Having problems with Re/Max?

Re/Max reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2006. The latest review Real estate agent attitude was posted on Sep 23, 2021. The latest complaint Unethical Behavior was resolved on Sep 12, 2021. Re/Max has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 117 reviews. Re/Max has resolved 38 complaints.

Re/Max Customer Service Contacts

5075 S. Syracuse Street
Denver, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Re/Max Customer Service. Initial Re/Max complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Re/Max above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Re/Max. Discuss the issues you have had with Re/Max and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Re/Max Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

RE/MAX Realty Select, Naples, FL — had to pay $850.00 for two unnecessary appraisals due to real estate agents poor/lack of follow up.

I have been struggling to buy a HUD foreclosed home for 4 months with the "help" of RE/MAX Realty Select in...

ReMax of Valenciaillegal actions of agents

ReMax of Valencia a real estate company is now the home of broker Susan Kline who previously worked for Prudential California Realty. Susan Kline has been sued for fraud, negligence, violation of civil codes protecting tenants and more when she was the property manager working for One West Bank/IndyMac Mortgage Services, Inc. and Detusche Bank National Trust Co.

PaulV8 Nov 01, 2011

Update: Monster Mowers, Inc., is now technically located in Palmdale, CA. and Field Asset Services, Inc. has been named in two other lawsuits for breaking into people's home and theft. It seems they sell people's expensive belongings and divvy up the profits with the banks. How you'd like to find your jewelry and other precious items in someone else's house because they purchased them at a thieves' auction? SHAME ON THESE ###.

PaulV8 Nov 01, 2011

Susan Kline actuallly put a lien on a senior citizens house, one of her victims, so she could pay her falsified attorney's fees. Is this a realtor that you'd trust with your most precious belonging, your home? ReMax of Valencia should be ashamed to call Kline one of their agents.

RE/MAX Westcoastthey charge too much money

The real-estate industry is no longer only battling with the Competition Bureau. It is now fighting amongst itself, with one of the country’s largest firms starting a campaign against part-time agents.

Michael Polzler, head of Re/Max Ontario-Atlantic Canada, launched a new offensive this week with an advertising blitz in the greater Toronto area that says: “Warning! Don’t use a part-time agent.”

The campaign follows a letter Mr. Polzler paid to have printed in The Real Estate Magazine, an industry publication. In the letter, he declares it’s time to “take back the industry” and calls for the creation of new requirements for agents such as increased education, a one-year apprenticeship program and a referral program that would allow inactive realtors to transfer clientele to full-time professionals for a fee.

“I don’t believe part-time agents can do the job, ” he said in an interview. “Many consumers use part-time agents without ever knowing it. If an agent doesn’t do at least one deal per quarter, they are not active in the business, excluding the obvious people like managers.

“Someone who has a non-real-estate, full-time job should not be allowed to handle the largest financial transaction most people make in their lifetime. You have taxi drivers with real-estate licences and that’s not cool, ” Mr. Polzler said.

Re/Max Ontario-Atlantic Canada’s campaign for more professionalism in the industry comes as the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) continues a legal battle with the Competition Bureau.

The government watchdog has launched a complaint with the Competition Tribunal over what it says are anti-competitive practices. The case revolves around the Multiple Listing Service system owned by CREA and responsible for about 90% of the transactions in Canada.

Last week, CREA passed new rules that will allow consumers to decide how much they use an agent on a deal and allow them to conduct parts of a transaction without using an agent at all. But the case is still proceeding because the bureau maintains the new MLS rules can be changed by the local boards or CREA itself.

Phil Soper, chief executive of Brookfield Real Estate Services, which operates Royal LePage and La Capitale, wondered whether Re/Max’s proposals would further antagonize the bureau.

“It flies in the face in the face of concerns about competition. We are an industry that is full of diversity. There are many models in which our profession is practiced. To state that lower fee-charging realtors who adopt a different model have no place is similar to saying only high-priced lawyers should exist. You can’t say people shouldn’t have the opportunity to hire somebody who is less experienced.”

