Menu
Rehlat company logo
Last seen 24 hours ago
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

309 complaints
187 resolved 122 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Rehlat customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rehlat. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:05 am

Rehlat - Not responding / asking extra cash for open ticket

Dear Team,
I am Mohamed Nasik, rehlat Booking ID: 1585140

TRAVELLERS AIRLINE PNR TICKET
MR MOHAMED NASIK ABDUL BASITH, LF642W LF642W

I want to rebook my open ticket however not providing proper answer for my mail and they asking more then 60% of ticket fare for rebook my ticket. I book a ticket for 515 AED and i choose to rebook flight fare is 455 AED only this cost is almost less then my old ticket fare but they asking more then 350 AED and they are not responding my email also. kindly do the needful asap.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohamed Nasik

J
Aug 30, 2021 10:45 am

lets take them to consumer court. i see a lot of people have been cheated by these people. if we all come together we cn take them to court.

H
1:56 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Rehlat - Flight canceled by Spicejet and Rehlat is deducting Convenience API - Schedule change for booking ID 1837244 AE / 13 Aug 2021 / SpiceJet

Hi
I booked my tickets from Rehlat from Jaipur to Dubai in Spicejet airlines which was canceled by Airline itself.
Below Ref by Rehlat for tracking tickets.

API - Schedule change for booking ID 1837244 AE / 13 Aug 2021 / SpiceJet
Booking PNR I7SDMV
Rehlat id 1837244

The total Amount paid was 551.40 AED for which rehlat is refunding only AED 371.

I have confirmed by Airline and they informed that Spicejet has refunded full amount to Rehlat and the fees are charging by them not By Airline.
I want my full refund as flight was canceled by Airline side not by my end
Kindly beware of Rehlat Services and don't ever book tickets from them

Update by Hitesh Tekani
Aug 19, 2021 9:19 am

I want my full refund thats all !

8:41 am

Rehlat - refund for the trip id 1640431

I applied the refund for the booking id 1640431 a year ago and the rehlat team still doing the refund process, they are not giving the proper reply also therefore i tried to contact the airlines directly from my end, the airlines tell to me please contact where you are booking the ticket and we didn't give any answer to the passenger. I want to know whether rehlat can do the needful action or not, otherwise i will leave the huge amount for rehlat websites as a welfare fund, this is worst experience ever seen. The website is one of the scam site and I tell to my colleagues please dont book the ticket through rehlat app or website, they are cheating the customers

Aug 19, 2021 10:45 am

This is exactly my situation as well. My booking Id is 1697752. The flight got canceled in 2020 due to Corona and till now I haven’t got the refund. Every time they say ‘waiting for refund authorization from the airline’. This is going for around 1 and half years. They dont have any other explanation as to why the airline is not giving the refund authorization.

7:44 am

Rehlat - Booking id: 1696461

Dear Rehlat

I am waiting for the refund for the booking ID 1696461 since an year.
when checked with emirates airlines they confirmed the ticket is refunded to rehlat in novemeber 2020. till now this is not been refunded to me.
whenever i am checking i am getting the same email reply "We sent the request for a refund This process may take time to get confirmation. Kindly allow us some time we will revert you once we receive the update

Due to a high volume of rescheduling/cancellation requests on account of the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, we are experiencing high traffic leading to longer waiting periods. We are working to assist all the passengers. However, there might be a slight delay in response. We appreciate your patience."

Desired outcome: refund the amount

H
12:25 pm

Rehlat - Flight booking refund

Dear traveler before you book, take a 5 mins, go visit their account in twitter and see the replies to their tweets yourself
@REHLAT

For my experience, I have requested for a refund of a flight that was on 9th of July, 2021 From Dubai to Dammam operated by Emirates Airlines that have been cancelled by the Airlines due to updated Covid-19 traveling regulations.

I Have booked two flight round flight and one way.
For the partial used ticket they have offered me 20% of the total price of the ticket. Due to to conventional and admin fee. In addition to the fee deductions; the departing and the return flight were different in classes, they have used the cheapest option in economy class in the return flight without notifying the customer.

Furthermore, i paid around 53$ As insurance to get a refund of 80% in case of cancellation. Rather they offered me 20% of refund and it wasn't me who cancelled it

For the one way flight it costed me 240$ and they have offered me a refund of 213$

Again, Emirates airline have refunded full amount of money for all travelers who booked for this flight directly from them.

I don't get why Emirates airline would still cooperate with such a shady agency

Nothing personal, it has been a month since i claimed for a refund and all i got is a shady answers.

Desired outcome: Get my rights.

3:16 am

Rehlat - Saptco bus refund payment not received

Hello Dear,
I cancelled my trip through SAPTCO online and requested for refund amount, till now I did not received my amount.
I enquired with SAPTCO and they informed it is already refunded, As I booked my tickets through Rehlat app with my MADA debit card, kindly please help to get my money back.

