Reliance India Mobilesubscription of 'mitti ke rang'

Respected Madam/Sir,
This is to inform you that i am a customer of Reliance India Mobile CDMA services, my mobile no is - [protected]. I have a compained regarding regular ACTIVATION OF VARIOUS SERVICES whose permission is many a times not given by me.
Now the Question of concern is that today i.e. on 30-10-09, a service named ''MITTI KE RANG '' has been activated on my same mobile number & Rs.30 has been deducted from my mobile balance, while a day earlier on 29-10-09, I already requested to disconnect this service on Reliance Customer Care.

So please look into this matter thatswhy my problem could b solved.

Thanking in anticipation.

Rajeev Dec 06, 2006

Whom so ever it may concern.
    I have a reliance mobile phone under Life time scheme with installments. I need to pay Rs. 90 every month to keep my phone active. This time, Nov 19 was the due date to recharge with Rs. 90. & on 20th my incoming/outgoing calls were barred but I went to reliance Exclusive outlet at Rajajinagar Bangalore on 1st Dec. 2017 and paid Rs. 90 for the recharge.
    I was told, it will happen in another half an hours time, so I left for home from there. I didn't get any message and on checking the balance I found it is expired on Nov 19th and the balance is Rs. 80+. I waited for another two days for the phone to activate incoming/outgoing calls. the phones state was same but my currency had come down to 0.0 (Zero ). I thought as there is delay happened in recharging my currency must have gone to zero.
    About this when I went to the same dealer and asked on 5th, he realized that he has not recharged. so he admitted his ignorance and recharged on 5th Dec. 06. (for which I had paid on 1st Dec) My incoming calls got activated but my currency?

When I asked them about this currency, they gave very irresponsible answers. During this discussion, they looked me down as I'm asking about Rs. 80 (Eighty). I was insulted in front of all the customers they had, I was assaulted, man handled and also asked to go out of the shop.

My question is, does the amount I have lost, matters to get the justice? I Think if Ambani's didn't value a rupee, they wouldn't have become the richest.

I regret to have Reliance Mobile phone because of such rude/ill-mannered/boorish dealers.

• As
    Ashish Jun 02, 2007

Hi, I bought a cell for my father in nov 2017 under an offer from Prepaid division of RIM. I was told by the sales representative that under the current scheme I will be offered free 1 year incoming calls at the handset and I can use 2017 Rs local calls from this mobile till the completion of year. Till six month it goes very fine but as soon as six months r over , now it says that you can't make any calls as the balance is not there. I have contacted Reliance Customer care so many times and they repeat that the offer was till six month.

Now my concern is that, why they keep customers cheating? Either The sales representative of web world at Jamshedpur has cheated me or the company itself? Whatever may be that case, I am at the loosing end.

Through this Complain I would like to attract the attention of the other customer that please get everything written on their letter pad so that we can go against RIM in consumer forum. This is clearly the case of cheating.

• Vi
    vikas Jul 01, 2007

I have been a customer of reliance india mobile for past 2 years but of late i am disgusted with the network problems i have to face. It has become a routine that every Sunday the reliance network simply jams. Any number i try to make call to, the only message i get is "this route is busy, please try after some time".

This has been going on for past 4 weeks regularly. Even when i get connected somehow, the connection gets cut after a few seconds and then again its the same problem. All Mr. Anil Ambani is worried 4 is to make money, without any concern for customer satisfaction and the quality of service that he provides.

• Mo
    Mohd Shah Nawaz Jul 01, 2007

I am trying to recharge my mobile for 3 hours but the system is unable to recharge my mobile. I have to make an urgent call but no success at all. I am also trying the customer care numbers *333, *369 but they are unable to connect my phone to their customer service center. Reliance sucks!!!

• Dr
    Dr R Kapur Aug 12, 2007

Getting repeated calls and SMS with unsolicited offers from RIM and other companies - insurance, investments etc. despite informing them to put me on NO CALLS registry several months ago. on 10th aug on reminding RIM customer care at *333, a very rude lady informed me that no such request is registered and that it will take minimum 30 days to action any such request. when asked why i have to tolerate such nuisance calls for 30 days she started shouting that you can go to consumer forum if you want and there is nothing i can do about it!!

Reliance name is synonymous with poor customer care, wrong billing and very poor standard of response from their tele-customer support service. The tele-executives RIM has are poorly trained, [censored]ted and repeat in a parrot like fashion cliches -"sorry to have kept you waiting for so long... (even if it is only 2 seconds or several minutes)... indicating they do not apply their minds (or lack it) and in case do not mean it. refuse to give complaint number and generally are unable to help even after asking you to repeat the personal information 2 or 3 times!

