Having problems with Re/Max?

Re/Max Customer Service Contacts

5075 S. Syracuse Street
Denver, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Re/Max Customer Service. Initial Re/Max complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Re/Max above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Re/Max. Discuss the issues you have had with Re/Max and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Re/Max Complaints & Reviews

Re/MaxPinckney Michigan

I for one cannot believe that Rick Beaudin was fired for a post about ALL LIVES MATTER, it sickens me to know that this was done in a racist attack, what else would Re/max be willing to do during a business transaction like selling my home ? This is disappointing and disturbing and I for one will never use Re/max again and that's who I used 30 years ago to purchase my home ! I hope he wins the law suit he deserves it .
Tim Coon [protected]

Feb 08, 2021

Re/Max — Unethical

I sold a house via a Remax franchise in Turkey (listing number 1362723). The broker lied and misguided both...

Re/MaxGwen Foernsler ( selling agent/president of I85 board)

Ms Foernsler is the selling/showing agent of client, Mr Ronald Clack of Lawrenceville Ga. There was recently a terminated contract involving my home from her client, Mr. Clack. She represented herself in a very unprofessional manner by questioning me about a previous inspection report in front of her clients while bringing her client to my home to inspect the crawl space. Also she told my agent I had active termites in my home because she misread the inspection. She accused me and my agent Deborah Dodds of Land and lake realty of knowing about the termite report. Post termination, she sent an offer of 170k to my agent. In which I the seller declined. A few days later post termination from Mr. Clack, A potential client in the Atlanta area was interested in looking at my home and Ms. Foernsler stated that my house had major electrical issues and not to call inquiring my agent to show her the home. This is extremely unacceptable. This could have potentially ruined my chances of selling my home due to Ms Foernsler's gossiping conduct!! If you have any questions regarding this manner, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jill Benfield [protected]

Re/MaxSelling home in Northampton, PA

Seller of property at 5281 Hillside road, Northampton PA 18067. Relax Agent Anthony Ramos was instructed to tell buyers that lawn equipment was excluded from the sale of the property. The seller (Edgar Roeser & Deborah Trippe) were able to remove a lawn tractor before the final walk-through. The seller informed Anthony that he would like him to post the remaining two items: a snowblower attachment and leaf vac for sale through the internet.
      No evidence that this was done. Later, Anthony promised to move the lawn equipment to his office site for safe keeping. This action was never done. Finally, I called to pick up the equipment in PA. However, the buyer of the house reversed his original promises and decided to retain the equipment.
      I lost an estimate of $1, 500 with of potential sale. I feel that Anthony was irresponsible toward the seller's interest. Unprofessional behavior of a Realtor.

Aug 26, 2020

Re/Max — Unfair pricing and possible collusion with appraiser

Beginning in July 2020 I listed my home with Re/Max Solutions through the office RE/MAX Solutions 99...

Re/MaxSales and how they are handled

Re/max Alberton, unethical and still signs of racism within the company.
        Never deal with John de melo, narcissist and racist. And you get treated like a criminal because of ethnical group and question legitimacy of your funds as though you can't afford to have money.
        They currently selling to another client which can make 2 payments of R600000 in a month???
        And they are not questioned about the funds. Something fishy going on aswell.

Can never close a deal and cant accept that you better than they are.

Mar 20, 2020

Re/Max — A real estate broker missguided regarding a closing attorney in roatan

Good day, my name is Susy Bell, I am an American Citizen that recently contacted Remax Real Estate broker...

Mar 03, 2020

Re / Max / Remax — Rental agency

Absolute 0 stars!!! Usman Shaikh is the most horrible agent ever. I feel bad for the owners at 117 E camden...

Westampton
          Jan 02, 2020

Roatan Realtors / Remax — they are recommending closing attorneys that do not have a notary degree from the supreme court of honduras.

Good day Dear Remax International, I am an investor in Latin America, I contacted Mr. Larry Schlesser (I...

Aug 30, 2019

Remax Honolulu Kapolei — complaint against remax and realtor

My name is Tamara Keith and I am active duty military (Navy) stationed on Ford Island (Hawaii) I file a...

Re / Maxshowing me the wrong property before conclusion of contract

The agent of Remax (Sao Miguel, Azores) showed me the wrong property before the conclusion of the contract. He already admitted his mistake and I have it on camera. It was clear that I only wanted the land shown to me and not the one which is mistakenly in the contract. I already payed a down-payment and want my money back. But the director of Remax Sao Miguel is not reacting to the claim. I consulted a lawyer and will proceed with legal steps if I don't get my down-payment back soon.

