Anshita vijay Feb 02, 2010

My order was ITBC09180287.I had maid the payment in the 1st week of December 2009.I have not received my order yet.I had also called at the Customer Care several times but all that went in vain.Please co-operate otherwise i'll be compelled to take some legal action.

sauravk_aj Jan 16, 2010

i was told that if i book 2 set of reebok kit i will get 2 coupoun of rs.5000 each as a free gift but now they said it will be available at [email protected] and i m unable 2 get that coupoun and i want my free gift coupoun. so please help me in getting my coupoun back

• So
    sourabh monga Nov 10, 2009

hello sir, i bought a reebok shoe from conought place delhi india.
    article no-rb 807 hsv/moj r271333
    shoe no-[protected]
    the shoe has a mfg. defect its pasting is not bein done properly and the
    logo is getting torned.
    i went to the conought place store and he didnt even talked to me properly
    and he said bring the bill but i dont have the bill so kindly please help me
    in solving my problem. i hope your value your customer and give me a
    positive reply.
    sourabh monga
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Pr
    pravin k. Oct 27, 2009

Purchased Rebok sports shoes on 11/08/2009 from Skyspace enterprices Mumbai under 40% discount offer.
    With in month black sole came out.Therefore unable to use.Can you resolve this or can we get Reebok phone no. to lodge the complaint.

Pravin

022-[protected]
    [protected]

• Fa
    farrukh Oct 22, 2009

i have purchaced ono reebok shoe from reebok shop sahara mall gugaon, haryana, india
    @3600/-but after 5 month the pasting of shoe comes out and upper side becaome fade, , when i went shop for complaint, they told me after recieve my shoe plzz come after 15 days but after 20 days i recieved my shoes with change of upper side fade part, , when i asked to shopkeeper about this problems he said this is not manufacturere problem we cant do anything for this,
    sir, this is not fair i am very angry with your company

• Fi
    firecrakr1967 Sep 28, 2009

I bought a pair of reebok and have purchased reebok all most all the time i like the reebok shoes. I just bought a new pair two months ago and the soul is starting to come off on the the left shoe. i've tried shoe goo and that didnt work

• Ks
    k.s.u.u.p Aug 23, 2009

Hi All

Watchout --> Reebok — poor quality/expensive/worst service

Guys/Gals i am writing this make you aware of the quality and service that i have experienced, and i dont want anyone else to experience the same.

Reebok Photos are attached

Satya Prakash Aug 05, 2009

Dear same with me.
    I do not know my show code but it happened exactly the same.
    I got it at 2000 where it was actually 2600 Rs product.
    It is a complete waste. Only saved 600 and I could not use even for 4 months. I am a working professional. So i can use it only on Friday (casual dress) .
    I used it for 2 months in Gym. Otherwise there was not much use.

• Ri
    ritesh93526 Jul 06, 2009

i purchase recently a shoe from rebok exclusive.in that the tecnology is dmx ride but i cant able to find my shoe on any of the site.did he gave me the old model.is that model was banned by the company.

it cost me rs 2990

James Jun 26, 2009

Reebox's DMXMAX shoes purchase 5 months age have major sole failure. THe heel and front of the shoe have collapsed inward making the shoe unusable. Returned shoes to where purchased. They informed me that the problem was a manufacture defect and I would have to contact Reebok!

• Je
    Jeewan Verma Feb 12, 2009

I brought a Jacket worth Rs. 1979 from Reebok Shopwroom at that time they had scheme of 40% off on original prise Rs. 3299 form the Reebok showroom situated in Mittal Mega Mall, Panipat (Haryana) on dated 16.01.2009. The above Jacket was torned back portion has been due to manufacturing defect / sub standred quality. Subsequently I approached the Reebok showroom to exchange of the Jacket but they have denied for replacement of the Jacket.
    It is, therefore, requested to make necessary arrangements to exchange the same please.

