Reliance Data Cardharassment from reliance web world!

D

I had taken a reliance data card for inter net connection on 3/8/07 (paid two months adv rental for platinum plan) from reliance web world deharadun, (uttaranchal state). I had reproduced all my relevant documents for the same. The connection was deactivated on 8/8/07 due to address varification reasons. When i had approached web world for same, the executives (mr abhishek mittal ) AND others ignoring the problem and he is not ready to receive my any calls in regard. Since lost ten days i am facing his problem.kindly consider this request and activate my connection.

• Gi
    Gijo Jun 03, 2016

I BOUGHT RELIANCE DATA CARD FROM AN ONLINE PARTNER VRITI AND THE VRITI GUYS CAME TO MY OWN HOUSE TO COLLECT THE FORMS AND DELIVER THE CARD. I GAVE THE EXECUTIVE THE SALE DEED FOR MY OWN HOUSE WHICH HE TOOK THE RELEVANT PAGES. NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION HAS AN ISSUE AND THEY DISCONNECTED THE CARD. I CONTACTED RELIANCE SUPPORT, VIRITI SUPPORT BU PHONE AND EMAIL. NOW VIRITY HAVE STOPPED TAKING MY CALLS AND THERE IS NO NEWS. I NEVER EXPECTED A BIG ORGANIZATION LIKE RELIANCE WILL CHEAT CUSTOMERS. MY MISTAKE. I SPOKE TO THEM, BEGGED AND CRIED, SHOUTED ALL IN VAIN. IT SEEMS THEY JUST DONT CARE! PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY FROM RELIANCE OR VIRITI.
    GIJO

• As
    ashwini kumar sardana Feb 28, 2011

I had bought a data card (EC 121) from Reliance World for internet connectivity, my number is [protected].
    I paid a lifetime amount for this account. My data card has stopped working. After making numerous calls, visiting a few Reliance outlets who could not fix my data card, I was told to visit the authorized service centre at Dadar (this is the only authorized reliance service centre in mumbai and the reliance call centre do not have their telephone number!) I was told at the service centre that my card cannot be repaired although the laptop is able to detect it. Now in order for me to have connectivity I have to buy a new data card. So my question why do they charge me for a lifetime amount if it is no different from a normal account? What different is a lifetime account from a pre-paid or a post-paid account, why the extra charges?
    I need my data card repaired or replaced and I'm also willing to come half way by paying half the amount for a new data card. I'd like more transparency with Reliance as a service provider and better service. It is shameful on Reliance part to have only 1 service centre and for that too there is no telephone number. Why are you charging clients more when you cannot provide service.
    Hoping to have this resolved favorably and soon...

ashwini kumar sardana

[email protected]

+91 [protected]

• Se
    sekhargowd Jan 06, 2010

Hi,

I have took data card 15 days back and it is active. but i am nto able to connect to it that too in bangalore hot spot area. i gave complaint to customer but no response. i even contacted the guy who gave me data card but no response. these guys are really the worst representatives i ever saw. can any one please help me how to make my data card work or how to cancel and get back my money.

• Ra
    Rafiullah Khan Sep 28, 2009

I thought they do not bother to care customers, they are for RUDE, ARROGANT, CARELESS as they do not even bother or respect LAW. yes I have informed them many times about their receipt of payment and non delivery of required connection, i Have even went to the extent of saying of TAKING THE HELP OF LAW. THEY ARE LEAST BOTHERED. H.R.Khan an Unfortunate reliance data card customer.

• Hr
    H.R.Khan Sep 28, 2009

Sir,
    i am using reliance data card, since quite some time, more than 06 months,
    i do recharge that prepaid data card for Rs1099/- on a regular basis,
    the data card is used only for checking email, browsing only.
    It is connected only to my LAPTOP with windows vista OS.

People in so called reliance customer support - treat clients
    worse than beggars - as they do do not bother to respond.
    Not able to call their numbers through other telephone nos, THEIR REGIONAL / LOCAL OFFICES CONTACT INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE SEARCH.

ii recharged the same on 09-09-09 for Rs 1099/-
    the internet did not connect since 16-09-09 Wednesday, today it got
    connected as i have recharged it for Rs111/-,
    Today, 22-09-09 also I recharged for Rs111/-
    28-09-09 Recharged Rs111/-
    Total Rs 1432/-
    It disconnects after a day or two, but
    They advertise as Rs 801/- for UNLIMITED MONTHLY USAGE
    Just Imagine a customer recharging 1099 x 12 months is paying 13200/- per year - In spite of this frequent top us are just looting,
    the data card just gets disconnected and works only after atop up,
    Imagine using RELIANCE DATA CARD IS EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR ELECTRICITY BILLS, WHEN YOU COMPLAIN OF YOUR PROBLEM - RELIANCE DOES NOT BOTHER.