• Mo
    MOHSIN KS SHAIKH Sep 04, 2007

Reliance Communication ltd
    3rd floor Vardhaman Chember;
    Pune-411042

Bill no [protected] /[protected] name of mohsin shaikh actual amount on bill is 1100 /1100 for two handset amount taken for CLASSIC 261 by the executive is 2200 / 2200 for two handset . they have taken double amount from me.

After that on billing date the bill arrived Rs 456 for mobile no [protected] and Rs. 339for mobile no [protected].

They have told that reliance to reliance is free for 1 number. But then also they have charged me for the same number.

• Ga
    gagandeep singh anand Sep 17, 2007

TO RELIANCE , MY NAME IS GAGANDEEP SINGH UR RELIANCE 3 YEAR OLD REGULAR CUSTMOR.FRM LAST 6 MONTHS WE DNT RECIVED THE SATEMENTS ON MY BIILING ADDERESS. WE ALREADY CALL2 CUSTMOR CARE THREE TIMES WE HAVE AUDIO RECORDING CONVERSATIONS PROOFS . WE PAID THE BILLS OF 2017 AND 2400RS . WE DNT USE THE HIGH USAGE FRM LAST 2 MONTHS. RELIANCE SEND MSG ON MOBILE UR USAGE IS VERY HIGH UR BILL IS 4700. WE SHOCKED . WE PAID EVERY MONTH 25 RS XTRA FOR CALL DETAIL STATEMENT . RELIANCE NOT SEND THE STATEMENTS ON MY BILLING ADDERESS. WE MEET THE CONSUMER COURT ADVOCATE FR FILE THE CASE 2 RELIANCE . THE ADVOCATE SUGGEST US FIRST SEND THE REQUEST 2 RELIANCE ON MAIL AND WRITE PLS REVERSE THE BILL IF THEY REVERSE THE BILL DATS VERY GOOD OTHERWISE WE CASE THE FILE URGENT. SO OUR PLEASURE IS FIRST GIVE THE INFORMATION 2 U BEFORE CASE. THE RELIANCE NUMBER IS [protected]. WAITING FR UR REPLY WE HOPE UR DECISION IS GOOD. UR TRULY GAGANDEEP SINGH ANAND

• Ga
    gagandeep singh anand Sep 17, 2007

• Ks
    ksa Sep 28, 2007

I own a reliance post paid mobile, from the year 2017, because of irrelevant mysterious voice records from my mobile to other person, it drove me into lot of problems, though i was not responsible for all those.

I can solve my problem, only through call details (incoming and outgoing), i called up customer care also, but they dint assist me properly.

Plz advise me smb!

• Ks
    ksa Sep 28, 2007

Reliance mobile, to be frank, created lot of problems to me, though I was not using the mobile at that moment, The other person used to hear "busy" from it, to avoid this problem, I used to switch it off, it turned out to another mysterious problem, It was giving a ring to the other person, and after a while , "busy"!!!, though i had switched it off??? What kind of service are they providing??? Though i contacted the customer care, no proper response from them. when i asked them is there any option for me to get the call details , they say, they wont give incoming call details, of my own phone... then how can i solve my problem??

It may be a very silly thing for them, but here it is a matter of two lives, they wont even assist properly, they wont try to even understand the problem properly?? Then what is the use of the customer care? They just want to avoid people asking for incoming call details.

Jatin Sharma Jan 29, 2008

I wanna complante this no. [protected] miss bheave in a talking. about

• Aj
    Ajay Nemani Jan 31, 2008

hello sir,
    i m living in marathhali bangalore, there network problm is much serious for everyone.
    becoz of this owr work is affecting so kindly solve this problm as much fast and urgently u can solve. its very important to us.

• Ni
    Nikhil Juneja Apr 04, 2008

Ajay the network problem is not only in Banglore
    its everywhere in India
    these guys if they cant provide good network then why they have spread their network in the whole of india
    i am staying in pune and telling you this network is the worst
    call gets dropped in between
    and we are charged of the next call also
    this happens in approx 50% of the calls
    if they stop th 875 std card no one wud ever keep this reliance

• Am
    amit malik Apr 28, 2008

i am agree with this statement. Reliance is taking the customer as a fool person. they are thinking that they are all in all. I my self is suffering with the same problem.after the DNC registration, the company is continuously making me the marketing calls.I am inviting all the customer to come along with one-another to take the necessary step against these type of poor services. Suggestions and reply are heartly welcome on my mail account- [email protected]

• Ji
    jitendar kumar May 21, 2008

To, costomer care

fm, raipur

as per subject i inform to you that in one month of recharging of rim to rim std teriff card your network are gone in more time without any information and do not any exuse & not add you extra time of in velidity for costmer call period

and not your costomer suffer any complain he all time tell to all costomer i am bounded you contact to your nearest dealler for this and he cut all quiry

so please solve my problem your netwirk many time go to out of network if this regularly then please add my extra time in my velidity period

regards

jitendra kumar

• Su
    Susanne Franck Jul 12, 2008

I have my own complaint, but I couldn't find the right space write so I do it here.

