FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

their sick kids had to wait for meds while I did so

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 20 YEARS

I AM A PHARMACIST AND I HAVE NEVER HAD TO STOP AND UNLOAD THE TRUCK WHILE THE DRIVER WATCHED

PEOPLE WAITED FOR THEIR KIDS MEDS WHILE THE PHARMACIST UNLOADED THE TRUCK

NO ONE FROM ULINE CALLED EMAILED OR TOLD ME THIS WAS TO OCCUR

I Will find a better carrier

Nwil

The Truck Unloader

PS mabe you can train you truck drivers to fill Precrtiptions while PHARMACISTS UNLOAD TRUCKS

u-line 2175r beverage center

Purchased this refrigerator in 2011 and just replaced the control board at a cost of $344 for the second time in 2 years after paying $280 the first time. U-Line never returned 3 phone calls to its customer service line and responded to my email contact after 2 days despite claiming a 24 hour turnaround. This is a faulty product with poor customer service.

You need to fill tons of papers in order to cancel the deal

Don’t deal with the company www.uline.com. I have ordered from the company www.uline.com. I placed the big order and received tons of confirmation emails and letters. Now they have faced some problems, because some of the items were out of stock. I understood that the whole deal with them was big problem; therefore I wanted to cancel the whole order. But they told me to fill a lot of papers and other documents. Terrible paper works and the deal was nightmare for me.

Service stinks

We purchased a new uline refrig for our bar a few years ago and have had nothing but trouble. Within the first few months the noise from the compressor became unbearable, the light works once in a while so we keep a flashlight next to the refrig. It was our biggest regret in a very large remodel project After many unsuccessful attempts to contact a uline representative by phone and by email and NEVER getting a response, we finally just chalked it to a 1200 dollar mistake . Since I now design kitchens, I make sure to let everyone know about our experience and never recommend their product to anyone.

• Ge
    geoffreycco Jul 28, 2009

Their products, while trendy, do not last. Don't repair - cut your losses and purchase something else. I sank so much $ into a u-line bar fridge (that came w/ my home). Unfortunately, it was built in, but finally I just had to toss the U-line money pit.

• Ti
    tinkerjax Sep 30, 2009

I recently ordered 10 cases of Gorilla Glue from their site for $360. The site page says QTY/CASE then proceeds to list how many bottles are in a case. I ordered the 10 cases and recieved 7 bottles. I called them and they were condescending and said the price was per bottle. If the price is $34 per bottle then why does it say quantity per case!?! I informed them I will be returning my items and now I will have to pay $20 for return shipping. The customer service rep said in a very condescending tone, "Would you like me to report this problem to headquarters?" when I kindly told her the webpage is very misleading. I didn't even recieve all 10 bottles. Don't order from U-Line!

• Ap
    Appliance Guy May 24, 2010

contact U-Line via www.u-lineservice.com they have a good support group over there.

• Kr
    Krez Jan 11, 2017

I am being charged for something I didn't order, didn't receive and didn't need. Now I am being threatened with collection of the item. I have received conflicting emails. One tells me to disregard any further communications while the matter is being investigated and another states that if I don't pay ASAP my account will be forwarded to collection.
    I am being scammed. I have also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.
    Email from 1/04

I apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Our system will be sending out automated emails to your email address since it is stored on file, but we are working to determine who is responsible for placing this order in your name.

Please disregard future emails sent from the finance department's email address, and have a good day.

Lucas M.
    Accounts Receivable
    Phone: 888-884-6910
    Email: [email protected]

email from 1/11/17
    Please be advised your account is pending review by our Collections Specialist team.
    Uline’s payment terms are N30 and there are one or more invoices aged over 90 days. To avoid further Collections action, please contact us to resolve the outstanding balance today.
    If the payment delay is cash flow related, we may be able to work out a payment plan with your company. We can process electronic checks and credit card payments at no additional cost.
    Did you know you can access invoice copies or make payment online?
    Simply click on the link to get started: www.Uline.com/Signin/Signin
    Customer # : 12817107