Keller Williams Realty Logo

Keller Williams Realty

Having problems with Keller Williams Realty?

Keller Williams Realty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2006. The latest review Your agent in Delaware ohio was posted on Mar 10, 2021. The latest complaint fraud, mis representation was resolved on Sep 20, 2014. Keller Williams Realty has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 123 reviews. Keller Williams Realty has resolved 22 complaints.

Keller Williams Realty Customer Service Contacts

1221 South Mopac Expressway, Suite 400
Austin, Texas

Keller Williams Realty Complaints & Reviews

Keller Williams RealtyYour agent in Delaware ohio

He is the bigs [censored] and has no common science cost kw over 30k in commission over 300 dollar mold inspection. Then takes it off the market does the mold inspection put it back on maker then sells it to same customer now trying to get remolding contractor in to give me prices he say it's the last time I can get in till the deal is done I think he is the biggest [censored] that ever lived and I will never do business with KW again because he doesn't care about his customers he all about the money and could care less about how to treat people

Keller Williams Realtybreach of sales contract.

Damaris Rivera sales representative, for the sale of my house in Sansebastian Puerto rico, , Breached the sales contract. I am demanding 9000, .00 dollars in financial compensation for the loss of two buyers, my administrative time, and legal consultations with my attorney. Damaris Rivera has not taken this matter seriously, i would appreciate your input in communicating to her the legal consequences in non compliance with this matter, thank you.

Jul 24, 2020

Keller Williams Realty — Fraud

I was in the process of buying a single-family home in Charles County, MD. Keller Williams was the...

Keller Williams RealtyFailure of agent to follow through on agreement

In November of 2017, we purchased a home listed by Keller Williams. There were 3 conditions to our purchasing the house. The agent agreed to these conditions and then failed to follow through on those conditions. She always had an excuse when we reached out and then stopped communicating with us. What can KW do to address this?

Feb 25, 2020

Keller Williams Realty — Option fee and security of home

The KW (Lillian Turner) in Odessa, Tx represented my mother (Cloteal Boysaw, property at 2000 Mesquite...

Keller Williams MetropolitanCheryl Grant very unprofessional

Cheryl Grant was very unprofessional and is clearly all about the money and does not care about her clients at all.
        There were things Said by her. Such as; referrals to stupid people and challenging buyers. I do not think Cheryl should not be able to work in such an unprofessional manner and get away with it. Stay clear of this agent.

Feb 19, 2020

Keller Williams Realty — LaKisha Mcgee licensed agent

I originally started with LaKisha and informed her of my efforts to move to Houston. She gave me a contact...

Dec 10, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — Extremely rude and not motivated seller

I would like to submit a complaint about the realtor listed for the property on 10110 golden sunshine...

Dec 04, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — breach of contract

Good morning, Writing to you is Kimberly Keller president of Keller Realty in PR. One of our selling...

Nov 30, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — unprofessional real estate agent

Atten: ohio! Do not go with keller williams steve schlater. I am extremely thrown off by the...

Nov 12, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — sale of my home

I need to be contacted immediately. I am scheduled to close on my house on 11/24/19. I have requested to have...

Keller Williams Realtythe agent did not pay us

this client is a SCAMMER! his name is Marcus Edwards! he has a real estate campaign! and connected with you, and I worked for him as a VA

he always pay late! and on the last day of our shift! on a payday! he always makes excuses about the worked hours we did! to think we are using timedoctor to track our time! but still he managed not to pay us on what it shows on TD! he has a lot of demands! ang hell take adavantage of his employees by not paying us. and he paid us consistently late.

id like to escalate this matter! and how we can get the payment we deserve!

the agent did not pay us

Keller Williams Realtyrealtor

I listed my property with one of your agents, Gustavo Dias. I am an elderly person and not able to read contracts without an attorney, so I specifically asked and he had me initial that I could cancel at ANY time. I asked him 3 weeks ago to cancel and he picked his signs up and left the keys in the kitchen drawer and told me that the contract was cancelled. He was still showing the property. How did he get into the house if the key was turned in? I was finally told last Friday 10/11 that I needed to submit it in writing so I had an email sent. He told me that it would be submitted Monday morning. I was not told until yesterday that it would take 24 - 48 hours. He got hold of a realtor friend of mine's number and called and threatened him. My friend told me this morning. I was not happy and when I spoke to Me Dias yesterday I told him that I would complain to your company. Thank you

Oct 09, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — nathan robart

I hired Nathan Robart as my realtor and it's literally been a nightmare working with him. He is dishonest and...

