Reliance Gsmoutgoing call problem

S

Sir/Madam
Last two month ago I had taken a Reliance GSM 650 plan (Night Calling Card) that no. is [protected].Whenever I am calling another Reliance GSM for this facility yous services responed that Call could not be completed/This route is busy/Network busy or aither call failed.For that reason I am also call in customer care 20-21 times but they are not responed only they are told you are restart your mobile.But after restart I am facing same problem.If you are not give that facilities so why unnecessary you are lunch that type of plan.
Sir/Madam please give me reply what is the problem in your plan.Below I am mention my mobile no. and Email Id.
Mobile No.[protected]
Email Id: [protected]@rediffmail.com

• Su
    Sumit854241 Jan 08, 2010

hi I am from jammu and my reliance no. is [protected] and I just want to know how Much. Extra vas services being activated on my no. as due to very very very poor service I can't able to connect call with customer care

• Vi
    Vineet Kr. Feb 25, 2011

Sir,
    I am a Reliance customer using GSM service from last 2 years. I was having my main account balance as Rs.82 approx as on 24/2/2011 but when I checked my balance on 25/2/2011 then it was just .05 paisa further I didn't used any other services of Reliance and my balance was unneccessarily deducted. When I contacted Reliance customer care at 10.15 am on 25/2/2011 then first time they keep my call on hold and later on call was being disconnected, then again I contacted them, but they were unable to provide me reason for this deduction of balance.
    Please do the needfull to recover my balance as soon as possible.

Reliance Customer
    Vineet kumar
    +91 [protected]
    Kolkata (WB)

Call tracing in Reliance networks Mar 08, 2011

I am very much satisfied fro this website which regularly forwards the complains to the related Company/responsible person for further action.

RCOMcare Mar 28, 2011

Hi Vineet,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Call tracing in Reliance networks Jun 15, 2020

@RCOMcare Thanks, I got my balance back

• Sw
    sweetsne77 Apr 13, 2011

Same is the case with me

RCOMcare May 24, 2011

Hi Satish,

RCOMcare Jun 07, 2011

Hi Vineet,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Call tracing in Reliance networks Jun 15, 2020

@RCOMcare Thanks a lot

RCOMcare Jun 26, 2011

Hi Mahesh,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

• Ra
    Rakesh329 Jul 13, 2011

Dear sir,
    I am reliance gsm user, using reliance gsm from 7 years. On 11 july, i found that there is a deduction of Rs.30 from my main account balance without any reason. And i didn't use any service of reliance. When i talk to reliance cust. Care i didn't get any response about the reason of deduction.
    So, i request you to please provide me the needful help about the reason explained above as soon as possible.

Reliance GSM Customer,
    Rakesh kumar,
    +91-[protected]
    Nawada (BIHAR)

• Ni
    nits3100 Jul 16, 2011

i am also facing the same.
    My num is [protected] ported from docomo to reliance gsm.
    They gave me benifit of full talktime on 55 & above recharges. But now they deny to do so.
    Reliance persons are 'chor' & they can only cheat to public.

RCOMcare Jul 17, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Sep 14, 2011

Hi Yash,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Sep 15, 2011

Hi Neha,

In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Sep 17, 2011

Hi Neha,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Sep 27, 2011

Hi Yash,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Reliance_Mobile Feb 22, 2013

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• Reliance_Mobile Apr 16, 2013

• Reliance_Mobile Apr 22, 2013

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• Reliance_Mobile Jun 07, 2013

• Reliance_Mobile Jul 31, 2013

• Reliance_Mobile Apr 04, 2014

• Sn
    Sneha Maheshwary Nov 16, 2017

@Reliance_Mobile I am facing the same issue. the mobile number is [protected]. I cant even make a call to customer care. could you please help me. This is second time i have encountered with this issue. Can i know the reason why it happens frequently?

Waiting for Your response.
    Below is my email Id:
    Email ID - [email protected]

• Reliance_Mobile Apr 04, 2014

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

• Reliance_Mobile Oct 25, 2014

Dear Vikas,

• Reliance_Mobile Oct 29, 2014

Dear Vikas,

Cheers,

• So
    som mandloi Aug 06, 2015

Last one day ago I had taken a Reliance GSM [protected].Whenever I am calling this facility yous services responed that out going Calls deactivated calls could not be completed/This route is busy/Network busy or aither call failed.For that reason I am also call in customer care 20-21 times but they are not responed only they are told you are restart your mobile.But after restart I am facing same problem.If you are not give that facilities so why unnecessary you are not enjoy outgoing calls
    Mobile No.[protected]
    Email Id: [email protected]

