Having problems with DMCI Homes?

DMCI Homes Customer Service Contacts

+63 25 557 700 (Customer Service)
+63 23 248 888 (Local Sales)
+63 917 880 8800 (International Sales)
+63 25 557 777 (Head Office)
+63 24 037 368 (Leasing Services)
+63 25 523 459 (Employment Inquiry)
1321 Apolinario St. Bangkal
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DMCI Homes Customer Service. Initial DMCI Homes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DMCI Homes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DMCI Homes. Discuss the issues you have had with DMCI Homes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DMCI Homes Complaints & Reviews

DMCI HomesLeasing department - getting clients of owners in flair

I am a condo unit owner. I noticed that my clients are being targeted by your leasing department. I think that is not fair.

Why are they calling my clients and getting my prospective renters? Luring them to go through your Leasing Department. Not fair at all.

This is happening in Flair.

DMCI please resolve and have some respect for condo owners

DMCI Homes Official Jan 21, 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. May I ask you to send your updated contact information thru [email protected] or call us at 8 555 77 00 for further assistance.

DMCI HomesTorre de Manila parking cabinet falling down and damage my car

2 week ago, my car parking in the torre de Manila 547 my owner. Beside my parking slot have 2 storage cabinet. Since the cabinet installing not well. After the typhoon day, the cabinet falling down and damage my car.
    When I complain to the property management office. They said will assist me to follow up the insurance and claim for repair my car. But after 2 week still no feel back. Then I chase them again about that. They said the property of the insurance is not covering due typhoon and this kind of accident. Then suggest me to claim my own insurance.
    My complain is
    1, they didn't instant to follow my issue.
    2, why I paid the insurance for property command are every year but it's not cover?
    3, per Toyota information, when I bring my car to repair. It might take 3-5 working days. I request P10k for my compensation because I don't have car to use.

Torre de Manila parking cabinet falling down and damage my car

DMCI Homes Official Jan 21, 2021

DMCI Homes Official Dec 23, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. May I ask you send your updated contact information thru [email protected] or call us at 8 555 77 00

• Ta
        Tak Lam Jan 08, 2021

@DMCI Homes Official I was send you an email. I have indicate my parking slot. I thinks this is not hard for you to find my contract. Hope DMCI willing facing my issue.

• Ta
        Tak Lam Jan 23, 2021

@Tak Lam No feedback

DMCI HomesUnit Reservation Price Discrepancy

On September 6 2020, I have informed my agent regarding my intent to reserve a Two-Bedroom unit at Satori Residences (Amani Building Unit 1118). She forwarded the registration link to me which I filled out right away. On September 7 2020 around 9:30 AM, I took a screenshot of the desired unit with the Listed Price which I agreed on amounting to Php 5, 931, 000.00. At exactly 9:34 AM, I have successfully submitted a Unit Holding Request with ID: HLD0129403 and have received a Holding Confirmation Email from [protected]@dmcihomes.com. I filled out an online reservation form, reserved and successfully paid for the reservation fee amounting to Php 20, 000.00 on the same day at 11:34 PM.

The following day, my agent informed me that my co-buyer, needed to fill out a reservation form as well and that we needed to submit scanned copies of valid IDs and signature specimens. I confirmed the details that we needed to fill out but I was informed that according to the DMCI Broker Coordinator, there was a price increase on the unit that I reserved. I asked to be in contact directly with said Broker Coordinator so I could settle this issue.

I was in disbelief upon hearing this because of the following:

a. She stated that the unit has a Service Area which is still not part of the List Price on the website - to which is not true because according to the Holding Confirmation Email that I received, I have the following properties included:
      • SAT-OOA-C-11018 - Unit with Php 18, 000 Reservation Amount
      • SAT-00A-S-RD127 - Service Area with Php 2, 000 Reservation Amount
      I believe this states that I have already paid for the Unit and the Service Area which contradicts with her statement above
      b. There was a price increase because the desired unit is located on the Atrium Floor - to which I said that it was one of the reasons why I chose that specific unit & I was informed beforehand by my agent that the List Price for this unit is in fact Php 5, 931, 000.00 and not Php 6, 181, 000.00.
      c. I have a screenshot of the Unit Details with its List Price and it's not at Php 6.1M.
      d. I called the DMCI Customer Service Hotline on September 10 to ask if they can assist me on this and the representative informed me that prices might increase daily - which should not be applicable to me because I did my part and held, reserved and paid for the reservation fee in less than 24 hours.
      e. There is an issue on the price discrepancy on the Price Increase Memo vs. the DMCI Holding Website - which is beyond my control as a paying client because the only List Price that I would be able to see upon holding the unit is the one listed on your website which amounts to Php 5.9M and not Php 6.1M. I was only told on September 9 that the price increase has been in effect since July 16 2020. Had I known prior to settling the reservation fee, I wouldn't have pushed through with this transaction because the increase is beyond my desired price range. Furthermore, since the price increase has been in effect since July 2020, it's been almost two months after and still, there is a price discrepancy on the website and the memo so the pricelist is definitely misleading on our part.

I was offered to either refund the reservation fee or to change the unit but unfortunately, neither option is amenable to me because we have done our part as paying clients. I am trying so much to understand the situation but I am extremely firm with keeping Unit 1118 based on the price that I agreed on. I have reviewed the Presidential Decree No. 957 also known as Subdivision and Condominium Buyer's Protective Decree which has detailed information about misleading, incorrect, inadequate or incomplete sales on prospective buyers which I believe is what is unfortunately happening with this transaction.