• Ne
    ney ney Feb 11, 2009

i boght a jersey from the end zone in pueblo colorado the numbers on the front an back started coming off the first wash took it back got a nother came home washed the second by hand and it done the same thing just worse

Sankar Jan 25, 2009

I advise everyone in Trivandrum not to purchase from RBK showroom near PMG... I went there yesterday to buy floaters and i didn't see the professionalism of RBK...you can see the glue on its sole... they seemed to be factory outlet items... So better don't go for REEBOK!!! I went for a local brand... felt that is worth than paying 1000+ bucks for the factory outlet stuff, low quality stuff!!! People are not just looking for REEBOK brand... but the QUALITY!!! if you lack quality... the brand name RBK will wash off for sure!!! SO BEWARE RBK!! anyways am gonna tell this to my friends, never to purchase from Trivandrum RBK shop!!!

From this forum i can perceive that its not just Trivandrum. Navi Mumbai, Indonesia... and many more face the same issue!

Thanks
    Sankar

• Fe
    ferdi Dec 28, 2008

I brought a RBK cricket bat from mr.Price Sport. the bat is not given enough oil etc. so i have to do it myself but while using the mallet I also brought as mr.Price Sport i discovered that the bat is beginning to crack and i'm afraid that it's going to break. does anyone know what I can do about it?

• Ro
    Rohit Saini Nov 17, 2008

I bought a Reebok Cap from J.K. Stores Chandigarh on 10/10/08 of Rs 599/-. The colour of cap started fading from top in a month only after just one time washing. The whole colour is not faded but in patches the colour is fading. Now i stay away to some other place and will go back to chandigarh next month. If there is benefit in writing here. Are any of the officials seeing this. Tell me what to do.

• Ti
    Tins Aug 09, 2008

your ###ing ### shoes are no match for nike brand shoes your ###ing ### reebok you just like a terrorist and robber you rob our money, REEBOK JUST A MONEY ROBBER, JUST SELLING ###ING ### SHOES THAT'S SO EXPENSIVE AND SMELLY ALSO ITCHY, THEY ARE ROBBER

• Ti
    Tins Aug 09, 2008

it's just a ###ing ### shoes, after i buy it, i wear it's just three days, after that it's produce the worst smell i've ever smell, i wash it but it became more worse the shoes became looks poor, make itchy also expensive in indonesia, it's cost until 400000 but the quality is sucker

• Ve
    Venkateswara Raju Aug 08, 2008

As per your record it is showing that order is fully dispatched but till today i have not received any order

My order no: s-[protected]-b

I hope you will track it

Thanking you.

• Ga
    Garry Worrell Apr 05, 2008

tennis shoes I purchased began squeaking and this has been very annoying-both squeak

• Ya
    yatin vasoya Feb 19, 2008

I bought a pair of sandles worth RS 714 .00 from reebok show room at that time they had scheme of 40% off on orignal prise 1190.00 .After 12 days i founded it manufecture defective so i climed for it on 5th or 6th of february to showroom deler my clime is passed on 18th of february now this scheme is off. so they do not replced my sandles . Now they are saying that you need pay 1190.00 the original prise of sandles or you can buy any other product worth of RS 714.00. But i do not need of their any other product i need my sandles back on worth of RS 714.00.Because i have bought it on scheme so i need a behalf that scheme.

plese try to take action on it as possible as fast.Because i dont have any other sandle to wear.

Addrese of Reebok Show Room

Gallopse Shopping mall,
    Near Ishcon Temple ,
    S.G. Highway,
    Ahmedabad.

• Su
    Surag Jan 19, 2008

I have bought a Reebok, Jeans worth Rs.1800/- from Reebok Exclusive Showroom in Trivandrum and within in one week of purchase its master buckle broken (brass buckle !), into two pieces, and now i am not able to use the jeans. I normally used to wear Trigger jeans worth only Rs.700/-, and this costly jeans of mine has not even served me for a week!!!

I advice everyone not to buy this brand...

• Vi
    vishal Nov 24, 2007

brought shoes from reebok kapurthala showroom showroom within a week the sole came out .the shop keeper kept the shoes for month but nothing was done.

• Is
    Ismail halvadwala Jun 30, 2007

I purchased rebook shoes 4 months back. The stitching of the shoes have come out. This is a manufacturing defect. On contacting the dealer he has informed me that this comes under wear and tear and refused to rectify it.

• Ra
    Ravi Singh May 24, 2007

I have bought a pair of floaters (Reebok) from the registered showroom of reebok at Panvel (Navi Mumbai). After a week only, sole has come out and now the shop owner is not attending my call properly.