Reliance Broadband - Punethey are real #!

This reliance is really a un-professional (like their owners) company, totally SETHIYA type and lousy idiots. (just like their owners) I had applied for broadband on 21-July-2007 and still no connection. Their agents are really idiots and fools. They reply like anything - GOL GOL ghumate hai.

They are real ###, who work like clerks and workers and don't know what they are doing.

Ambanis should try to increase their good will. Those village looking people, should increase their professionalism, not only in themselves, but in their people also. Its all fault of these wicked ambanis who only know money money and nothing else. They even can't talk properly in english to people.

• Ri
    Rintu Ghosh Nov 20, 2011

I THINK ANIL AMBANI IS FACING SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEM .EATING UP MY Rs75 per month bill...employee are brilliant ...and too much corrupted

• Sk
    SKR--111 Apr 17, 2010

Hi All, We are facing Relience broadband issue every now and then. This Ambani's are really ### and cheaters .. They are bloody more danngerous than Militants.. i am raising complaint in the cumsomer court for the same.

• Re: Reliance Broadband USB connection not received
    Reply to all
    Forward
    Add abhay to Contacts list
    Delete this message
    Show original
    Message text garbled?
    abhay joshi to Rcomnodaloffic.
    show details 8:02 pm (25 minutes ago)

Hi Nonodal Officers,

WHAT IS THE STATUS?? when I'll get money back?

Last 4 months I am continuously visiting the Reliance Bund garden Office & contacted reliance Officers/staff but they are not able to solved my problem.

Please look the matter ASAP.

Re: 'ADAG=[protected]'

-----Original Message-----
    From: abhay joshi ([email protected])
    Date: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 07:03 PM
    To: Care Email ([email protected])
    Subject: Re: Reliance Broadband USB connection not received

To: BBA1 ([email protected])
    Subject: Re: Reliance Broadband USB connection not received

ubject: Re: Reliance Broadband USB connection not received

Hi All,

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE PROBLEM? AFTER 4 MONTHS ALSO MY PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED... WHO IS LOOKING INTO THIS PROBLEM? OTHERWISE I 'LL ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO CONSUMBER COURT & TRAI.

On 6/3/09, abhay joshi <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hi,

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ISSSUE? I PAID AMOUNT FOR USB 3500RS & HAVN'T RECEIVE WIRELESS RELIANCE USB.

RELIANCE GUY TAKEN BACK FROM ME HARDWARE TO REPLACE IT WITH NEW ONE.

I VISITED KALYANI NAGAR RELIANCE AG OFFICE & CALLING MR. ANIL CHOURASIA ([protected]) BUT HE NOT PICKUP MY PHONE NOR SOLVED MY ISSUE.

ITS ALMOST 1 & half MONTHS I CALLING EACH RELIANCE EXECUTIVE P JADAV ([protected]) & INDRAJIT SINGH ([protected]) BUT NO RESEPONSE.

PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER PRIORITY... .

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM, abhay joshi <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

Any updates on same?
    Please look issues on priority.

cell# [protected]

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 8:54 AM, abhay joshi <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have taken reliance broadband USB connection of model ZTEAC8710 from
    > reliance customer executive Mr. Rahul Taper (cell# [protected]) on 24th
    > Mar 09. He gave me USB wireless broadband connection of Rs. 3500. &
    > assign model number [protected], hardly I able to use it for 15 mines &
    > hang my machine of operating system windows server 2003 .Regarding
    > this problem I called customer care, I was surprised to know that
    > modem number [protected] is not on my name. It is already assigned to
    > other company/customer. Mean time on 5th April Mr. Rahul Tapre & Sushi
    > shine(given demo) cell# [protected] took back my modem for replacing
    > it with new one/number but after so many follow-up no one return my
    > modem. It’s almost 25 days. On 9th Mar I visited Pune reliance AG
    > office at kalyaninagar & meet Mr. P Jadav (Cell# [protected]) reliance
    > executive. Mr. Jadhav promises me that I’ll get modem by Monday. He
    > told me wrong CAP is loaded. He called Mahavir Treading Company where
    > from modem is issue. Later I talk with Mahavir some Guy (cell#
    > [protected]) he also promise me to give me modem back ASAP. It has been
    > 25days, I am struggling for one good working modem, though I have paid
    > full payment for it .Whenever I called them up neither anyone pick it
    > nor gave me resolution. This is nothing but demolishing name of
    > Reliance by giving their customer such bad, unprofessional service.
    > My cheque no is clear on 28th Mar 2009 by the name of Mahavir Treading Company.
    > My address:-
    > Flat 1 Shreemant Mangalmurthi krupa Apt., Nr. Acolade, Opp Hyundai
    > Showroom, Kharadi, Pune-411014.
    > Cell# [protected]
    > Please do needful to get my problem solved which I am facing because
    > of irresponsible vendors of Reliance like Mahavir Treading Company or
    > get my money back ASAP.
    > This is kind request please do actions on the same.
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Abhay A Joshi
    > Cell# [protected]