The details are as follows;
REHLAT Booking ID Number : 3424
SAPTCO Reservation Number: 28577198
SAPTCO Refund order Number: 5804829

Appreciate your kind response

Nov 04, 2021 6:37 am

Hello Dear,

I am keep on following up but no response, last I received mail from you on August 31, 2021 and mentioned that it will be refund soon, after that no response for my mails.
Kindly please let me know when can I get my amount.
Appreciate your kind response.

Sep 21, 2021 7:13 am

Hello Dear,
It's more than 2 weeks received mail from Rehlat and had been told me that the refund is already initiated and it will be credited to my account at the earliest, since then I am keep on following up by sending mails but no response.
Please let me know when can I get my refund and respond to my mail.

Aug 15, 2021 2:32 am

Hello Dear,
Still I did not received the refund amount.
Kindly please update.

S
2:36 am

Rehlat - Airline ticket refund

Hello All
I purchased a ticket from Rehlat Jizan to Dubai round ticket..
Due to Corona pandemic the flights got cancelled and as per Saudi Airlines they have refunded the money to Rehlat long ago.. I have been in touch with the call Center of Rehlat many times... They send emails with different Customer Service undersigns (Honestly I believe its same set of people anyway)
Now I can see that the Customer Care number for Saudi is switched off and no contacts only e mails are exchanged with promises
I greatly feel that you have all the right to choose online, Please don't fall pray to scammers, I would greatly recommend that you book directly from the Airline website/ applications or authenticated websites and not web sites that take you to other web / app. Once your money is stuck it is very hard to get it back... The only option left is to go to the consumer court
It takes time
My advise please don't opt for Rehlat
Regards

10:08 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Rehlat - Not allowed to board the plane inspite of reaching ahead of time

Names of passengers: Gulerana Nikki, Mohammed Furqan Sayani
Flight Jeddah to Dammam Date: 23/7/21 Time: 08:50 AM Flight: F34711 Airlines: Flyadeal
Greetings. We arrived at the airport 2 hours before departure. We took our boarding pass. When we went to the escalator that leads to the departure gates, we were not allowed by airport authorities to go down. They told me that the passengers for Tabuk will go first. So we waited for our turn. There was a lot of crowd and confusion at the escalator due to their stopping. After some time, we went again, and this time, they allowed us to go down. We rushed to the departure gate, and there, the people going to Riyadh were boarding their plane from our gate at our time, and when we asked the authorities, no one was responding to our queries. After much asking, they finally told us that our flight has left and taken off, leaving our baggage. **The point to be noted here is that there were still 20 minutes left according to the boarding pass for the flight to take off. So how come the flight flew away 20 min prior to departure time and also threw our baggage so early? They threw our baggage so badly, that our brand new suitcase (which we purchased just one day before) got damaged. Furthermore, there were no announcements for the departure of the flight. There were also 6 more passengers with us who suffered the same.
Then we went to The Jeddah Airport Terminal Duty Manager and told him the whole incident and requested him to either send us to Dammam by any other flight (using the same money) or give us our money back. But he refused and told us that we will have to buy a new ticket.
The Jeddah Airport Terminal Duty Manager's Assistant was extremely rude, non-cooperative, and impolite. Instead of listening to us carefully and helping us, he threatened us that he will call the police.

Desired outcome: We want a refund of our tickets and action to be taken against the authorities who were responsible for this torture.

R
10:27 am

Rehlat - I can’t refund my flight cost from 6th of May 2021

I reserved internal flight on 6th of may and after paying all cost, they told me there is no available sets so I asked to refund my money till now 28/7/2021 I didn't receive although they send me mail from 6/5/2021 I will receive it from 15:20 days

E
11:50 am

Rehlat - No refund received!!

No refund received for more than a year
Many many mails have been received from you with fake dates that we will receive our money but nothing happened!
Ticket # 620103
Ticket# 679082
Ticket# 722904
We never recommend rehlat, very bad service and not trusted

Desired outcome: Never

C
12:47 pm

Rehlat - Hotel Booking-Wyndham Garden, Dammam

19 July, 2021-12:30PM
Rehlat Reference Number:RSA278801
Hotel Booking:RE1461

I arrived in the hotel (Wyndham Garden, Dammam) knowing that my booking is confirmed. I showed my booking confirmation to the hotel receptionist, but apparently she cant find it in their system. I contacted the Rehlat customer service in Egypt because the one here in Saudi Arabia's phone is off. I waited for more than two hours and to add to my disappointment the Rehlat staff wanted me to pay first my 1 night stay in the hotel which the hotel management didnt agree. I have to leave and get a flight back to Riyadh where I came from. It was disappointing! I have to resolve the issue by myself and the Rehlat customer service dropped my call. Its hard to contact the Rehlat customer service! I wasted my time and effort and I'm looking forward to refund what I paid in the hotel because the payment was deducted from my account already.

