Reliance Mobile (CDMA) - Kolkatais reliance (cdma) customer care is available in 7x24... is it true?

B

In our Kolkata Circle Reliance CDMA mobile (prepaid), to speak Customer Care executive only you have to dial in between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM to available any Customer Care Executive other wise you will get only BEEP BEEP BEEP tone. Is it 7X24. I don’t know this, someone please answer.

• Ra
    rajarajkumar.543 Aug 15, 2012

Dear SIr.I have only one Reliance CDMA number, so when I called [protected] from my other GSM set, it didnot connect.Please help.

• Ra
    rajarajkumar.543 Aug 15, 2012

Dear SIr My Reliance CDMA number is [protected].For the fast week or so there is no service in my CDMA handset.
    Please help.

RCOMcare Jul 30, 2012

Cheers,

RCOMcare Jul 25, 2012

Regards,

networks problem Jul 20, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I had several time words with you regarding my no.[protected]
    network problem last 6 manth I Requested to process office but till now i dont get any positive Response.
    my service area kustor, (outdoor)dist-birbhum, ps -mayureswar, pin- 731218
    Piu Mondal

networks problem Jul 20, 2012

• ANTARA BANERJEE Oct 21, 2011

DEAR SIR,
    ALL THE SERVICES WHICH U R PROVIDED ME IS NOT REQUIRED...PLEASE STOP ALL THE SERVICES...MY MOBILE NO [protected].ITS VERY URGENT...
    REGARDS,
    ANTARA BANERJEE

RCOMcare Jun 25, 2011

Hi Piu,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Regards,

network problem Jun 24, 2011

Dear Sir,

network problem last 6 manth I Requested to process office but till now i dont get any positive Response from there.
    vill-birnagari, po-daspalsa, dist-birbhum, pin-731218
    (my service request no is [protected])

piu mondal

• Pi
    piumondal Mar 16, 2011

• Ba
    Bappaditya Aug 27, 2010

Dear Sir,

Thais is to inform you that I have aconnection of prepaid no. [protected] since last eight months. From the begining whenever I reacharge with Rs. 199 or 299 I have a problem every month. One or two days my out going faciliti is off. I inform customer care but there was no solution of my problem.
    Hence I requist you further to solve this problem. If you do not solve this problem plz inform me then I left the connection immediately.

Bappaditya

• Ar
    Arindam Das Aug 16, 2010

Respected Sir,

my phone number is [protected] ...

this is a very importent number for me.

my problem is ..[protected] & [protected] this two number is disturbing me again and again...

please reply me as how can i solve my problem?

With regards
    Arindam

JOY SIKDAR Mar 31, 2009

DEAR SIR,

PHONE NO : [protected]
    COMPLAIN NO. : [protected] DATED 28TH OF MARCH 2009,

BUT STILL NOW I AM SUFFERING THE PROBLEM OF UNNECESSARY BALANCE DEDUCT.

I AM JOY SIKDAR. I DON'T KNOW ENGLISH VARY WELL, I HAVE A PHONE NO.[protected]. MY A/C BALANCE HAS BEEN DEDUCT FOR SOME DAYS. I CALL CUSTOMER CARE FOR KNOWING THAT "ANY THING IS SUBSCRIBED IN MY PHONE" THEN THE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TELL ME A NO ([protected]) FOR CALLING FOR UNSUBSCRIBED. WHEN I CALL THIS NO. THEN ONE MASSAGE CAME TO ME THAT "YOU ARE SUCCESSFULLY SUBSCRIBED A PACK RS. 10 FOR 10 DAYS.HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE?

THEN I AM CALLING CUSTOMER CARE ONES AGAIN, THEN THE REPRESENTATIVE TELL ME THAT "YOUR CALLER TUNE IS ACTIVE" BUT I HAVE NO CALLER TUNE. EVERY DAY MY BALANCE GOING TO - BALANCE (RS. 6 PER DAY IS DEDUCT FROM MY BALANCE) .

"Please help me i have faced alot of difficulty due to this reliance services please update better technology for quick solutions to many problems which the reliance customer care executives cannot solve they just give a statement " sorry sir we are not authorized to do this please visit nearest reliance outlet""

I REQUESTED YOU PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. AND REFUND MY UNUSED BALANCE, OTHERWISE I AM GOING TO THE CUSTOMER FORUM. BECAUSE THIS IS NOT MY GUILTY IT'S YOUR GUILTY. AND YOUR REPRESENTATIVES PRODUCED DIFFERENT DIFFERENT INFORMATION (DIFFERENT DIFFERENT TIME IN A SAME DAY MR. SUBIMAL IS ONE OF THEM)

PLEASE REPLY ME.
    THANKS& REGARDS
    JOY SIKDAR

• Su
    SUMIT Mar 21, 2009

on 19/3/09 i have recharged for rs 249.00 & on 21/3/09 they r show ing no balance in this they said rtor free local for 1 month
    a real chat company makeing people fool of their money MY NO IS [protected]

Sarwar Khan Oct 07, 2008

Sarwar Khan Oct 07, 2008

My rim no is [protected] i m a kolkata useri lost my sell on 4th of october 2008 and i requested for my outgoing call services to be barred as i was told by the customer care executive that they are only authorized to barr the outgoing calls and not incoming services. I found my cell phone on 6th of october 2008 but i was informed by the customer care executive that they are not authorized to activate the services from their office so i have to visit the nearest reliance outlet but i did not get any help from the park circus reliance web world outlet and i m very dissapointed with the kind of services which reliance is providing to its customers please see to this problem i do not want others to face the same problem

• Ha
    Haimanti Das Jul 13, 2008

I don't know what happened to reliance for the last couple of days. My balance was Rs. 60 but recently I am seeing that they started deducting Rs. 3 after some intervals whenever I was receiving calls. The surprising fact is that I have never did any outgoing calls except giving some missed calls but still I am being charged for that and the amount is exactly Rs. 3.

Has reliance started charging for incoming calls also????