Some in the industry suggest Mr. Polzler’s proposed business model is an attempt to squeeze out smaller agents as well as being a marketing campaign for full-service brokers. The industry faces consolidation in anticipation of CREA’s new rules.

But Mr. Polzler says he’s been talking about non-producing agents for a year. He gives the example of Toronto, where 20% of realtors with the Toronto Real Estate Board didn’t complete a deal in 2009. Some brokerages have 70% of agents doing less than a deal a quarter, he added.

“Nobody is suggesting these people not be licenced, ” said Mr. Polzler. Part-timers could stay in the industry, but on the referral basis, he suggested.

Don Lawby, chief executive of Century 21 Canada, conceded the numbers of agents in Canada does look odd on the surface. There are 98, 000 agents or about one agent for every 336 people, including children and people who aren’t home buyers.

“There are some people who get a licence and just elect to keep it active without practicing, ” Mr. Lawby said, adding the qualification for being a realtor should be having a licence and knowledge about the market.

“That could include part-time people, ” said Mr. Lawby. “I’m sure there are part-time people who perform in a better fashion than some full-time people.”

Sherri Saad,ReMaxsherri saad

Since there is no way to remove my complaint from this website...I am formally withdrawling my complaint. After speaking again with the realtor, she apparently was not aware of the situation. She had'nt been to the house in a few months, and it was'nt her that did that. Someone else must have done it. Regardless, my advise to anyone would be...don't ever try to sell a house you live 800 miles away from! Too much stress

Sherri Saad, ReMax — forced entry, destruction of property, and negligence

I hired a realtor to sell my 2 inherited homes in MI ( I live in Illinois). After receiving a picture of 2...

REMAX of Valencia, CAconcealment

ReMax of Valencia real estate company is now the home of broker Susan Kline who previously worked for Prudential California Realty. Susan Kline has been sued for fraud, negligence, violation of civil codes protecting tenants and more when she was the property manager working for OneWest Bank/IndyMac Mortgage Services, Inc. and Detusche Bank National Trust Co. The case involved illegal eviction attempts by the parties along with illegal actions perpetrated by Field Asset Services of Austin, Texas and Monster Mowers of Lancaster, CA, a trash out service company owned by Matthew Jay Cohick. Visit http://onewestbankfraud.com for more information on this story and many more outlining the illegal actions mortgage services are taking against American citizens.

Does ReMax of Valencia condone the actions of its agents?

• Do
            Don't Trust Apr 16, 2013

yes the broker for Remax stands behind his agents even when they are doing something wrong and acting against the clients best interests.

PaulV8 Apr 14, 2011

By the way, realtor Susan Kline is NOW trying to STEAL the newly acquired home of the senior citizen/combat veteran who sued her after he was forced to experience the illegal eviction attempts and threats perpetrated by Kline and her co-defendants. The man's partner was actually assaulted when Cohick and his Monster Mowers' ### showed up to trash out the house when the couple was living legally in it. Susan Kline concealed the information of the people doing all the wrongdoings and then she went onto to defame the victims in her emails to her cohorts.

Remax, Advantageanother home foreclosure

Agent Allison West with Remax Advantage in Redlands CA and her recommended loan agent Virgil Kyle (now dba Virgil Kyle LLC in Aliso Viejo)guided me into a very bad real estate experience, I trusted her in selling my home and with the $80, 000 equity she recommended a condo and arranged a home inspection, that clearly was designed to mislead an inexperienced buyer. The condo ended up with a leaky roof and a leaky dishwasher that caused a horrific mold problem that cost me thousands of dollars to clean up, because the home warranty was also shady. Virgil Kyle's loan was indeed a very bad loan (an option ARM) that eventually ended up in a foreclosure. It was a very dark chapter in my life, but I doubt, that Allison and Kyle see it that way, I trusted them to look out for my best interest. I am still in disbelief, that everything turned out so devastating. Allison and Virgil ensured me that I had a Home warranty insurance, but when I called, it was a wrong company and business. It took me several phone calls just to find out who the company actually was.