Cell# [protected]

• The worst part is that their phones that they give with the broadband connection are really useless. They never work. Just after buying a new instrument, it showed its real colors. It went on speaker mode automatically and wont close unless I switched it off. The customer care executives as usual didn't have a clue what was wrong with the instrument. These customer care executives are all 10th-12th pass, not having any technical knowledge. They just keep on saying whatever is told to them, as if they have learnt a script given to them by heart. Well so after many calls to the customer care people, they finally agreed to change the instrument. And these ###, take full money while selling their product, but if their product is faulty, and stops working within a week they exchange it for an old & used instrument. They literally gave us an old & used instrument in exchange of our new phone after eating all the money. Even that phone is not working properly. I guess the first post in this forum is right. These reliance people only know money money money, but they provide zero service by giving old instrument. This is our richest family & biggest company of India. Way to go...

• Ga
    Gaurav T Oct 30, 2008

Yes I have also applied for reliance broadband on 18th october and they told that they will put the line within 5 days and I have called their higher bosses and no one picks the phone, my check has been cashed and I don't hear from them. When I call them they don't pick up th phone. So I have decided to go to consumer court so that I can get hefty Fine from them for putting late line. If you guys want to join me in filing consumer court complaint, mail me

jai Aug 20, 2008

we must get these ppl out of ther housses nude and tie them oin the miiddle of road in 5o degrees heat or -10degrees cold ...then they will understand...

• Am
    Amarpreet Feb 20, 2008

Do not go for Reliance connection. its pathetic

• Um
    Umesh Dec 13, 2007

Does anyone know about this agent (Arun- [protected]). This guy came in Aundh and commited to give connection in 4 days. I have given him the document and no connection yet. Neither can I reach him on his mobile now. Its switched off continuously. Any help is appreciated.

Anish Alurkar Sep 21, 2007

My credit limit for Reliance data card was Rs. 2,000/- that means I should be informed by Reliance guys if my bill amount touches Rs. 2,000/-
    one fine day the connection was lost. After contacting 3-4 people, they told me that my bill amount is Rs. 4,500 so it has been disconnected. When for consecutive 6 months my bill amount varied between 1,200 - 1,500, it was impossible to have a huge bill amount.
    I am still fighting on technical grounds as why I was not informed immediately when the bill amount exceeded the credit limit.
    This is their modern service.
    Pl suggest better one for Laptop.

• Sh
    Shailesh ladwani Sep 17, 2007

Yes, they are really hopeless service provider. I also experience same thing. The many ageng from service provider located in Pimpri, came to karve nager location and spread palm lets. One of agent took all required documents 4 month back and it is still in the process. I dont know how they are running the business. It is really pathetic service. I think I made almost 5 to 6 call everyday since I gave the documents. They are such a ghatia people they dont bother how they are doing.

• Mo
    mohsin.m.chamanmalik. Sep 16, 2007

hi:- sir:- my name is mohsin m chaman malik im working hard ware ,and network engireeing for last four year im work first i.c.c.net speed, sify bb, tataindincom bb ,vsnl

• Om
    Omprakash Kesare Sep 13, 2007

Yes what u told is absolutely right.
    I have also applied for rel. broadband 3 months before. I talked to higher manager, they are litaraly gawar, pagal
    In Hindi what it called, Reliance ne chudiya pahanani chahiye.
    Reliance ke employee are dhakkan, employee means agents to MD.

Reliance pagal hain.
    Reliance office is mental hospital.
    Reliance must close all their products and only sell pig.