Comments

• Na
    Naadi Jun 03, 2016

dear sir,
    reliance gsm (smart) has deducted my Rs. 30 without any reason from my number [protected]...this is the 5th time m facing the same problem...why i hav to face problem again n again...plz help me to get my balance back as soon as possible...
    Thank u...
    Your's truly
    Aadil Khan
    [protected]

satish agrawal Aug 26, 2016

dear sir,
    i want to say that the service of reliance is worst. they deduct money from account activating bludy packeges in fraud way. i am tired from it. i am customer of reliance frm last tree year and i have faces this type of problem many time some time i got my money back but most of time i have doubt and i could not not anything. i last three months i have faces this problem 3 times and i could not get my money back. when they found money in my account they deduct activating some packes in fraude way.
    day before yestday( between 7pm 20may2011 to 3pm 21may 2011) they activated astro pack while my mobile was switched off and deducted some money. icall to the customer care they said that i activated while mobile was switched off is it possible to activate anypack while mobil is switched of. before making my mobile switched of i checked my balance and when i make it on and cheched i found this fraud. last month they activated ipl update without any request and deduct money.
    when i ask tell customer care exec. to laudge my complain they refuse and most of the time they disconnect the phone. i alway face this problem when i talk with executives.
    i am very sorry to say that the service provider is rim and the customer service of this provider is also very worst. they most of the time dedudct money in fraud way.
    now if i did not got any solution of money deduction and did not get back my money .i 100% sure i will change my service provider withing this week and i want to suggest the people not to use this service if you r using then always check your balance beacuse i many time faces this problem.
    my no is - [protected]

• Dr
    drpspanda Aug 26, 2016

sir i wanted to port into reliance from docomo.my docomo num is [protected].so i generated upc code on 12th march & submitted on the same day at the retailer.the retailer sent a request & recharged rs 34 with the number.i was charged 54 rs for the same in total.my docomo sim got inactivaed after 5 days.till then i can only get incoming calls in the reliance no.the num has not been ported fully..i sud get 20 rs tt & also the the benefits of power plus & 1gb internet.till now i ve not got the benefits.when i recharged a 10rs rcv for my outgoing calls, i was charged 99 paisa for the local call.i ve seeking help for 7-10 days.pls help me soon otherwise consumercourt & media will deal with u...my other contact num [protected]

Call tracing in Reliance networks Aug 26, 2016

With ref to the subject matter, I am a regular user of Reliance GSM service.Since I have already filled a complain on the matter specified dated 25/02/2011 but no any action has been taken yet. I received a call from the Reliance but they were unable to provide me the information and promised to call me later but refused to do.
    The matter was related to deduction of my main account balance of Rs. 82 without any reason on 24/02/2010.
    please refer to my previous complain dated 25/02/2010 . the previous complain is copied herewith
    " Reliance GSM
    Posted: 2011-02-25 by Vineet Kr.

Deduction of main account balance
    Complaint Rating: 50 % with 2 votes
    Company information:
    Reliance
    India

Sir,
    Please do the needfull to recover my balance as soon as possible.

Reliance Customer
    Vineet kumar
    +91 [protected]
    Kolkata (WB)"

I further request to the Reliance customer executives to kindly resolve the matter soon.

mahesh sahu Aug 26, 2016

For the past one week my Reliance GSM is not getting registered in my phone . its showing the number barried (sim card registration failed)..i went to the reliance web world in at bcm heights and sayaji relationship center in indore for two times. and they cudn't do anything abt it .t to retailer and retailer told me contact to distributors and they show some stupid attitude to the customers and are sooo arrogant. I have no idea why such kind a people are in customer care service in reliance communication services.
    when i call customer care they ask me to go to customer care, wen i go to customer care they ask me to call customer care n register the complaint . i'm fed up with this stupid service reliance is providing.

• Ra
    RAHUL BARGOTRA Aug 26, 2016

Hello sir i'm rahul from udhampur (j&k) my mobile no.is +91-[protected] i had applied for cug plan .i gave the three no;s as well but after 3days my phone's outgoing call has been barred, when i reached ur reliance store on questioning they asked me that have u activated ur cug plan by confirming to customer care reliance i said no.but tell me when i have applied for cug plan then why my plan is not activated by customer care then he told me that u have to call in the customer care & have to give ur three no;s to them then they will activate that plan but tell me is this is customers duty to activate their plans then why u putted them on salaries.they told me that u'll have to pay the amount of 310Rs. then ur phone will be reactivated then i had paid the sum of rupees then they reactivated my no. but my cug plan is not been activated yet.wat is this can u tell me plz.

• Ya
    yash.kalra Aug 26, 2016

Hi,

I am using the Reliance GSM service last 3-4 years, but now a days i am very fade with the Reliance GSM Service. Daily i got a 8-10 times promotional Call & SMS from Reliance. For this i do an SMS to the 1909 no. & i tried many times Call for DND activation but every time error coming "buffers too small" like messages. I tried on Reliance CustomerCare also but all times its not connected. And this is the big problem of Reliance that his Customer Care is not connected.