And of course, once I located them, they came out, and of course the claim was denied, because mold is not covered under the policy.

Was I a victim of some unfortunate circumstances, or was I deliberately misinformed and taken advantage of?

I feel it was the latter and I am very disappointed in the the service I received from people that I entrusted with one of the most important decisions in my life when I needed expert help the most. I think the $20, 000 in real estate commission was not well earned.

Respond

Remax True Advantageproperty management dont..

I hire this realtor to manage my property, soon he took over he broke the contract, refused to answer my calls, charge me repairs unecessary, and always send me rent payment late and less money every month with not explaination, he is making treat that he is going to take my house if i keep filling complaint against him, i am trying to terminate contract with the realtor and he refuses. Please to anybody do not used this company or the Realtor they are crooks..

• Co
                Complete Crooks Feb 08, 2011

they did the same to my friend they are dishonest, and unprofesional anybody in augusta used another company. they go by Augusta Homes for sale, and Remax True Advantage. and to anybody dont give up just taking to court.

• Cr
                Crook Realtor Augusta GA Dec 10, 2010

thank you for letting me know, but i hear about that company before.. DONT USED...

Re Max — real estate agent ripped me off

Jim Supples RE/MAX UNITED 10650 Scripps Ranch Blvd, Suite 112 San Diego, CA 92131 DRE LIC #: [protected] I...

Remaxethical practice

My property manager recently placed a "For Rent" sign outside a house that I own on the west side of Los Angeles. The sign was replaced while my manager was on vacation for a few days with a "For SALE" sign from REMAX, listing The Williamson Team as the real estate agents. I called them and they denied knowledge of this, but said that they had lost a sign. REMAX has cost me income from this misplaced sign, plus the cost of having to replace the "For Rent" sign that was taken.

REMAX of Fort Wayne — unreasonable business practices

"Listed my house with them. Agents (both 30 year vets) both tried to pigeon-hole an offer to me when they...

Remax of the Poconos/Timber Trails Rentalsheisty practices

Some friends and I rented home from Remax of the Poconos at Timber Trails/Lake Naomi, and they were a little unethical when it came to the deposit return.

They gave us a an instruction packet with the incorrect checkout time (NOON), which resulted in their cleaning service coming before we were gone. Because of this, they deducted a cleaning penalty from our deposit. The reason I was given was because our contract said 10am. While this may be true, the fact remains that they gave us the wrong information, and none of us thought to cross-reference the contract during our stay, because we were told that their info packet would have everything we needed.

We did contact them, but it let only to unprofessional/very not nice replies - the highlights of which included non-responses at first, then them admitting that they messed up but said that they're shouldn't be accountable; and finally them implying that we shouldn't be upset, because they only took a small amount from us. In the end we were penalized $35, which is not a big amount, but as with most things it's the principle. No amount of money is acceptable to wrongly take from people.

As renters, we leave ourselves pretty vulnerable with regards to paying everything upfront, and we can only trust that the realty agents will be honorable about it. This was definitely not the case with Re/Max of the Poconos. It was only $35 for us, but I'm sure there are many other clerical errors that they can make that could result in higher fines. I would highly caution against doing business with these folks.