P
6:15 am

Rehlat - No refund of cancellation of booking id 1674240ae for indigo flight booked for 24th april 2020. Rehlat

Rehlat promised in December 2020 that they shall refund the ammount within 60 working days but failed. The airlines have already refunded the ticket charge to all direct booking passengers.

11:59 am

Rehlat - No refund for more than 9 months

Booking no : 1580043 PNR : STCD7O.
Flight from dubai to kuwait still not refunded, filed a cancel on 17 sept 2020, yet still no refund.. i have exchanged a lot of emails and im preety sure the flight has already refunded rehlat and yet i still dont have the refund. The people on the email keep telling me that they will refund it to my account but taking forever.
This is my last message before i go to the consumer court.

7:27 am

Rehlat - Havent received refund been more than 9 months

Booking number 1580043 PNR. STCD7O
Flight from Dubai to Kuwait cancelled on 17 sept 2020. Still haven't received my refund amount.

9:58 am

Rehlat - Refund

Booking id 1741272 for abudhabi to chennai in april-2020 and the flight is cancelled due to covid-19, as per the airlines policy they can initiate the refund after one year of booking, since I request the refund in april-2021 itself still I didnt get the refund, I already speak with the airlines regarding the refund, they told me that they initiated the refund on june 20th, but your side it will delayed. this is not first time so many times I suffered in the rehlat website and it may cause the loss of customers and I want to tell one thing please tell the real answer about the refund, whether you can provide the refund or not

Aug 05, 2021 10:45 am

Now also i speak with the customer service of etihad airlines and they told me that the refund is already initiated please check with your travel agent, rehlat not giving the proper response to the customers when compare to the other travel websites, this is the worst experience ever seen and i tell to the customers for future booking to dont book the tickets with rehlat and they cheat the customers.

T
8:07 am

Rehlat - Refund of tickets

Dear Team,

I made a booking last year (in March 2020) which was cancelled due to covid. Now its been 1.5 years and i am waiting fro refund.

The airlines have made the payment to Rehlat and I have the proof as i knew the CFO of airlines but Rehlat has not made any refund to me.

Booking ID is 1653369.

I have exchanged for more than 100 emails in past 1 year but rehlat team always says that its in process. I dont know why is it taking 5 months for them to process it when they have received the money against my ticket from the airlines.

This is the last time I am requesting before going to the consumer court.

Need urgent support on same.

Desired outcome: Immediate processing of refund

A
Jul 13, 2021 10:45 am

Please report them we need this company to be closed. they are scammer!

K
3:26 pm

Rehlat - I am still waiting for my refund money from Rehlat

Dear All,

My booking ID 774159 & 774147
I am still waiting for my refund money from Rehlat but they are not replying.
I went one time Kuwait office but they are lying with people and saying complain online because you buy online ticket. Almost 1.5 years completed but no reply.
I don't have trust on Rehlat.
Mobile - 60706518

Desired outcome: My booking ID 774159 & 774147

S
2:29 pm

Rehlat - Refund money

Sir
My family booked a ticket. Booking ID — 685889 April 2020 from Rehalat - due to the pandemic situation ticket cancelled. I contact so many times customer service in Dubai until now no favourable reply /no refund. During this crisis, I lost my job and cannot afford the expenses. raise request but no use, kindly follow and do the needful urgently.

Thanks
[email protected]

Desired outcome: urgent refund

4:57 am

Rehlat - Rehlat Ref. Number RAE254542

Respected Sir / Madam,

My hotel booking as planned using Rehlat.com got cancelled due to their internal issue.

Initially they mentioned the booking was confirmed and then later on the booking got cancelled and after several communications they are in process of refunding the booking amount.

My holiday plan got spoiled because of Rehlat.com's internal issue and was asking them to provide another booking but was refused and later only had the option of refund. Even the refund is getting delayed now.

Booking Details

Update by Muruganmuthu
Jul 10, 2021 3:02 am

Dear team,

Still waiting...?

Communication via email is enough and Rehlat team called to resolve the issue.

5:37 am

Rehlat - Hotel booking cancellation

I booked a hotel with Rehlat and then I cancelled on 23rd June after multiple follow up they mentioned they have refunded the amount and they sent some refund receipt with an authorization code. I had a word with my bank they mentioned the aunth code that they have shared is invalid, I have followed up with them multiple times to check at their end also why it's not refunded it's more than 10 days or issue a voucher which I can use in my next purchase but no luck

Jul 12, 2021 2:54 pm

I checked just now money is reversed to my account thanks for your support

Jul 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Still I haven’t received my money so far and my bank doesn’t have any clue on the auth I’d and transaction I’d and I will require proof of transfer from your bank end

Jul 08, 2021 10:26 am

I have still not received the money as my credit card got expired and now following up with the bank. Rehlat customer care Anji is quite supportive he mentioned to check with the bank and ask for Cheque refund.

I will be waiting for 15 working days post that again will reach out to Rehlat

Jul 07, 2021 5:38 am

My booking reference number is RAE215188

I got my refund thanks rehlat team for support

Rehlat contacts