From december 2017 I got to high billing. I use my reliance mobil more or less only for internet since a long time. I went eight times to Reliance in Mapusa (Goa). I wanted a print out of my online timings. They always promised they never did. There are two commands of mine in the complaint book. The same happened with the head office in Panjim twice.
    It seems like the program was damaged and in June it became well marked. I was disconnected and I have a foto where you can see a not connected computer with a standing connection, which could not happen, but obviously it happens.
    With a print out of the asked timings I coud have seen that I was suddenly instead of minutes for hours online and we would be able to find the mistake much earlier. The service of reliance, which does not happen has cost me thousand of rupies, because my computer stayed connected until I pushed him of, but didn't know.

satyavir verma Jul 16, 2008

Dear Sir,

My mobile no is [protected]. on 13/07/08 i received a worng massage that your usages amount is high please pay rs 6025/- from no number.Please send me details or confirmation of the amount.I am feeling very bad.

• As
    Ashish Rathore Aug 03, 2008

Dear Sir,
    i m Ashish Rathore my mobile no. is [protected]. I am having a problem that in my mo. no a caller tune is activated by own. I dont send any message or dosent make any call for activation and Rs.15/- is detected from my account and daily Rs. 1/- is detected from my account. For which i have make a complaint for discontinue the service and returm my balance in Reliance web world MIG, Indore on that day only when activation of caller tune is done. But till now i dont get my I dont get my money return and when i talked to customercare department they talk very rudly to me. Mr. Chakradhar is the person to whom i talked. they hold me for 45 minutes in line but do not talk to me. Also he cant be able to answer me. So plz sir help me and do needful for the same.

Ravi shsrma Aug 12, 2008

i have a complain on about my no. [protected] have autometically get negative balance since 6th months.
    so kindly solve my problems.
    thankyou

• Vi
    vikas Adlakha Jan 12, 2009

Dear Sir,

I was user of reliance mobile and my no was [protected], i have terminated the No and all services through written request on 16.07.08 at Andheri (E) reliance communication center and my request no was 72167364and i have already paid my due bill till 20.07.08 within due dates.
    Same is communicate through mail to [email protected] on 18.07.08 through my mail ID [email protected]
    Now I am converting this postpaid into prepaid but they are showing some amount due in my account. so please do needfull

• Ir
    IRFAN Jan 23, 2009

MYSELF IRFAN GULAMI,
    MOB NO-[protected]

CHARGING FOR PER MONTH DEVOTIONAL PACK, WITHOUT MY CONCERN, NO ONE
    ACTIVATED.NO ONE IS THEIR TO DEACTIVATE THE SERVICE.SAYING TO CALL ON NUMBER
    WHICH IS CHARGED FOR MINUTE AND THERE IS NO OPTION TO DE ACTIVATE THE DEVIOTANAL
    PACK SERVICE...
    REGARDS,
    IRFAN GULAMI

• Dr
    DR.P.D.GOKHALE Mar 23, 2009

i agree . i have precisely same problem
    do we have any legal remedy?
    dr.gokhale
    jamshedpur

• Ek
    ekta Mar 27, 2009

dear sir.
    i my ekta sharma, & my moblie no. [protected], i am not activate any package, and activate any extra additional service, but this service is activated by your own, , , , i recharge my account, but after sometime my account balance going be in a minus rupees,
    many times i complaint this problem but your people does not any recation on this problem,
    than i request to you pls solve my problem
    thanks & regards
    ekta sharma
    [protected]

sanjay kumar Mar 30, 2009

i am the user of reliance mobile smart card prepaid number [protected].i have been recharge for two months at303 but i cannot access it because here always occur tower problem.if i call the customer care then he says that give me 24hrs but he doesnot solve my problem. i request to fullfill my desire to solve the problem.

• Ta
    Tama May 29, 2009

hi, you are having such problems till now?

• Su
    Subin. Jul 02, 2009

from,
    subin
    mlaippuram(beach)
    Ernakulam, karala
    *([protected])

i have a prepaid reliance GSM connection([protected]), but i can't make a call from my mobile due to network problem... so plz allow network coverage on my area...

• Fa
    farooq ahmad Aug 17, 2009

they have cut my account balance, i dont know y..
    when i called the customer care, they said that " we are experiencing some technical problems so we cannot forward ur complaint". This they said for three days and after three days when i again called the customer care they said ur complaint cant be booked because there is no provision for the refund of the money after three days...
    Now if u can do something in this regard that will be ur kindness
    urs faithfully 17/08/09
    +[protected]

Satendra Kumar Sep 05, 2009

Very bad servicing...of Reliance Mobile...i am facing problem since two week that i m not able to receiving any msg from any network...when i call customer care then they take only my feedback..but not do anything...
    so i request to all Indian Country People that please...dont take any Reliance conection...if u take this conection then u have geting a big problem ...thats it...

