot. PLEASE, help me with this. I have talked to other realtors in the past from your site and never had problems. I am very worried because of what is signing me up for, I have no idea what else she going to sign me up for. That is not legal, I am not working with her, I just asked a question, this is her information:

Broker/Owner
Sundin Realty Inc.
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]
State License: WA 8938

6:50 pm EDT

Realtor.com - Rental

Jason Grossman of Mitchell Grossman denied my rental application without reason. I exceed income and credit expectations. Was told it was based on information provided. I showed income history and credit score report. Cost him nothing. He has not explained why. Apartment has been on and off market for at least 3 months. Scammer has my credit/identity!

7:14 pm EDT

Realtor.com - Price

Zillow and Redfin price our home between $767, 000-790, 000 or so. Why did your website recently decrease the price of our home? This is VERY CONCERNING as we are getting ready to sell. This drop in price was made recently as we have been closely following the price of our home for the past 6 months. Please respond ASAP. Gregg and Linda Makovic, owners. 714.200.4749 or [protected]@yahoo.com

A
7:30 am EDT

Realtor.com - realtor.com - leads - contract no a-[protected]

Good morning
I got this service because I thought I will be getting leads for myself in that specific zip code I selected, however, I was not told that realtor.com send the same lead to other realtors at the same time and I have to compete with them, I did receive 3 leads in the area and when I contacted the people I was told they have been already contacted by other realtors that received the same lead from realtor.com, I did not pay $306.00 to compete with other realtors receiving the same leads I was receiving, why paying then ? what was the benefit of it?, I called and fortunately I was able to cancel the contract because I have and e-mail from the sales person that got me into this authorizing to cancel it if i was not satisfied, but I did not get my money back.

I am requesting now to have the money I paid returned to me as soon as possible because you did not comply with what I was paying for.

Your prompt response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Adriana Cifuentes
e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
Phone: [protected]

See below e-mail received but the sales representative from Realtor.com :

This the contact information for realtor.com :
Branden Wright
Apr 9, 2019, 11:38 AM
to me

Adriana, this is a monthly payment that you are making for a service that we are providing, if you chose that this service does not work for you, CALL ME @ [protected], and I will cancel the program for you at ANY time!

Branden Wright | Digital Sales Consultant
Move, Inc. | realtor.com® | Top Producer®

p: +[protected]

e: branden.[protected]@realtor.com

Marketing Solutions | Free Tools | Success Stories | Support | Top Producer®

If you would like to find out more about how successful real estate professionals are using the full range of marketing solutions offered by the realtor.com® team, please contact your Account Executive at [protected] for more information.

J
7:42 am EST

Realtor.com - bogus listings on realtor.com in rochester ny

I am an investor in Rochester NY and am finding that there are several listings which are apparently bogus. Three are currently shown as active although no one is supporting the listings by answering inquiries and two of the listings are for the same property but with different addresses. My realtor has tried to contact the listing agent several times to no avail as have I. The listing agent is shown as Summer Frazier with Owners.com in Brooklyn NY and the addresses and property ID's in question are as follows:
262 Harding Rd 14612 - [protected]
27 Orchid Dr 146116 - [protected]
26 Cross Gates Rd 14606 - [protected]
In the past I have also seen pictures on line which look promising but when I have gone to inspect the property it looks nothing like the pictures in the listing.
Please advise what you will do to resolve these issues as it is obviously not being monitored by anyone today.
John Watson

L
11:34 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

case # dispute [protected] with Realtor.com We called in Jan, 2017 to change our lead plan to a cheaper plan. We were paying $235/m for leads and we asked them to offer a cheap plan. They offered us a cheaper plan of $72/m which we agreed to but they never canceled the other more expensive plan of $235/m. We didn't know they had been over charging us thi...

8:43 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My home in PA is not even for sale, but they are tracking it with incorrect bogus information. The description is wrong and they show the value as being significantly down from 2 yrs ago despite of other homes being up in the neighborhood. I never contracted with them, did not give them permission to publish any information about my home, and to top it they...

Realtor.com contacts