Having problems with Regus?

Regus Customer Service Contacts

26 Boulevard Royal, L-2449
Luxembourg
Luxembourg - 60611-1962

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regus Customer Service. Initial Regus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regus. Discuss the issues you have had with Regus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

RegusFraudulent billing by Regus

I leased a shared office space at 6th and Main in Portland, Oregon for a 1-month agreement from 7/1/2020 - 7/31/2020. I then entered into a month-to-month agreement for 8/1/2020 - 8/31/2020 and 9/1/2020 - 9/30/2020, with each agreement having a separate contract. I moved out of my shared office space on 9/30/2020 as per my agreement. On 10/23/2020, my credit card was automatically charged without my authorization for the amount of $589.15. This equates to 2 additional months of rent for 10/1/2020 - 10/31/2020 and 11/1/2020 - 11/30/2020. I assumed that this was in error and contacted my property manager at 6th and Main, who confirmed that my lease had ended on 9/30/2020 and provided documentation to support that. I then contacted Regus Customer Service to correct the billing error and was asked to provide a copy of my contract, which I did. Despite this, the billing error was never corrected. I have since called Customer Service 10+ times, have not been able to speak to an agent, am on hold an average of 1.5 hours per call, sometimes have the option to request a callback due to high call volume but do not receive a callback. I have sent multiple emails asking for help with this issue, and have provided the copy of my contract as supporting documentation, but either do not receive a response to my email, or receive a response stating that I owe payment for October and November 2020 without explanation. I ended my lease on 9/30/2020, moved out of the space, and was assessed an end of lease cleaning fee at that time as well. I also requested return of my retainer (equivalent of 1-month's rent) at the time of my lease's end on 9/30/2020, but Regus is withholding this as well. I am now receiving threatening emails from Regus stating that my overdue payment will be sent to a collection agency and an attorney.

Fraudulent billing by Regus

• Regus's response · Jan 04, 2021

Hi and thank you for escalating. Transparency is key to us and our teams go to great lengths to ensure that any queries are clarified before an agreement is signed.
      I am sorry for the experience that you describe and would certainly like to help. However, you have posted anonymously so I cannot investigate. Could you please contact me at [email protected] with your details?
      Just as a reminder, ending your contract is a simple process which you should confirm through your online account (“Account” section). Your termination will be confirmed shortly after by email. I apologise if you weren’t aware of this.
      Head of Customer Services

RegusMy retainer deposit not refunded

My account is 8706991.
    I was at the Winston Park, Oakville, Ontario, location frpm January 2018 to June 30 2020. Earlier I was at the Regus Toronto Airport location for 5 years plus.
    My deposit for my office has still not been refunded to me. I keep checking at the centre and Donna says she cannot help in this regard and asks me to call the Help desk. I am on the phone waiting several times for half an hour and no one is picking up. This is ridiculous. I will like to complain this to the Consumer and Corporate affairs and file a complaint to the small claims court. I never expected that I will have such a treatment from a company like regus. Hope someone will look at this complaint and get back to me.

Raman Ayyar
    Chartered Accountant
    Raman.[protected]@Gmail.com

• Regus's response · Dec 21, 2020

Hi Raman, I’m sorry to hear you’re disappointed. We fully understand the importance of receiving your refund promptly and have taken measures to make the process as smooth as possible for customers. Requesting your refund is easy; you should log into your online account (i.e. www.regus.com) and select End Agreement, where a specific section for refund request is available. We will then confirm your payment date and amount.
        We refund retainers within 30 days after your end date or refund request date. It’s an automated process. I have checked your account and you retainer refund was requested on 18 December 2020.
        I will see if we can get this refund expedited but we’re in line with our timeline. A member of my team will be in touch very shortly with an update.

Dec 16, 2020

Regus — Very terrible service

Dear Regus Representatives, My name is Hanna from Hyundai E&C, we are leasing on co-working space from...

