[Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors — customer service position
Was offered job position of customer service rep. From home & online. Will have 2 weeks training probation which I was to be paid $900.00/week. Duties included data entry and collecting rental payments from
Europe. I had to submit western union or money gram locations for payments to be transmitted to or send them my personal bank information for these funds to be deposited to & I in turn would have to transfer these funds to them. Seriously?? Of course when I questioned this practice, I did not get a response from dan bernstein (Hr) or alice cowen (Financial manager) who was supposed to be "training" me during the 2 week probation period. Please, please do not be suckered in to their unethical practices. During these hard economic times, it's a shame that companies prey on people who are so eager to get jobs that this sort of practice is intolerable.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response · Feb 10, 2011
At Regus we have become aware that an entity is trading under our brand name. This is not something we have authorized. Our legal team is currently investigating ‘Regus Realty’ (aka ‘Regus Estates’) and has contacted the relevant authorities. We are clearly concerned about this matter and urge individuals and businesses to avoid engaging with any brands that position themselves as part of a company that they are not. If you are concerned that you are being targeted by an illegitimate organization, please contact the relevant local authorities. For more information on Regus, its brands and products, please visit: http://www.regus.com/?utm_campaign=forums
More Regus Group / Realty / Realtors Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - face with victim made by regus as medizane a.s.- inc.