Remaxunlawful entry

This is a women that has abosolutely no regard for any other human being, and only cares about her commission. We have a land lord who was aboslutely incredible, but I don't think she realized who she was doing business with. The realitor our land lord chose, Cindy King, is a pitbull at best...There was no written notification for intent to sale, or 24 hour written notice of showing the home. She accused us of being unwilling to work with them on showing the house. When in fact my wife stayed home from work one day to be available to show the home, and the people didn't show up. Because we wanted to help our land lord, we allowed them to reschedule for the next morning, so then I had to miss work to be home for this. Cindy's problem is she looks at tenants as not important. I understand that this house is owned by someone else and they have the right to sale it. However this is and has been my families home for 2 years. Our son took his first steps here, and we brought our daughter home from the hospital to this house. To come in, on 3 days notice and demand full reign of how things were going to work was off putting and completely disrespectful of the situation at hand. Especially when we had already paid February's rent when we were notified this was all happening. There needs to be some sort of laws giving tenants the opportunity to move before they are put in the position to have strangers walk through there home consistantly. Realitors also need to realize that these homes they are trying to sale having people living there, that have feelings and memories that are precious. Handling things delicately would have gotten her a lot further with us.

3 Responses
                    • Gi
                      giovanis Sep 09, 2014

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing you because I would like to file a report and complaint about REMAX company. More specifically, during the period 18 June 2017- 17 June 2017 I rent an apartment in Lucca of Italy through your agency. I was working on my Ph.d in England and I moved in Lucca the current year in order to work as a Post-doc Researcher. During the contract I paid one month rent in agency and two months deposit (1, 100 Euros) to landlord as it is expected and happens everywhere. In June 17 I left Lucca and went back to Greece and I asked the Landlord to give back the deposit (I gave him photocopy of the official bank account to put the money) after any damages caused. Since then until now there is no answer from him and the agency did nothing to help me. More specifically, I was sending him messages and calling him and I was asking him what happened and no answer. I started a round of email exchanges with the agency and they told me that they will solve the problem but actually they didn’t nothing they, just got my money. If there was a damage neither agency nor landlord said anything. And if there is I would like to see proofs (photos with dates and official documents that support this), because I took photos before I leave the house as I do not trust anyone including agencies, who do not support the customer and the only thing they know is to get the money (in my case). I have all the documents (agreement document with the fee payment to agency and the contract of the rent). Also I am sending you the email I have exchanged with two agents in Italian and I translated in English. I am sending you this report because I cannot find any solution and there is absolutely zero support to customers like me. In addition as you will see in the emails he said that we arranged a meeting in Lucca. Since one week ago I came to Bologna to stay for a year to work with some professors in University for Bologna and university of Verona. On Friday 5th of September I send him and message that I am coming the next day in Lucca for the deposit. When I went to Lucca I called him and to my surprise he answered my phone call (probably he did not see the number), he said he was busy and he will call me after a specific time to meet with me and give the deposit. He never called of course and I called him more than 6-7 times but no answer. I do not know how and to whom you give franchise to open and represent your company, but really I am so angry and tired of this entire situation. I am serious person working and I do not have the time to spend. In addition, I have many thinks to do and I spend also money to go to Lucca and go back to Bologna. Your professionalism really amazed me and impressed me and I do not know who these people are and who gets the permission to open branches and represent n your company and on which criteria this selection is based. You should be very proud. I would like to solve this problem in the following week otherwise I will proceed with any possible legal procedure. Furthermore, I know students in England and Italy and I will inform and tell them to avoid your company, which is not the best case in this period of financial and economic crisis. Finally, I will start posting on facebook and other social media the names of the agents and landlord and describing the entire story. Then I will ask for more money, for the time I waste and the I am not asking for additional money, but only what it deserves; the deposit. And if there is any damage why the agents and landlord did not say anything since 17th of June? The only thing the agents were telling me is “sorry we will solve the problem”, Never solved. I am congratulating you for your services. Also one of these emails was very rude it was like asking back money I did not give. Well done, god job.
                      If you need additional information I would be very happy to provide it to you as links of my profile. I work in academia and I do not have the willing and time to spend the time with these things and for sure I am not the person who is going to lie. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
                      Eleftherios Giovanis

The first email I sent it was through Re/Max website to the following agent on 3rd of August:

Agency: RE/MAX Viva
                      License Number of Agency: 2064 LU
                      Website of agency: http://www.remax.it/viva

Address of Agency: Piazzetta dell’Arancio 25
                      Lucca, LU, Italy

Name of agent: Barbara Guerrini
                      License number of agent: 2324
                      Website of agent profile: http://www.remax.it/AgentProfile.aspx?AgentID=30811005&Lang=ELL

But I did not get response from the specific agent but from the manager Paola Mondello which was the following:
                      Ciao Eleftherios,
                      mi spiace leggere di questa cosa. Frediano è sempre stato un ottimo proprietario, molto corretto per quanto ne so.
                      È la mia collega Barbara (ci legge in copia) che lo segue, lei tornerà lunedì dalle vacanze e si attiverà subito per risolvere.
                      La cauzione serve per eventuali danni, se tu non ne hai fatti ti verrà restituita.

Grazie

Hello Eleftherios,
                      I am sorry to read about this. Frediano (the name of the Landord is Frediano Sargentini) has always been a great owner, very correct as far as I know.
                      It is my colleague Barbara (reads us a copy) that follows it, she will return Monday from vacation and will be activated immediately to resolve.
                      The deposit is for any damage, if you do not have the facts you will be refunded.

I replied to her as:

Dear Paola,
                      thank you very much, I know that the deposit is for any possible damage. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
                      Eleftherios

After one week passed there was absolutely no answer, so I sent another email (on 10th of August) through again the website asking for news and again Paola Mondello answered as:

Ciao,
                      Barbara è tornata solo a metà settimana, so che ha già parlato con Frediano e mi pare non ci siano problemi a renderti la cauzione, come dovuta. Non so di più, ti chiamerà Barbara

Hello,
                      Barbara returned only half-week ago, I know she has already spoken with Frediano and it seems to me there are no problems to make your deposit, as due. I do not know more, please call Barbara
                      Greetings,
                      Paola

But I was writing to Barbara but nothing. Anyway I thanked her and waiting. Again no answer, but you really have amazing services. Therefore on 26th of August I sent another email to Mrs. Barbara Guerrini and she replied as:

Buongiorno Giovanis, veramente ho parlato con Frediano circa 15 gg fa e mi ha detto che eravate d'accordo che il 27 Agosto, giorno in cui tu sarai a Lucca, vi sareste incontrati proprio per il discorso della cauzione. Forse non vi siete capiti?
                      Comunque stamani vedro' Frediano e gli diro' di scriverti un sms per conferma.
                      Barbara
                      Hello Giovanis,
                      truly I spoke with Frediano about 15 days ago and told me that you were in agreement that on August 27, the day when you will be in Lucca, you will meet him for the deposit. Maybe you did not understand?
                      However, this morning I will see 'Frediano and tell' to write a text message to confirm.
                      Greetings
                      Barbara

This is the email I was talking about, but I never agreed to meet him. Anyway on 6th of September I went to Lucca and call him and he avoided me after messages and callings. I couldn’t go before because I was looking for houses started working and I am really busy, and in the end We didn’t agree on meeting. I also kept all emails for proof. And not only that between period 10th-26th August nobody kept me update or informed me. I don’t write nobody responds. Amazing services, thank you for that. And if she spoke with him 15 days ago why she didn’t tell me anything? Probably they will share my money.

At the same day Mrs. Paola Mondello wrote to me

Ciao,
                      Frediano mi ha detto che avete già accordi, al tuo rientro vi incontrerete e avrai il deposito che ti spetta.
                      Se così non fosse dimmelo!

Hello,
                      Frediano told me that you already have agreement, that you will meet him when you come back to Lucca and get the deposit that you deserve.
                      If this is not the case, tell me!

greetings
                      Paola

And I replied to her as on 29th of August, I couldn’t do it before because I was travelling and working:

Salve,

Mi dispiace ma non abbiamo fatto un dacordo con Frediano per un incontro. A Lui ho gia' dato il numero del
                      mio conto corrente, doveva mandare la cauzione al mio conto corrente. Ho detto che io arrivero' in Italia il 28 Augusto per lavorare a Bologna
                      Sono molto arrabiato che Lui non ha pagato niente e non ha mai risposto ai miei messaggi e non mi ha fatto sapere per un incontro.