+[protected]

• Ab
    Abhishek Mittal Oct 08, 2009

I have been a customer of reliance india mobile for past 5 years but of late i am disgusted with the network problems i have to face. It has become a routine that everyday the reliance network simply jams. Any number i try to make call to, the only message i get is "this route is busy, please try after some time".

This has been going on for past 4 months regularly. Even when i get connected somehow, the connection gets cut after a few seconds and then again its the same problem. All Mr. Anil Ambani is worried 4 is to make money, without any concern for customer satisfaction and the quality of service that he provides.

sandy.b Oct 08, 2009

Hi,
    3 days before customer care from reliance mobile send me one sms about fmindial offer, they give me one no. and say that call on this no. if u want to activate this service
    We just ignore that message but after one day my balance is reduce by 30 Rs. I call to customer office and ask them about this they said me that u activate this service that’s why your balance is reduce.
    But I don’t make any such call or not send any sms to activate this. after 2 days I call to customer care and ask about complaint no. to give complaints but they don’t give any complaint no. and say that this service is activated by your phone so u don’t have rights to complaint against this. This is small problem but this happen to say about 100 people they got (30*100=3000)/day so this is bad…..so please solve this problem

• Li
    lildudealok Oct 15, 2009

Hi,

I first recharged with the rs.999 voucher for making free calls to Rim numbers within country on 1st of october. On 10th, they launched a Rs 48 recharge which will allow making calls to all mobiles for 50p. I went ahead and recharged it. After that, my 999 recharge was not working and was charged even for making calls to Rim numbers.

I called customer care to lodge a complaint and here is the worst part that they didn't responded to my query and I was kept on hold for half an hour and then they told they could not lodge a complain and said that why you recharged without consulting us.

This is the worst experience that I have lost 999+300(balance deducted) + 999(which i again recharged as it is required for me). See what the ### these guys are into. making us fool around by wrong ads.

• Ka
    Kandy Singh Oct 26, 2009

I have a prepaid CDMA connection from last four years. After the launch of STD/Local calls at 50 paisa the company is starting cheating to customers by deducting the balance amount on the pretext that the customer has opted for caller tunes and WEB using by pressing buttons, but in actual we did not pressed any button for any option. And when we call customer care, first of all they put on hold for more than 5 to 10 minutes and has not solved any problem. They are cheaters.

anj191824 Nov 09, 2009

with reliance you can be sure of such "thefts". that is why even after starting as the largest mobile service provider they collapsed like a pack of cards because of their unethical practices. God bless the company foe as long as they last like this.

• Sh
    SHAMEEL Nov 23, 2009

SHAMEEL i had buy recharge card serial number is [protected] the card has already recharged igave complain but no action was taken reliance had become cheating money

Sathya12345 Dec 01, 2009

Reliance india is a Thefted company, Stupids are running this company, The same thing happened to me 3 times, They sent me an SMS for some offers and Debited automatically 10, 30, 30 - 3 times.Instead of doing like this they can do begging in the roads.

Even the management is rich they do things like this to cheat the customers

CONSUMERS DONT GO FOR RIM CONNECTION.

Reliance -Stop this Stupid buisness.

• Lo
    love4u_kk Mar 08, 2010

I suppor everyone as i was also fooled by this beggars.
    They deduct the amount and say that you have activated the service.
    They all are fools, as its a common sense if customer has activated the service, why should they call and complaint and waste time and energy.
    I request the TRAI to cancel the license of Reliance.

• Pa
    pavan467 Mar 09, 2010

worst servicing i have ever seen ...they will keep us waiting for for atleast one hour to lodge a complaint and finally they wont do anything .i strongly suggest u people not to buy reliance sim..

• Na
    Narender Kumar (Sharma) May 05, 2010

I am using prepaid plan of reliance mobile company, from last three months they send us a SMS, your subscriptional renewal is due on dated ---- & deduct payment from my mobile balance. When i called to costumer care they say refund is not possible, then I told him please deactivate this from my mobile & thay said request has been forwarded & will be deactivate with in 24 hours, but after the end of months I am facing the same problem. Costumer care is not giving support & I am facing the same problem continuously, so you are requested please do the neeful as soon as possible.

• Il
    illuminati89 May 29, 2010

same thing happened with me today...my no is [protected]...Rs 30 has been deducted from my balance...also the tollfree number given in message to unsubscribe the service is not working...so do you know whom should i contact regarding this?? also did you get your Rs 30 back??

raghumrb90 Sep 14, 2010

am also having reliance cdma... and also with same complaint... customer care service is not able to provide complete cause for activation of that service.