RegusBilling issue

I have leased a space for over two years with Regus and had always been happy with the local office staff. My lease was up on November 30, 2020 and I terminate the lease and at the time requested the 'mail and telephone' forwarding and decided in mid-October that I would need the service, as due to Covid-19 my industry has been 'crushed' and probably would come back until late 2021. I had contacted customer service and my local office many times on the issue and someone finally got back to me the first week in December to state it had been cancelled and removed. And yet it STILL remains. Can it really be that difficult?

• Regus's response · Dec 16, 2020

Hi Aaron,
          Thank you for bringing this concern to my attention. I am sorry if you no longer wish to take our Business Continuity service. This service is optional, and I will ensure it is removed from your account. A member of my team will contact you to confirm our action. The service was charged in advance and it could be that your request came in after the charge being invoiced. We will of course rectify this.
          Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at [email protected] if I can help further.

Regards,

Dec 08, 2020

Regus — Services

Dear Regus Support Team, We would like to bring this to your attention that Internet services are not...

Nov 09, 2020

Regus — Virtual office service

I wanted to share my experience that I had with Regus. I started a virtual office service on Nov 1st, 2016 at...

Nov 06, 2020

Regus — Collections with insufficient notice/usage

I wanted to rent a virtual office from Regus. I never set foot in the office, and one day I receive a...

RegusOffice in Palo Alto

During the pandemic lockdowns, regus offered a relief package for 2 months 50% off the check. However, as a customer when we reply their emails saying yes we want to join, they never accept but reply in 20 days saying that the offer expired.
        So you offer in the first place? Their customer relationship is terrible. They reply to simple emails in one month, and mostly saying that we are working on it. So next month hopefully you hear about them. And its always too late.

• Updated by volkanK · Nov 06, 2020

Hi,
            Thank you responding here very quickly. However, with your emails and support inquiries you reply in a month (that is 30 days!) so because of your inadequate customer support, we miss a lot of opportunities.
            Again, I am not complaining about the circumstances that pandemic has caused, I am complaining about your terrible customer support. If it was so great, why are we talking here?

• Regus's response · Nov 02, 2020

Hi, I am sorry that you feel so disappointed. The situation is unprecedented and challenging, to all of us. For many of our customers, the abrupt change in circumstances has led to difficulty. There have been many variations to lockdown rules and we are proud to have supported tens of thousands of organizations with immediate discounts at the time of greatest need. However, we are not providing any relief package at this time.
            We have kept our buildings operational throughout the period, and are open for business, always have been and will be here for our customers going forward.
            Thank you.
            Head of Customer Services
            NB: Please remember that you can review your agreement, invoices, check and amend your services at any time through your online account (www.myregus.com)

Oct 26, 2020

Regus — Virtual office

I have had months of misery trying to reach a Regus Manager. My account number is 7339927. I contacted them...

Oct 24, 2020

Regus — Refund my retainer

(Update) Do not delete my post! I told you my account number is 9054006! I sent Briana of Regus an email...

Oct 14, 2020

Regus — No one answering the phone

I have an account with Regus at 6080 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045 address. I had a customer who sent a...

RegusRegus virtual office - I do not recommend.

UPDATE: Regus underperforms again.

This is has been a 30+ day fiasco of deflection, obstruction and broken promises. I received this email from Regus 10 days ago:

[Regus] "I hope that you had a good weekend and that you are well. I'm sorry for the delay in your refund. I checked on Friday and it still showed as "pending" in our system. I just now checked and it shows it's complete. Please allow 3-5 banking days from today for it to reflect on your account."

10 days later, no indication the payment to me has transacted.

I do NOT recommend Regus as a vendor. Their back office - accounting and customer service is absolutely horrible.

