Red Lobster Wauwatosastay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer

When I worked at Red Lobster Wauwatosa from February 1996 to June 1996, The white waitresses were acting like ###, The black man manager Ed Travis was an ### hole, biracial kitchen manager Johnny Moore was a Uncle Tom and a sellout married to a white woman.Johnny is making kitchen co-workers do other peoples jobs that is not part of their job description, My job description was splitting and peeling shrimp.Johnny had me Baking Bread(Garlic Cheese Bread), Scrubbing the kitchen floor with bleach like Cinderella, Making me do crab legs, and Making me do truck, that was not part of my job description!!!That's why I quit Red Lobster Wauwatosa because of Johnny Moore actions.When I split and peel shrimp at Brown Deer Red Lobster, The white lady manager Melinda Vander Vieran was a ###, Jim Lubinski a white man Asst Mgr was a ###in ### hole and Dawn the white lady Dining Room Manager was a ### making co-workers to do other co-workers jobs that's not part of their job description!!!A black guy dishwasher named Louis Bledsoe, Dawn a white lady dining room manager and A white guy dishwasher named William Mancini was bossing Louis
Bledsoe around, Louis was fed up with them and cussed them out calling Dawn a ### and he got fired that same day, In 1994 A black co-worker named Dwight Williams, Everytime Melinda, Jim, and Dawn tell Dwight to do someone else's job he tell them that's not part of his job, Saturday Morning Dawn the Dining Room Manager sent Jeremy the broil person home because of his overtime hours, Dawn pulled Dwight from breading shrimp to do broil, The last minute before Red Lobster started to open, Dawn told Dwight to bake bread, Dwight had a talk with Dawn, I overheard their conversation behind the closed door Dwight telling Dawn that's not part of his job, Dwight kept telling Dawn over and over that's not part of his job, Then he walked out saying I'm not coming back!!!I quit in December 1994 because Melinda was cutting my hours.Melinda told Breader Antoine to go grab a dessert out of refrigerator, Antoine was mad and angry with Melinda, Antoine slammed the refrigerator door loud when he grabbed the dessert, Melinda had a talk with Antoine, Antoine snapped on Melinda and went off on Melinda, telling her that's not part of his job, Antoine Bluntson told Melinda he's not coming back then walked out.Dawn got transferred to Red Lobster Greendale in 1994.Jim quit in 1995, In 1995 Melinda got fired for stealing money from Red Lobster and I found out that she hated black people, That's why Melinda was doing those wrongful actions to me and the other black co-workers and It came back to haunt Melinda.Red Loster Restaurant and Red Lobster Management are full of ### and full of white trash!!!

• Er
    Eric P W Mar 20, 2011

Apparently, you are the one with the racist attitude. Nothing but 'White' this and 'Black' that. What is wrong with being bi-racial or being married to someone of another race? Perhaps, your own racism is the reason for your general dissatisfaction with your experience with Red Lobster. I recommend seeing a shrink. You need it.

• Re
    Rennard Cotton Nov 30, 2015

Eric P W, You don't know me like that. Your own racism got you talking crazy against black and white.You the one have the racist attitude!!! I dare you to work at Red Lobster, I bet they will treat you like crap!!!