I have to activate an DND in my Reliance GSM Service.

My name is Yash Kalra & my mobile no. is +[protected]

Country: India

Complain Detail:

To Whom So ever it Concerned

Dear sir/madam,
    I am using Relaince GSM sim from last 3 months and facing repeated balance deduction problems. when i complains on 198 they just replies that you have responded to any message or call from the service provider. but i did not do this any time. the balance deducted from my mobile main balance on [protected] reducing to zero balance. and today also, on 26-10-2011 balance deducted by Rs.48 from Rs98.20 to Rs.50.20. when i called to 198 at 10:30 pm, call connected to avani kumar and replied that your main balance was zero on 25-10-2011 and you have taken a re-charge of Rs.80 today from which Rs.30 got deducted and now waived-off. they have returned just Rs.30 only . when i asked what about remaining Rs.18 then they replied that you are telling a lie and go complain to any body and do what you can do.
    please do the needful against them, why they are deducting money balance from my main balance without any information. they must punished for it because i have face so much problem for it. here matter is not for refund of money but because of such deductions we have to face so much in-convenience.

thanks and regards
    AMRISH, CHITRADURGA
    [protected]

• Bo
    bodh kant Aug 26, 2016

I am not getting the benefits of recharge Mrp31after receiving the conformation message and i received the messages from the reliance company
    from RM 651234
    50%Cashback offer.Payein Rs15.50 ka Talktime MRP 31 ke RCH par aur saath mein 125 local mins 10p/min, aur baad mein 50p/min.Validity 4 weeks.RCOM
    I want my balance

• Ar
    arun315 Aug 26, 2016

my cellphone no.is [protected] of the karnataka circle on 28th feb.and 1st march 2011 vas services (i don't no which services)was started on my phone without my consent or requst and 10rs.for each pack is deducted from my a/c. balance.
    when i call in r.c.c.no.198, 5to 6 times, the executives having no any information about it and tell me that plz.call after 20min.when i call today(2nd feb )at near about 1pm.one representative tell me that u activate some applications so deduct u'r balance, when i tell plz. transfer u'r call to u'r senior, then i wait 20 to 25 min.but no any senior exc.recived my call to give me information properly.
    therefore i want to request the service to be discontinued and my amount be refunded as soon as possible, either i will take another action.

• Ne
    Neha Baweja Aug 26, 2016

Hi,

I am using Reliance GSM Service last 3-4 years.
    But now days I am facing lot of problem with Reliance.

Last 3-4 months i am facing problem of Balance deducted unnecessary from my mobile.
    I never activate any type of Services in my mobile like Caller tune, any info update etc. Last month i got an update related to the cricket which i never activate for this. Now this month from my mobile again amount deducted . I tried many times to call to customer care for this but either call is not connected or when connected there is no response from that side.

I am really fade up with this & I want my money back which was deducted from my mobile unnecessarily.

Neha Baweja
    +[protected]

• Ve
    versha Aug 26, 2016

m using reliance gsm connection nd recently activate ur whatsapp plan of rs 16... my phone is android phn so when i switch on my my data communication nd using whatsapp my balance start deducting... i lodged my complaint to ur customer care executive nd they give me complaint no [protected]... nd complaint is processed bt it gives no benefit to me... please help me... waiting for ur instant reply

AnoopKumarGupta Aug 26, 2016

there is always system upgradation problem from reliance gsm prepaid customer care for 24hrs, 365days...

first of all they can not solve their own system
    problem, then how can they solve our problem !!!
    i really ned to say that your customer care service is very cheap.

• Ku
    kunal477 Aug 26, 2016

SIR I HAVE CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE FOR KNOW THE PROCEDURE OF HOW TO MAKE A CALL FROM KAITHAL(HARYANA) TO ITALI, BUT HE GAVE ME A WRONG PROCEDURE THE EXACT PROCEDURE IS [RGC...AMOUNT...TO...MOBILENO SEND TO 53738] BUT HE GAVE ME A PROCEDURE OF RELIANCE STD CARD, WHAT WE DO SIR PLSSSS HELP ME, , , , AND WHEN I AGAIN CALL UR MANAGER MR.KULDEEP GIVE ME A RIGHT PROCEDURE OF RELIANCE GLOBAL CARD, , , THEN HE SAYS THAT UR CHARGES FOR ITALY IS 6.40 PAISE PER MINUTE, BT NW 15 RS PER MIN CHARGES ARE MADE WHAT WE DO SIR

• Sd
    Sdjuman Aug 26, 2016

Sir, My number is [protected].I was given it to portable to reliance gsm before two weeks.But still its not done.I went to retailor but he told m that i have submitted all the documents whats the needed also he asked to company about this matter they just taken four days more.But still its not done.So, sir i wanna help of you.Please sir