Apr 14, 2019

Remax — selling of home

To Whom It May Concern: I have sold my home through Remax and I am very sorry that I did. The agent I had...

Flanders
            Apr 12, 2019

Re / Max — realtor michael lops

Hello my name is Cherelle mason and I currently reside at 123 bradleyville rd north Augusta Sc 29841 I am...

Re / Maxkeys to our new house

We bought a property in protea ext28 and we still haven't received the key to our house. We advised the agent that we are moving in today as we have given the seller enough time to move out but he is missing in action, not taking our calls. The property is locked and nobody knows where this person is. We need urgent response we have nowhere to go with two kids.

Remax of Mid Michigan — unethical behavior

In 2013, my Father fell outside his home the night before his closing date. He lay on the ground for hour...

RE/MAX Realty 3941 Tamiami trail #3121 Punta Gorda, Fl 33950 — unsolicited real estate agent was deceitful, lied, unprofessional, and cost me a sale

As a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) I entered into a real estate contract with a buyer. Prior to signing the...

RE/MAX Fine Properties"red carpet runner" quality and horrible service

AWFUL. Ordered a "red carpet runner" for a classy corporate event. They sent us a thin, horrible, crappy piece of of material. It looked NOTHING like the photo.
              Then, their TERRIBLE customer service- wow. They will not send return label but we will pay more in returning then the item itself! I've asked for Management to call me SEVERAL times- at least 6 times- and still have not received a call.
              Cheap, crappy products and just awful service all around.

RE/MAX Realty Assoc., Inc. — ryan homes / buyers need to be represented by licensed realtor

Buyers should be represented when doing business with Ryan Homes in Harrisburg PA. I'm a licensed agent with...

ReMax Ocean Surf and sun Costa Rica Ocean Lyricsthey weren't able to fix the problem

We rented the unit from ReMax Ocean Surf and sun Costa Rica Ocean Lyrics. We stayed there for 5 days and on the second day the toilet wasn’t flushing. The office of this company was on the same street, so we went there, but it was closed. However, it was 10 a.m. and their office worked from 9 a.m. -5 p.m. We also called them, but there was only one lady, who said that no one was in the office. She promised that someone would come and fix it, but the manager hasn’t even called us back. Don’t rent through this company.

Lisa Simmons Feb 02, 2016

My name is Lisa Simmons and I am the owner of the vacation rental company. We take all complaints seriously and work very hard to provide top quality services to our clients. You'll notice many five star reviews on VRBO and Flipkey for properties that we manage. Our office is open Monday to Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm. We respond to emails and phone calls 7 days per week. We have information books in every condo with emergency contact emails and phone numbers for after-hours and Sunday maintenance issues. You don't mention the property you stayed in or your name? If you provide those I will look into the matter immediately. Sincerely, Lisa

Lisa Simmons Feb 02, 2016

My name is Lisa Simmons and I own the Ocean Lyrics Vacation Rental company. We have many five star reviews on VRBO and Trip Advisor and take complaints from clients very seriously. Our office is open 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Saturday. We are closed on Sundays but in every condo there are several after-hours emergency contact numbers and emails listed. We respond to these 7 days per week. You don't mention your name or what property you rented? Please let us know as I will personally investigate the matter. We work hard to make sure all our clients have a top quality stay here in Costa Rica. Sincerely, Lisa

Lisa Simmons Feb 02, 2016

My name is Lisa Simmons and I own the rental company Ocean Lyrics. I'm sorry to hear that you found the office closed. The office is open 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Saturday and is closed on Sundays. However, you can reach us 7 days per week by email or phone - the emergency contact numbers including after hours numbers are listed in the information book in each property - and we also respond to maintenance issues 7 days per week. You don't mention your name or the unit you rented. We take complaints and maintenance very seriously and would like to know so we can investigate the matter. Sincerely, Lisa

• Is
                    Isabelle Emond Martin Seguin Feb 02, 2016

Re/Max does not own the rental company. Ocean Lyrics, the rental company, is separately owned. We only share space.
                    Isabelle, Owner/Broker of Remax Ocean Surf and Sun

Re / Max — unethical sales - horrible experience - yazen hadden

We recently bought a house through one of your Agents, Yazen Hadden, and were greatly unsatisfied with hi...