Keller Williams Realtyunethical realtor employed by keller williams

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 I had my realtor, Stacey Dunson, schedule a showing of a property in Mableton GA. The exact address was 6212 Carriage Gate Ln. Prior to the onsite visit, I researched the house online via Zillow and determine that if everything looked acceptable, I would put an offer in on the Townhome. My realtor and I went out at approximately 5:30pm the same day and as expected, I fell in love with the property and asked my realtor to put an offer in the same night.

My realtor contacted me about an hour after the showing and advised that the realtor for the seller, Paige Pace from Keller Williams, presented him a referral for CMS Home Loans to pass on to me, as they may give me a good rate. I advised my realtor that I had already been pre-approved by Veterans United and USAA. I did however, contact the CMS Home Loans just to see what type of rate I could receive. Since I had preapproval already in place I asked my realtor to move forward with an offer as requested. My offer was as follows:

• Full Asking Price of 290K
              • Earnest Money of $1000.00
              • $7500 towards closing costs
              • Washer / Dryer Stays

The very next day the seller countered my offer with the following terms.

• Earnest Money $3000.00
              • Seller takes Washer and Dryer
              • $4000.00 which would be half my closing costs (her verbiage)
              • I had to also use her closing Attorney

Before I could give them a counter, Paige Pace contacted my realtor and advised him that he should convince me to go with the mortgage company she suggested because it would be a huge hassle dealing with USAA. I advised my realtor that Paige had absolutely nothing to do with financial decisions on my end and she was bordering on the lines of unethical behavior.

She also questioned my understanding of buying a home with my realtor. Just as a reference, this would have been my third home that I purchased - so what was not needed was her discussing anything with my realtor regarding my educational understanding of how to purchase a home and financing. To add insult to injury she advised my realtor that the reason she countered my original offer of $1000.00 in earnest money was because her clients had recently put an offer on a home and put down $3000 in earnest money. In the event that I decided not to get the house they would lose their money on the other house - but could make up for it with the $3000 in earnest money that I would provide. Again, unethical behavior.

At this point, I Declined the counteroffer - based on my uncomfortable feeling that this realtor was extremely unethical and made me question the mortgage company referral, the suggested use of her closing attorney, and her entire interaction. As I declined the offer, she should not have had anymore dealings with my realtor other than a courtesy call, if that, to see if I changed my mind.
              Following this trail of unethical behavior, I received a phone call from my potential mortgage lender, Paige's referral, and advised that Paige contacted him and asked that he give me a call and explain the process so we would all be on the same page. Now if that is not unethical behavior I don't know what is and that is the reason I would never submit another offer on that house and its also making me second guess dealing with any KW property if this is acceptable behavior for your resources.
              Was she receiving kickbacks? Why was she so vested in what I was doing on my end? Her only responsibility was to her clients and not me

This is a prime example how one overzealous and untrained realtor can derail an entire plan. I was sold on the house before I even got there but because of her antics and unethical behavior, I passed on buying the house. I think her clients need to realize what she's doing on the backend. I also plan on taking this before the real estate board to address her on unethical behavior.

Michael Williams
              [protected]
              [protected]@icloud.com

• Pr
                  Pretty P Oct 09, 2019

I'm going through something very similar. It's horrible.

Sep 27, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — lauren jerden

Lauren Jerden paid back earnest money from her personal account to her buyers because she misjudged the smell...

Sep 22, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — realtor's lack of response and request to rescind contract

We contracted with the local realtor Robert Howell in Beverly Hills to rent our property 12139 Summit Court...

Sep 22, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — realtor matthew bully

I am writing in regards to our horrible experience we have had with your company, more specifically one of...

Keller Williams Realtyrealtor mark s. de chambeau

Mark continuously doesn't follow legal guidelines of not giving us 24 hrs notice prior to showing. We are tenants in our current place and our landlord is selling. He let us know yesterday he'd be giving us 24 hours notice from here on out before booking showings/open houses. He then proceeds the very next day to tell us we need to be out of the apt. for 10:30am less than 24hrs notice. When we tell him that won't work for us but we could do 11:30am, he said he had already lined up people to come in without telling us.

When he didn't get what he wanted he threatened us that he would tell potential buyers we were difficult tenants. He then accused my roommate of being difficult again (after we've been accommodating thus far to his less than 24 hours notice situations prior to this one), and then he said "This could go down multiple ways and he's sure he'd come out on top".

A realtor is somebody you have to trust to have in your home, this guy is a bully and cuts corners. He doesn't follow protocol and he's rude and entitled when he doesn't get his own way and doesn't coordinate with his clients appropriately.

Sep 04, 2019

Keller Williams Realty — Complaints against a broker vera - broker in las vegas

Broker - Vera in 10000 W. Charleston Las Vegas She is the worst broker to work with. Irresponsibility, lack...