Red Lobstertake out order

M

Called location at 9:15pm to order takeout for 3 people. Was put on hold for 10 minutes when no one answered I hung up and recalled. Upon calling a 2nd time I explained to person what happened they put me on hold again to transfer my call and when answered I was told that they no longer can do a take out after 9:30. Please explain to me why your hours of operation are 11:00am to 10:00pm and I was refused service. Would this have happened if we were dining in. I think not!!! Please explain this policy not understanding.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Feb 09, 2012

The one and only time I went to Red Lobster, I ate at the location on Ala Moana in the mid afternoon, There were only three or four tables eating at the time and Dog the Bounty Hunter was there. Now that is a reason to be upset; you try to eat sitting across from a mug like that.

• Im
    IMD1 Feb 07, 2012

The practice varies by location Marlene. Though RL is not franchised but company owned and operated by Darden, the hours of operation and ordering vary depending on management.

MARLENE BRESNAN Feb 07, 2012

Spoke to Red Lobster concerning my takeout issue and they informed me that is not there standard practice. Their operation time for all food orders are until closing hours. They seem to value, respect and understand there customers and this shows the true pride they take in there restaurant.

• VJCALKINS Jan 28, 2012

Well now you'll all be sick for a week because I've just posted a profile pic on here :) LMMFAO !!!

• VJCALKINS Jan 28, 2012

Is this subject really that serious, I don't think so !

• VJCALKINS Jan 28, 2012

It's a cancerous mole ### !!

• VJCALKINS Jan 28, 2012

why are you singling me out Dizzle ? I do have the right to state my opinion just as you do...leave me alone already !

• VJCALKINS Jan 28, 2012

UUMMM...I didn't even have an argument :/

• Im
    IMD1 Jan 27, 2012

Besides having worked in food service through college, I once owned a small restaurant and frequently go out to eat. Seeing it from both perspectives, I never dine in a place within one hour of closing time. To me, a 10:00 closing time means the kitchen breaks down at 9:30 and the wait staff starts vacuuming at 10:30. In which case, I never look forward to having a lengthy dining experience...I order take-out and enjoy a drink while the food is being prepared.

• VJCALKINS Jan 27, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH...I WAS BEING VERY RESPECTFUL, TIL ALL YOU BABIES ON HERE HAD TO HAVE YOU FUN AT MY EXPENSE...

• VJCALKINS Jan 26, 2012

What BIG language for such a small person, get a life DRIZZLE !!!

• VJCALKINS Jan 26, 2012

I think it's pretty obvious why you feel like it's lame because your obviously to insecure to add a pic yourself :p Also every one has an opinion ...I'm sure you've heard about those and ###S...no ?

OH, BTW...WHERE'S ALL UR PICS :/

Your all ignorant...I'm out

• VJCALKINS Jan 26, 2012

@ toad stool...wtf ever...GROW UP !

• VJCALKINS Jan 26, 2012

@ iron muffy...Oops my bad on the pic, Any idea how much cash those bars & restaurants would lose in even a half hour 7 nights a week...no happy GM's there. Why must there always be a few ### STARTERS on these comment boards ?

@ SQUIBS Effff u a hole, not true ...u sit down...little one :/

• VJCALKINS Jan 26, 2012

I disagree with Iron Muffin, they have to serve food right up til the door closes.

MarcS23 Jan 18, 2010

Called in a take our order something I do twice a month.

As usual was asked what I wanted, sides, name and phone number.

Then told 20 minutes or so which is normal.

I arrived to be told no order had been called in.

I then whipped out my cell phone and showed him call history with Red Lobster call.

Very least this establishment which I was frequently could do is offer an apology and or a discount for inconvenience.

Had they done either I would continue to redeem my credit card points for Red Lobster gift cards.