The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Regus Group — dishonest practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Our company was opening a new office in Nashville, TN, and we had been searching for a small office space to accommodate our two employees. While doing research, we came across the Regus Group, offering us an all-inclusive package in one convenient monthly bill. This was an ideal plan for us. We began our relationship with Regus in October 2008, and after just one month, we were highly disappointed. We began seeing charges for services that were priced much higher than the area average. Getting in touch with the General Manager at that location was nearly impossible. Emails were sent and phone calls placed, and were not returned for days when there was an urgent need for a response. After being disappointed in so many ways, we decided to terminate our relationship with Regus, and move to the private sector where terms were a bit better, and the bills would be more manageable. We received our final bill from Regus, and saw charges that we never agreed to pay. Regus wanted to charge us a “Business Continuation” fee, which, when looking over the T&C, there was nothing specified that we would be charged for something like that. We had no qualms about paying an exit fee, as this is standard, but we were charged an exorbitant amount. While we could have paid a cleaning service somewhere in the amount of $75.00 to clean the office, Regus charged us more than double that price. We felt really let down by Regus, and will never do business with them again, nor refer anyone to their offices.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud
- Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices
- Regus - hidden charges/inefficient billing
- Regus Group - regus group
- Regus Group - office services
- Regus Group - virtual office
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges
- Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position