Rehlat Online Servicesfwd: api - cancellations booking id 1701210 ae / 21 may 2020 / indigo (request to refund my amount pnr kjcm5g)

M Aug 26, 2020

Hi,

This is Tauheed Alam, I have booked my ticket through Rehlat. ae, but due to Covid-19, My ticket has been cancelled by Indigo Airline & amount already refunded by Indigo airline to Rehlat AED 1, 374/- but yet now Rehlat refunded my amount to my account. at the time of booking I have paid Total - AED 1442.49

for this I have called & emailed many time to Rehlat Customer care Tel - +[protected], Email - Rehlat & My complain no is #630492, but yet not refunded my amount.

Please check below email from Indigo Airline-
IndiGo Customer Relations

Dear Mr. Alam,

Greetings from IndiGo!

With reference to your email, we would like to inform you that a full refund of AED 1, 374 for PNR KJCM5G has been processed from our end into your travel agency's account which was used to create the booking initially.

We would request you to kindly reach out to your travel agencyto receive your refund.

Please feel free to write back to us for further assistance or contact us at [protected] or visit www.goindigo.in.

We hope this clarifies.

Thank you for writing to us. Stay Safe!

Stuti

Customer Relations
InterGlobe Aviation Limited ("IndiGo")
Level 5 Tower D Global Business Park
M G Road Gurgaon Haryana 122002 India

www.goindigo.in

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Aug 26, 2020

Dear Mr Alam,

We terribly regret the inconvenience.

The Escalations Desk are working on this and would reach out to you at the earliest.

Appreciate your patience.

Customer Delight Team

• Updated by Mohammad Tauheed Alam · Aug 30, 2020

Hi,

Yet not refunded my amount, Take it seriously & refund my amount without any delay.

Mohammad Tauheed Alam

• Updated by Mohammad Tauheed Alam · Sep 02, 2020

Attn- Rehlat Travel
    What is the status of my refunding amount AED 1, 442.49, Why you guys are not refunding my amount, If i will not receive my amount then i will raise the FIR against you.
    stop playing with us & refund my money without any delay.

Rehlat booking ID- 1701210