Real Canadian Superstorethere is only one ride on scooter, has only been one there for two years now

C

I am disabled and rely completely on there being a Ride On, there for me at the Westwinds Superstore, I have taken this to Management, the response I get is " Yes, We've taken this to Head Office and they are not doing anything about it"
On Monday July 3rd, I make my way with difficulty to the Customer Service area and I am elated to see that the scooter is there. I sit on it and the light will not come on. I ask the woman at the counter, she told me that when she came in she noticed that it had not been plugged, so she had just plugged it in. I sat on it for 30 minutes waiting for it to charge and it was just not able to go. My problem doesn't just mean I have to wait, I use a service for the disabled community Access Calgary, they were scheduled to pick me up at 11. 00 am, I sat on the scooter, with flat battery at 10.00 am and it was 10.35, I had 8 items to get. One good thing is that the staff did get my items. Total bill was $27.00, I normally spend over $100 /week. So SuperStore yo lost some revenue and I am getting really fed up with the lack of interest in this store having only one scooter. I try to get there early to beat the others. I have been there and older people with canes are waiting for me to arrive back from my shopping, I say to them, there isn't much power left, it should be recharged. In Manotick Ontario there were there scooters Imagine!