Reebok Easy Tone Shoes — shoes only last 4 weeks
I bought a pair of Reebok Easy Tones, I wore them for my 1 hour a day walk for 4 weeks. The bottom of the shoe wore off into the air pocket of the sole and the shoes were not longer any good. I exchanged them for another pair and the same thing is happening again, these shoes are 4 day away from being 4 weeks old. I love the shoes and feel the difference walking in them but I can not afford $99.00 every 4 weeks for shoes. I am very disappointed and I'm sure this is happening to others. I think Reebok should have to make a better product.
More Reebok Easy Tone Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - defective shoes!
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - poor quality control
- Reebok - not getting back my shoe in warranty period!
- Reebok Shoes - reebok commercial
- Reebok EasyTones - pain from shoes
- Reebok - inappropriate and belittling
- Reebok Shoes - change the color
- Reebok - jogging pants shrinking in length
- Reebok India - poor quality defective shoe
- Reebok International - reebok shoe model number 114891057