Saluti,

Hi,

I'm sorry but I did not agree with Frediano for a meeting. I have him the number of
                      my bank account, to send the deposit. I said that I will arrive 'in Italy on 28th of August to start working in Bologna I am very angry that he has not paid anything and he never responded to my messages and I do not know anything for a meeting.

regards,

On 29th of August she replied
                      Ci stiamo informando, e risolvendo 
                      Grazie
                      Paola

We are informing, and solving 
                      Paola

From all this situation only was missing, how stupid.

And as usually I thanked her

Grazie mille,

Cordiali saluti,

No need for translation.

That was the last email, I got no answer back so I decided to go to Lucca and spend additional 50 Euros for train etc and he never met with me as a described on the main text of my report.

The website for Paola Mondello is:

I like the fact that all of them are supporting people etc. I cannot say this is valid in my case.

• Li
                      Lian Aug 01, 2011

I have never seen two agents less interested in marketing a property on behalf of their client than Robbie and Graham of Burns Lake Remax office. Graham responded to my initial inquiry (give us your phone #) and ignored the 3 follow up emails I sent. Robbie didn't deign to reply at all, had her secretary(?) reply in abrupt one word replies to my questions. If I had contracted them to sell my place I would be very very angry.

• Mi
                      Mikees Aug 01, 2010

REMAX of Silver City NM apparently likes to rip off college students for their cleaning deposit. Of a $600 cleaning deposit only $12 dollars was returned. The list of charges for the most part were bogus with the only legitmate charge of $130 for yard work. There was even a $35 charge for turning on the electricty which it was agreed was to be turned off. When the house was rented in August of 2017 the stove did not work and a new one was promised and promised for a year. When it came time for the students to move out the individual being delt with was not available (which ran into well over 45 days.) Since we are out of state suing is out of the question. Beware of this company.

Remaxdeceptive agent practice

On February 4, 2009, the original listing agreement for my house included a hot tub, valued at $8, 000.00.
                    On or about February 27, 2009, I discovered that the MLS property listing (R132568A) shown on the RE/MAX website did not show the hot tub or indicate the hot tub as part of the listing. At this time, I called RE/MAX and notified them that the hot tub was not shown as part of the listing. I spoke to RE/MAX agent TINA COVEY and she assured me that the hot tub was part of the property listing.
                    On February 27, 2009, I received an Email from RE/MAX (via TINA COVEY’s Email) that indicated “I added hot tub under exterior features. It was already noted in agent remarks with above ground pool.”
                    On January 8, 2010, I received an Email from TINA COVEY listing questions from a potential buyer. One of the questions asked was whether the hot tub was to remain with the property. I responded to TINA COVEY that the hot tub was part of the original listing.
                    On January 10, 2010, at 11:44 am, I received a telephone call from TINA COVEY. She stated that somebody asked her to take the hot tub off the listing. She admitted that she deceived me by removing the hot tub from the listing without my knowledge. She further stated that if I could not trust her then I should fire her.
                    On January 10, 2010, I received an Email from TINA COVEY with a new listing which includes the hot tub. However, the current listing on the RE/MAX website still showed no hot tub and no indication of a hot tub as part of the listing. It was not even listed in the exterior features at this point.
                    It is clear that the RE/MAX agent intentionally was trying to avoid listing the hot tub so that it could be deceptively removed from the property and not be part of the original sale.

• Re
                        Re-agent May 17, 2011

Its often a good idea to file a complaint with the BBB as well. Best of luck with your issue. Always sad to hear about agent related problems.

