[Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network — scam billing and contract fine print
Please read this word of caution. I am a victim by hq / regus group network office rentals... If you are considering renting an office or virtual office for a short term from a company called hq... Please be aware of all of the fine print... They will lure you into a great deal, or what appears to be a great deal and then they will hit you with all sorts of fees... First and foremost there is a buried clause in the contract that explains something about a virtual transition when your contract expires... There is no cost or no reference to any details except for the fact that you are tied into hq for another 3 months when your contract ends and you will owe hq / regus network roughly $1, 000 for what they call their transitional virtual office program for which you are basically paying for them to collect your mail... I am sorry... This is a scam and they have no right to do this!!!... You will not find this out until your contract ends and they hit you with it... Be aware that you should deny this clause right from the outset... They claim they need the fees in order to transition your mail in your absense... Scammmmm... The other big thing is that if you do not cancel your office 3 months from your termination date it will automatically renew... Watch out for this because they will do anything they can to lock you in... Just be very clear about what you are being charged... Do not take anything for granted or you will pay!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More HQ / Regus Group Network Complaints & Reviews
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- Regus - hidden charges/inefficient billing 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position