Because of this incident, I am hoping that you can find a way to retain the list price of my desired unit. Hoping to hear from your office regarding this issue soon so we can finalize the needed requirements and progress with this transaction.

Unit Reservation Price Discrepancy

DMCI HomesSun loungers at the swimming pool

I have a unit in the Rosewood Pointe and i love to sunbathe, but now for nearly one year all the sun lounger beds have been removed and people are using the cement floor for that purpose. The PMO office have been telling me for more than a year that the maintenance team are repairing them, but so far nothing has happened, only promises. There isn't even a place where someone can put his towel or hand luggage. We pay our association dues and the bills for the common area, but so far despite many complaints from the residents, no action has been taken to resolve the problem.

DMCI Homes Official Sep 10, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will verify this matter and will give you feedback immediately. May I ask you send us you updated contact information? You may email it to [email protected] or call us at [protected].

Feb 08, 2020

DMCI Homes — condominium amenities

I am dr. Joey quines, owner of unit chi 211. I've been one of your tenants since 2011. Never have I...

Oct 16, 2019

DMCI Homes — accounting

On June 20, 2019, I sent an email to Flair's accounting dept with a copy of a deposit slip to be applied to...

DMCI Homesflooding complaint

Petition to act on the acacia-springlane road flooded area

We, the residents of rainbow ridge residences condominium corporation appeal to of dmci to act and improve the alarming situation in our access road to acacia estates and also affecting dmci-homes communities like springlane and morning sun homes, which have been flooded for almost a week now, even without a reported typhoon, the situation has not improved over the days due to the higher level of water in the creek where it flows, which based on our ocular inspection, as early as last year, had been blocked by dmci with the trucks of soil that came from the development and construction of several condominiums inside acacia estates (verawoods, birchwood, ivory etc.). the said creek which natural flow originally extends to bambang river is now covered by mahogany iii, while other side which is supposed to be connected to the floodway via st. michael, hagonoy and dreamland to laguna de bay floodway is now covered by the said trucks of soil dumped by dmci construction. this resulted to the stoppage of the mmda project to continue the riprap of the creek covered by dmci. today, one of the last few remaining rain water basin between mahogany iii and springlane ii is again being developed, which is definitely showing its initial adverse effect to our flooded situation, and is expected to further worsen our situation in the very near future. as such we seek to appeal to dmci to be responsible enough to not forget our situation in spite of your desire to further progress your business interest. we hope that even if the natural flow of water in several areas had been affected by developments of dmci, you will not exclude old communities from where your humble beginnings started. hence, this petition for immediate action of dmci to unclog the creek to allow the water flow to the pumping station in c6.

flooding complaint

DMCI Homeselevator tiles at our building magnolia place tulip

The tiles at our elevator are like this for almost a year now. I keep on complaining to the PMO but no actions have been done. If this will not be resolved immediately I will show this picture to every one who wants to buy from DMCI to tell them how crappy the property management service is. Surely this will give them doubts about buying a new DMCI condo unit.

elevator tiles at our building magnolia place tulip

• Sf
                SFG21 Aug 06, 2019

Just fix the problem and let A. Alonzo see the result of the immediate action of your conderned department. Updating her on this concern is irrelevant and unnecessary.

DMCIHomesOfficial Jul 01, 2019

Hi, A. Alonzo,
                My most sincere apology on this matter. I will endorsed this to the concerned department for immediate action. May I ask you to provide us your contact information so that we will be able to update you on this concern? You may send it to [email protected] or call us at 555-7700.

Jun 22, 2019

DMCI Homes — I am complaining about my salary whom deduct my company name alcatraz security agency.

my company name is alcatraz agency..under verawood residences condo corp.i hope you response my concern about...

Apr 10, 2019

DMCI Homes — guard

that stupid guard who has no manners and no respect to a female guest. 9 to 10 am left side of the entrance...

Jan 28, 2019

DMCI Homes — dmci leasing home - no response since jan 3rd 2019. have not advertised for rent the condo I bought from them

All my communication with DMCI leasing home since Jan 3rd, DMCI has not responded to. Most of my phone call...

Quezon City
              Jan 21, 2019

DMCI Homes — parking slot

The parking lot on basement 4 I just bought always have 2-3 inches of water. The admin said that there i...

Mandaluyong City

DMCI Homes — use of swimming pool at sheridan towers-south

Use of the pool is exclusive for registered unit owners on sat, sun and holidays so I made it sure to...

Pasig City

DMCI Homes — pre selling unit

I will not expend my words on any forum without confirming if this is a real, validated site. If you care...

DMCI Homes — damaged car windshield due to construction site of dmci in sheridan mandaluyong

Last August 11, 2018, my car's windshield was damaged due to a big concrete nail that has fallen from the...

DMCI Homes — riverfront residences, jordan bldg unit 505

We have lived in this unit for 8 yrs now and for the past 5 yrs every time it rains outside, it rains inside...

Pasig City

DMCI Homes — dmci homes

Actual complaints, bad experiences from real residents about poor quality, management and maintenance. The...

DMCI Homes — no customer care service at all. pmo doesn't care. treats homeowners like second class citizens.

DMCI allows pets in its condos -only they treat pet owners like CRAP. Flair Towers has one elevator for pet...

DMCI Cypress Towers — roof leak

I was notified by the PMO at CYPRESS TOWERS that most residents with roof leak have not filed a formal...

DMCI Homes — customer care doesn't care

One thing to watch out sa DMCI Homes. Meron silang Customer Care pero all this department does is just to...