So called Customer support or other email Id of the company too do not bother, to attend or reply, they simply email a pregerated reply which has no relevance to my email / complaint or forward me my complaint.
    reported to the local dealer m/s Goutham & Goutham, No 600 PJN Road, Villupuram 605602 Tamilnadu India PH Nos +[protected] and +91 [protected], sent a letter with proof of delivery too, to our surprise the dealer asks why it has been addressed to him, claims does not know the conatct number / address of nearest reliance office.
    Rafiullah Khan
    24, mandakarai, Villupuram, Tamilnadu India PH +914146, 224375, 220139

• Ro
    rohan111 Sep 17, 2009

DO NOT BUY RELIANCE NET CONNECT
    i have bought the same Reliance net connect on 9th sept. 09 and my connection is still not active. the people at Bangalore office are so careless they never receive your call -[protected], 080- [protected] (TRY)

I don't know now whom to contact, as i have ordered online and their executive has delivered and collected the cash and require document.

i have even calling to Vriti infocom pvt.Noida, but in vain.

if they won't address my problem soon, i am going to consumer forum. this is no more tolerable

• Ag
    agrawal rohit Aug 22, 2009

Dear sir,
    I was needed a data card for for my personal use and i contact to reliance communication ltd, lewis road, Bhubaneswar (orissa) branch, in a view of that reliance is a big name and the services may be good . At the time of getting connection they assure me that the service and speed of data card is so fast, no problem will come if i will go the RELIANCE DATA CARD, and i did believe on their big commintments. That was my big mistake, i made the paymen for a post paid data card and get one data card. From the 1st day i dont get any access on data card, it was so much slow that even not a single site i could not open. some times only on night it allow to access, that to very slow. In day time it was just imposible to get internet access . most of the time that data card was not even connected to server. when ever i contact the Reliance office they assured me that sir some problem there is server, it will be work in 2-4 days but that 2-4 days never came. and lastly in frastation i stop using RELIANCE DATA CARD, and buy a bsnl broad band connection and now i m satisfyed with that. Then i realise that i lost a lot of money on Reliance data card.
    my reliance data card no. was [protected]. so dear friends if you are looking for a data card then never tryied for RELIANCE DATA CARD. This is world most slowest services in data card world. so be aware of RELIANCE COMMUNICATION LTD.

• He
    Hemant Gupta Dec 31, 2008

Dear Sirs

Happy New Year 2017

My self is using your data card from last 1 year and card number is [protected]. account no is [protected]

I make a call to customer care last 2 month before for stand by service of my data card. after that
    When i make a call to customer service to restart again they i got answer they are unable to process presently.
    I make a call on 29 Dec 08 to restart and active my service as previous they are saying it has been converted on prepaid. But my previous connection was in post paid. after a more than 30 minute conversation with your customer care executive he is telling i am unable to take your request visit reliance web word.they will activate your connection in post paid.
    I went on 30 Dec 08 at your vasant kunj web word i got answer they are unable to process the request & again they provide me another incomplete address i visit there but i was unable to find location they are telling we don`t have number address is Ganpati Information Ground Floor Sec 27 & Sec 15 Part 2 Gurgaon.
    again i make request please send your customer executive at office so that if you have required any information please collect but still they are saying we do`t have service executive to send.

May i request you kindly convert my connection in post paid. or purchase my data card at cost & return my balance payment whatever is Possible.

With Regards
    Ashish
    [protected]

• Nb
    N.Balakrishnan Nov 19, 2008

Hollo sir,

While i puchased i have selected Rs 400 packages, however i have noticed from my previoues billing it is showing Rs 650 package.Hence i equeest you to change the same with immediate effect.

Regards
    Bala

• Su
    suman Sep 02, 2008

Hi,
    I have been using Reliance datacard from one week, the performance is really bad.
    To open a link it takes hell lot of time. Don't even think of downloading anything, it does not happen.
    Please don't go to Reliance connection. To get an connection itself it took me 15 days.
    I Now I think why did I buy Reliance datcard rather I would have purchased Tata Indicom.

• Ne
    neha Aug 05, 2008

Someone misused my ID proof, which i submitted when i bought reliance data card, and now reliance has fired a case on me in charge of not paying the bill of the connection (about which i don't know)

reliance is worst about satisfying their customers ...
    they are such dacoits that they can use ur ID proof and can sell it any other customer

• Si
    Simon Apr 10, 2008

I am using Reliance Datacard for past 1.5 months. The service is so poor. I have to wait for 5 t0 10 minutes and more to open yahoo mail, Inbox and for all. For downloading I have to wait even for more than half and hour. I have called customer service no.*333 so many times and given complaint regarding this. They given me 96hrs, 24 hrs, 12 hrs and also the complaint no.[protected] and so many other numbers which I am not able to remember, but still there is no proper response. The technical persons are not even receiving my call. Only the telephone operators attending my call and getting reply from the technical persons and informing me. In this case within 24hrs if I didn't get any reply, i will return back your datacard and i will go to Tataindicom datacard, in which the server is good in speed, also there is proper response from customer service immediately. In that case you have to return back my money.

Simon.

Manish Satasiya Nov 27, 2007

I have negative verification first time due to home changed. Then I have submitted my new documents for verification before 20 day till from today although they are playing games like your card will be started within two days. Then 4 days then one days both (web word executive and customer service provider on reliance site:). They are fraud ant don't trust on reliance customer care service. Don't bye reliance data card or anything from reliance. Very bad service. Just playing game.

ANSELM Sep 14, 2007

I have a reliance data card from past 20 days i am having a problem i contacted reliance they said your card is activated and they have refreshed my data 7 times in 20 days but still my data card is not working the automatic computer operator says that your card is not activated and reliance is saying your card is activated. After 20 days i gave a firing saying i will go to CONSUMER COURT and will fight a case GUESS what i got a call next day saying that my RSN number was different from the one registered (NOTE: i was using this data card for the past six months) now automatically a RSN number cannot be changed until an unless some IDIOT F _ _ _ _ _ _ ENGINEER CHANGED my RSN number i am still facing the problem.

• Vi
    vimal k aptel Aug 27, 2007

I can not talk on yahoo messenger. It always shows server is down. I am paying 1500 rupees a month and this is routine problem. The service is so poor.