Remaxsold the home out from under us with no warning

My wife and I found a lovely home that we were really excited about. We went through the all the necessary paperwork with offer and counteroffers. We came to agreement with seller and went as far as having a formal inspection. My wife and were very excited about the premise of actually being able to move into this home. So we were in negotiations with seller just waiting on his end of the paper work. Unbeknown to us an associate of the seller was coming to look at the property. So in the time we were waiting for seller to return our paper work (which we were in negotiations with) sold the home out from under us with no warning what so ever. Not sure if that is legal and even if it is, it seems very shady. I am very angry and miffed and the idea that this can happen. Re-Max what a joke. Your realtor has tarnished your reputation with me and anyone with whom I associate with. I will not be using any of your services realtors basically anything having to do with Re-Max in the future. So thank you Re-Max for using discretion with hire and keeping upstanding employees.(this is sarcasm of course).

• Pl
                          Please Be Logical May 17, 2011

sorry to hear about your disappointment in buying this home. one thing I can tell your from past experience is that if you contact the agent that has the property listed, you will never get full representation. And that is regardless of what company the agent represents. There is no way that one person can fully represent the interest of two competing parties: the buyer wanting the best deal and the seller wanting the most money. The owner of the property can legally continue to seek additional offers while they are considering an offer to purchase, and if a better one comes they are fully within their rights to accept it over the one they were originally considering. There may well have been some "shady" things going on (as you said) but then again, maybe not. The moral of the story is: DON'T WORK WITH THE LISTING AGENT! GET YOUR OWN AGENT AND WORK WITH ONLY ONE. They will represent YOU ALONE in the negotiations and will develop an understanding of your needs and circumstances so that you also get the best service.

Townsville Real Estate Remaxcorporate fraud

Mark stevenson owner/broker of townsville real estate trading as remax excellence was an unlicensed financil adviser for storm financial which went bankrupt the losses total $3 billion mark stevenson conned his elderly clients some suffering from dementia into using equity in their homes to invest in the share market mark would have his elderly clients sign loan applications he would later falsify clients income details to obtain margin loans to purchase shares

corporate fraud

Remax Excellence Real Estate — ponzi schemes scams

mark stevenson owner of remax excellence was an unlicensed financial adviser with storm financial which went...

Townsville

Remax Townsvilleponzi scheme

mark stevenson principle of remax townsville was an unlicensed financial adviser for storm financial storm went bust with losses set to top more than $3 billion mark conned investors many of them were elderly in to using the equity in their homes to obtain equity loans to buy shares mark falsified the income details to obtain loans many elderly investors were on pensions and had no way of obtaining equity loans had their true incomes been known to the banks

ponzi scheme

• Re
                              Remax Scam Company Feb 04, 2010

Mark stevenson an unlicensed financial adviser with storm financial which went bankrupt with losses set to total $3 billion mark falsified income details on loan documents and scammed elderly clients and retirees into using equity in their homes to obtain loans to buy shares with storm financial

Remaxhighway robbery

I rented from Re/Max in Wilmington, NC through an Agent named Karen and when we moved into the house it was disgusting. Nothing was cleaned like we were advised it would be. lights were blown and not all lighting fixtures had bulbs. So I took pictures of the place just in case. After a few months of dealing with there problems and not getting the help we needed for things to be taken care of we (roommate) decided to leave and move to a better place. Our deposit was taken away for a water bill that was so called not paid (we have proof of payment) and they power washed the house and redid the paint job all on our deposit. We asked for a paint job prior to moving in and the outside of the house was nasty. VERY crooked if you ask me.. Going through a legal battle now.. BE AWARE!!!

JamesC81 Jan 19, 2010

I have a question for you. Why didn't you have them clean and paint the house -before- you moved in or gave them any money?

RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin — non-payment of referral commission check

I am a Realtor with RE/MAX Coastal properties in Wilmnington NC, . I did a referral with Kenneth Faustin in...