The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Regus Group / Realty / Realtors — customer service position
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Was offered job position of customer service rep. From home & online. Will have 2 weeks training probation which I was to be paid $900.00/week. Duties included data entry and collecting rental payments from
Europe. I had to submit western union or money gram locations for payments to be transmitted to or send them my personal bank information for these funds to be deposited to & I in turn would have to transfer these funds to them. Seriously?? Of course when I questioned this practice, I did not get a response from dan bernstein (Hr) or alice cowen (Financial manager) who was supposed to be "training" me during the 2 week probation period. Please, please do not be suckered in to their unethical practices. During these hard economic times, it's a shame that companies prey on people who are so eager to get jobs that this sort of practice is intolerable.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Regus Group / Realty / Realtors Complaints & Reviews
- HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud
- Regus Group - dishonest practices
- Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices
- Regus Group - regus group
- Regus Group - office services
- Regus Group - virtual office
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges
- Regus Group - face with victim made by regus as medizane a.s.- inc.