• Regus's response · Oct 05, 2020

Hi Thomas, we are on it. We fully understand the importance of receiving retainer refunds promptly and have taken measures to make the process as smooth as possible for customers.
              Requesting your refund is easy. You can log into your online account (i.e. www.regus.com), select End Agreement, where a specific section for refund request is available. We will then confirm your payment date and amount.
              You should receive your refund within 30 days after your end date. It’s an automated process. However, we will ask you to go through some security steps as part of our fraud-prevention policy.
              I understand it’s now been longer than 30 days, so will check personally what happened and will revert. Apologies, in advance, for this delay.
              Best,
              Head of Customer Service

• Mi
              Mishael Kim Oct 24, 2020

This is exactly what I had. They told me to wait because it is under processing. When I contacted them, I need to another time because the process should be started over. I just want to return my retainer back from them... I want to hear who succeed to get back their retainer and how long it took and how many times they requested the process...

Oct 01, 2020

Regus — Virtual office contract

My company, Account number: 9422072, enrolled in an agreement on December 27, 2018 for the 2019 year...

RegusAsked to pay 1 year for a service we never used.

I have contacted them online then an agent named Mary Rose kept on pushing me for the discount even if I told her I was busy. She asked me to fill out some stuff and she will just add others later.
            Then my sister was supposed to pay for the downpayment in cash at Rockwell but they asked for a credit card so we said we will not continue. She didn't bother tell me how to cancel. Instead, she gave me a site to log in. I checked once. Now they want me to pay a year for something we never used.

• Regus's response · Sep 25, 2020

Hi Judith,
                Thanks for escalating this. Transparency is key to us and our teams go to great lengths to ensure that any queries are clarified before an agreement is signed.
                You signed a virtual office agreement with us in February 2020, for 12 months. These details represent a formal, business commitment.
                Please understand that we cannot cancel agreements and some advanced warning is necessary should you wish to end with us.
                Ending your membership is a simple process though: Log into your Regus account, click on “Accounts” followed by “End Agreement.” Your termination will be confirmed shortly after by email.
                I apologise if you weren’t aware of this. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] so I can help further.

Regards,

Sep 18, 2020

Regus — Misleading info, hidden charges & incorrect invoice

I am not sure if there is missmanagement here or an organized way to collect money?! I can see a lot of...

Sep 13, 2020

Regus — Office contract

I am a paying customer at this location since December 2017. Recently (May 2020) I extended my company'...

RegusRetainer refund

I paid two retainers each for 793.05 in March and May. I moved out of the office in Montreal in Robert Bearaussa end of June. However, I still don't have the retainer back after 3 months. If you don't want to give it back, please inform me so I can take a legal action through my lawyer to get reimbursement

Thanks,

Sati

Retainer refund
              Retainer refund

Sep 09, 2020

Regus — Desk at fleet street London

I signed a 6 month contract for a desk in January this year. The contract I had asked to last only 6 month...

Sep 08, 2020

Regus — Billed for canceled services

I took a tour of the Regus Workplace building at 309 Fellowship Road, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 on...

RegusI am complaining about changing my office

Since I need to stay home to take care of my daughter until schools are open I don't need my space for now. I have a clause in my contract (No. 41 in the attached picture) that lets me to change my room in the center and go to another room. But they say the word "move" here means "upgrading"!!!
                I want my room to be changed to a shared room. Whenever I need a bigger room again I will ask to change to a bigger room again.
                I have attached the picture of a part my contract in which it gives me the right to change my room.

I am complaining about changing my office

• Regus's response · Aug 25, 2020

Hi Siamak, thank you for getting in touch. Transparency is key to us and our teams go to great lengths to ensure that any queries are clarified before an agreement is signed.
                    I understand you are willing to downsize. You are however committed to your current agreement which will expire on the end date that is displayed on it (ad which you should confirm online). At that point, you have complete flexibility to resize your product requirements and are welcome to start the conversation with your Community team now. These changes will take effect upon renewal.
                    Please remember that you can check your agreement, amend services, make meeting room bookings, review and pay all your invoices at any time through your online account, available at www.regus.com.
                    Should there be anything further I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at [email protected]